• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Cheating...Is It Forgivable?

Depends :

-Did she only fuck the guy "for fun" or do she really love him ? I could forgive if it was just to have fun.
-Did she fuck hir one or did she did it several times ?
-Did she told it to me by herself or did I find it myself ?
-Is it the 1st time she cheats on me or did she already did ?

Depends :

-Did she only fuck the guy "for fun" or do she really love him ? I could forgive if it was just to have fun.
-Did she fuck hir one or did she did it several times ?
-Did she told it to me by herself or did I find it myself ?
-Is it the 1st time she cheats on me or did she already did ?
So its ok to break the monogamous bond of your relationship for a bit of fun? What does that say about her love for you?

No.

I mean, that, for example, she ges out with a bunch a friends while I'm not there. She met a guy, drink a little toom uch andd finally end in bed wih him. I won't drop her for such a mistake.
She can have a 2nd chance. But she won't have a 3rd.

No.

I mean, that, for example, she ges out with a bunch a friends while I'm not there. She met a guy, drink a little toom uch andd finally end in bed wih him. I won't drop her for such a mistake.
She can have a 2nd chance. But she won't have a 3rd.
Fucking someone else is not a mistake. I have never been SO drunk that I forgot I was in a relationship. :confused:
PS - tell me what bars your bird hangs out in please.

cheating = unacceptable
plain and simple

Depends on how you define "cheating"

I know many chicks that think that we went out once and then he cheated on me. Not cheating theres no actual relationship there.

Have you talked about if your in a relationship or not. If you haven't don't assume you are because the other person might not and could be fucking other people then you think they cheated but they don't.

In a relationship and having sex with other people. Depends on the couple.

Sex isn't love. If it was no one would ever have sex unless they were in meaningful relationships. Sex is just an added bonus you get from loving someone and it should be more regular.

Loving someone isn't sex. You could love someone with all your heart and never have sex with them.

For me just randomly having sex with a totally strange girl not cheating. Stupid possible if he didn't use protection and that could be a problem. If its a friend of his/ours/mine then cheating because more emotions are involved.

Fucking someone else is not a mistake. I have never been SO drunk that I forgot I was in a relationship. :confused:
Alcohol can make you do stupid things, things you won't do while sober. It can make fall the barriers of your conscience.

Alcohol can make you do stupid things, things you won't do while sober. It can make fall the barriers of your conscience.

Then don't drink that much. People know what they can take after a few times drinking. If you go out and drink past that you know that you did that. Its not an excuse. Just a cop out.
But thats just my :2 cents:

No. Technically it's "forgivable" (< notice quotation marks), but she will never forget. She'll pull that card on you when you least want or expect it. :cool:

Vlad The Impaler

Power Slave
I'd love it if a woman cheated on me. As long as it was legal to murder the fuckin bitch and the little mother fucker who she cheated with.

JayJohn85

Banned
Tough question....Cheated and been cheated on. Never married wouldnt want it to happen in a marriage but to be honest aint going to lay the smackdown, People are human and flawed. Especially women they need to feel loved, attractive,beautiful, desired and romanced. I know it may sound cliched but generally women's reasons for having sex arent the same as men(Fuck if they where life would be good, Well ok sometimes they need a right good old fuck lulz)

So yea depending on the circumstances, Like if your relationship was going bad(Stale, Lack of romance, Not finding time for sex, Uncreative and routine*) and if you really loved your wife. And come on, Your bound to know your wife quite well(I would hope) I would probably forgive provided I didnt get the wrong signals(Becoming a regular thing) Sadly though I aint so sure women nowadays would stand by their man in such a scenario.

House, Kids, Everything....Kiss it goodbye.

*Its alot of fucking work hence I aint in any rush.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Cheating on me with another dude is right out, but if the girl I am dating is bisexual she can fool around with as many women as she wants...that's the way I look at it. As for me I don't cheat, it is all about karma.

Let me help you with that over-sleeping problem you've been having and get you on the right track with insomnia. Let me paint this joyful picture for you.

Your staying awake at night. The bed is empty because your wife or husband is away on business. She said that she was going to call you when she got back to her hotel room but it's really late.

She told you that she was going out to dinner with some of her coworkers. That explains why she was out for the first few hours. But now it's really late.

Then all these questions start popping into your head. Is she fucking some that she met while she's there? Is it someone who she met while working, or while she was out with some of her co-workers or business associates. Is it someone that she met at random at the restaurant or bar? Or has this been something that she set up on a dating site?

Is she on her back with her legs open while she's getting plowed. Is she on top of him, riding him to orgasm. Is her mouth around his long shaft waiting for a load to explode in her mouth. The same mouth she kisses you and your children with?

What is she doing with him that she's never done with you? What unforfilled fantasies of yours is she making come true with this other guy?

Now that might have been all in your head. Or you know it's true and really happened. But you can't be totally sure one way or another.

She comes home, and she's not in the mood. She's tired and just wants to "cuddle." She doesn't want to do anything sexual because she's not in the mood. She keeps saying that: "She's not in the mood." She's in a weird place right now. She has to sort her thoughts out.

And this is where the resentment starts to settle in. Because now you "know" something happened. You resent that because you know you're being played for the dumb ass. The bill-paying chump with the soul sucking life who sold his balls something that was a safe, "sure" thing.

You made sacrifices. You sold your motorcycle or comic collection for her, or to pay some bills. You went with out to save up for that engagement ring. Then you saved up for that garrish wedding, then saved up for this house. You've gone so long with out that you've forgotten what it's like to have, to be a free man!

And you're a big fucking dope! You went on that vacation to Florida and you didn't get a taste of twat. "It an't going to happen, so put it out of your mind." You're suffering through Mickey Mouse and Goofy, The "Magic" Kingdom... all this time you're remembering: Who did she fuck that night she was away? You know what she did, it's the details you're fuzzy on.

You take time to visit her retired family members. You're a stupid fucking dick making small talk with her senile uncle or father. That's you in a few short decades! That's what you're going to look forward to... pissing in diapers while wearing pastels and unable to remember the last year you had an erection.

This vacation was supposed to save things, bring the two of you together. But now you want to strangle someone. But you don't have the balls any more. Because she keeps them on the self next to her vibrator and her mementos from that business trip.

Is cheating forgivable? No, Tinkerbell because she emasculated you before she slid that other man's cock into her wet gunny hole. She striped you of anything that resembled manhood from you and made into the pussy you are long before she broke that vow of "forsaking all others." This was a systematic plan to rope you into being a good provider and rape you of your individuality. You're the picture of conformity.

And while you're waking up during your midlife crisis - you're working out and starting to pick your own clothes out. Maybe you're going to buy a new bike or something with some extra horsepower to make up for your lack of balls and testosterone. You're working out and feeling better. Not for your wife, but to spite that cunt.

... And you caught the eye of that woman down the street. Maybe it's your neighbors daughter home for college. Or your neighbors wife who's husband doesn't under stand her. Or it's your wife's sister or her best friend.

... Next thing you know you're alone with her somewhere, and you're naked and feeling raw passion. And you're inside her mouth or her pussy and you're getting ready to ejaculate that massive load that's built up for years. And all you can think about is that night you were waiting by the phone while you knew... you knew she was fucking that stud. Revenge like this is best served hot and wet. Over and over again... and you don't care if you get caught because you're free, you've recaptured that thing that made you feel alive inside! You're a man again...

Now... is THAT cheating justified? Is that "forgivable?"

I think what we're learning is that there needs to be more "open-mindedness" in marriages. Married people get tired of fucking each other at some point..:dunno:

Swinger clubs = :thumbsup:

No, if somebody's willing to risk your relationship and risk breaking your heart in order to fuck somebody else, then you have no reason to trust that this person won't betray you in another way if it benefits them.

I suppose you can "forgive" them if you believe in forgiveness, but you'd be a fool to trust that person from there on.