• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
you have not mentioned how frozen and your post with music and dat fat lady has to do with chemtrails- I noticed
yet you single me out for a whipping by adam when others and I mean a lot have strayed off topic
I am persecuted by a person who strayed off topic just prior to his accusation.

I do not remember agreeing just posting what chemtrails are from a site.

I remember a person going out in the alley behind omnipress printshop and standing while they were spraying malathion for Mediterranean fruit flyu invastion- sort of chemtrail like-- he said it was sticky stuff

I refered to weed killer spray for wheat- round up resistant wheat seed-- chemical like and applied w planes

I am going to make a thread about that.

The last person to post is not a thread killer only the last poster

I have no proof of chemtrail and do not believe in them but I added some similar material.

I would love to continue this debate but
I would like to have an admission from you of how you veered off topic or how the music video is related to chemtrails.-- be honest now

on a side note I cant figure what QFT is from another poster person

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Please refer to post #770 and 772. Some of us express ourselves on the interweb with such tools as videos and pix. Maybe a hand written note would get you to possibly understand.

And now for something completely different. Chemtrails:Go back to post #780 and answer the question.

Please refer to post #770 and 772. Some of us express ourselves on the interweb with such tools as videos and pix. Maybe a hand written note would get you to possibly understand.

And now for something completely different. Chemtrails:Go back to post #780 and answer the question.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Its getting very complicated the post where you answered a music video with a comment containing the word flowers.
it was your post about a video from a previous person
If one of 4 of mine was off topic- it seems yours was also off topic also

--
I am not mad- and i personally do not care if you go off topic.
It just seems if we BOTH go off topic- why the complaining.- it seeems hypocritical.

the bottom line is you like to establish rules- perhaps you should be a moderator.

bobjustbob

By now everyone has witnessed streaks of white trailing across the sky, stretching from horizon to horizon, ultimately turning the skies into a murky haze. We can no longer ignore the fact that our skies are being heavily polluted with aluminium, barium, lead, arsenic, chromium, cadmium, selenium, and silver. All of which attribute to a host of health problems including: neurological effects, heart damage, eyesight issues, reproduction failures, immune system damage, gastrointestinal disorders, damaged kidney, damaged liver, hormonal problems, and more.

chemtrails is not a valid concern in my opinion

Which is it in your opinion? Your top quote or bottom quote?

bobjustbob

Bob has made solid contributions since his return.

As seriously as I can be, I truly appreciate your appreciation. I try to make things light and funny because that is how life can be. I can get serious, I can get passionate, I can also be a pain in the ass. Some people get it and some people don't. I wish that people would take back a moment and not take the world so seriously but that is never going to be the case. I think it was my dad where I first heard, "Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke."

Here at FreeOnes We have our Moes, our Curlys, Shemps, Joes and DeRitas too. You all know who you are. But as long as these chubby fingers can navigate through prescription eyewear, you will always have your Larry.

Moes, our Curlys, Shemps, Joes and DeRitas- I have no idea what those terms are or what they mean
I do not remember ever coming out in favor or thinking chemtrails exist- I may have explained what they are b ut that does not say I believe in them
you have to read carefully what I wrote
you always on each return post never explain the reply w quote comments on a music video that I thought was off topic

I often explain things and am accused of thinking I support an idea or paste some words in from a source.
I am passionate about jfk stuff but not chemtrails

this thread is so old and on so many topics- is deserves to die
adam should kill it and but it out of its misery.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

By now everyone has witnessed streaks of white trailing across the sky, stretching from horizon to horizon, ultimately turning the skies into a murky haze. We can no longer ignore the fact that our skies are being heavily polluted with aluminium, barium, lead, arsenic, chromium, cadmium, selenium, and silver. All of which attribute to a host of health problems including: neurological effects, heart damage, eyesight issues, reproduction failures, immune system damage, gastrointestinal disorders, damaged kidney, damaged liver, hormonal problems, and more.

I think you think the above paragraph explaining what chemtrails are is also an opinion of what i think about chemtrails IT NEVER says I support or do not support that idea it is a statement of a web site.

bobjustbob

How did our beloved Commander miss the story about Merle Haggard and Prince's deaths possibly caused by chemtrail flu? I thought it was the Illuminati but I like to keep an opened mind.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Moes, our Curlys, Shemps, Joes and DeRitas- I have no idea what those terms are or what they mean
I do not remember ever coming out in favor or thinking chemtrails exist- I may have explained what they are b ut that does not say I believe in them
you have to read carefully what I wrote
you always on each return post never explain the reply w quote comments on a music video that I thought was off topic

I often explain things and am accused of thinking I support an idea or paste some words in from a source.
I am passionate about jfk stuff but not chemtrails

this thread is so old and on so many topics- is deserves to die
adam should kill it and but it out of its misery.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think you think the above paragraph explaining what chemtrails are is also an opinion of what i think about chemtrails IT NEVER says I support or do not support that idea it is a statement of a web site.

No. What they should do is delete all of your shit posts and limit your account to the "For the curious" section, you giant homo. You suck. Your posts suck. Your parents suck for bringing you into this shitty world. Eat a plateful of dicks.

As seriously as I can be, I truly appreciate your appreciation. I try to make things light and funny because that is how life can be. I can get serious, I can get passionate, I can also be a pain in the ass. Some people get it and some people don't. I wish that people would take back a moment and not take the world so seriously but that is never going to be the case. I think it was my dad where I first heard, "Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke."

Here at FreeOnes We have our Moes, our Curlys, Shemps, Joes and DeRitas too. You all know who you are. But as long as these chubby fingers can navigate through prescription eyewear, you will always have your Larry.

347.gif

No. What they should do is delete all of your shit posts and limit your account to the "For the curious" section, you giant homo. You suck. Your posts suck. Your parents suck for bringing you into this shitty world. Eat a plateful of dicks.
I thought we had a truce
My post are real and true- if you cant haddle the truth push the ignore button

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020

132.gif

Just how chubby are your fingers?
Nevermind. Good post.

NASA personnel have come forward saying that lithium, along with other potentially harmful chemicals, is intentionally sprayed into our environment regularly.

http://www.chemtrailsnews.com/2016-...ying-americans-with-poisonous-chemtrails.html

Wakingtimes.com reports:

NASA Confesses to Dosing Americans with Air-borne Lithium & Other Chemicals in our skies since 1970. If you wanted to medicate the masses to create mindless, slave-like prisoners who didn’t even know they were imprisoned, this is surely a good way to do it. Spraying lithium into our skies, along with countless other bacteria, viruses, prions, parasites, fungi, carcinogens, toxins, hormone-altering drugs, anti-flora and anti-fauna, as well as gene-altering micro-dust is nothing more than bio-warfare against the world’s citizenry. You can call them chemtrails or something else, the effect is the same.

“The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society. In almost every act of our daily lives, whether in the sphere of politics or business, in our social conduct or our ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of persons…who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses. It is they who pull the wires which control the public mind.” ~Edward L. Bernays, Master Propagandist