• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Charlee Chase stopping in :)

Today's Update at http://charleechaselive.com

2014-11-05: New Video Added: Charlee's Halloween Balloon Blow to Pop Masturbation

I'd bought a couple bags of orange and black balloons before Halloween and I'd had grand plans for them, but ended up so busy, they I never did get to play with them ... until today, that is. I opened them up and had some with a few of them! I start with an orange balloon, blowing it up, rubbing my pussy, showing off my balloon as it grows bigger and harder. Mmmmmm!!! I give it a few more blows and then, POW! It bursts, startling me. I grab for a black balloon next, coming up closer to you as I begin to inflate it, pulling my tits out of my little black and white dress, blowing, rubbing, blowing, rubbing, blowing, BANG! It bursts into tiny pieces that fall down all around me. I finish off with another orange balloon, bringing myself to orgasm after I blow it to pop. KABOOM!

sd3.php

Charlee
XOXO

hot

CharleeChase

Official Checked Star Member
Today's Update at http://charleechaselive.com

2014-11-06: New Video Added: Nikki's Sleeping Belly Button Licking

Nikki is taking a nap on my couch. I can't resist sneaking up on her, lifting her shirt, exposing her gorgeous flat stomach and giving her sweet belly and belly button some love. I lick her belly, kiss it, and finger and tongue her belly button while she sleeps. Does she wake up? Acknowledge me at all? Not that I notice but I'm paying attention to her beautiful belly!

sd3.php

Charlee
XOXO

CharleeChase

Good morning everyone!!! Today's update for http://charleechaselive.com is now up!

2014-11-07: New Video Added: Charlee Chase November Tits

It's November! Seems a good enough reason for me to pull out my tits from my tight little black and white dress and rub my big tits with some lotion! Do you agree?

sd3.php

Charlee
XOXO

vanlee1

IMAGINE
Good morning Charlee and hope you have a wonderful rest of the day :)

Yes! I agree with you that it is a good reason to rub your :boobsqueez: with some lotion :yesyes:

Not only are you keeping them soft and moisturized but we get to fantasize about doing the rubbing ;)

CharleeChase

Today we filmed with another new model ..... Shzanna East :)
Though tickling isn't all we did ... here are a couple quick pics taken during our tickling scenes ....

B138apFIEAAxHPE.jpg:large

Shzanna gets to tickle me ....

B138hPuIcAEI_CT.jpg:large

but I get my revenge!!

Charlee
XOXO

CharleeChase

We're very fortunate in getting a lot of BRAND new girls! I don't know how much filming Shzanna has done, but I don't believe it's been much. We thankfully have a reputation that makes brand new (never filmed before) girls wanting us to be their first.

Something a little different for those who are into the more unusual ....

gendertransform23.gif

This is His Gender Transformation (Part 23) ... so yes, there are 22 others before this one :)
These I mainly post on my clips4sale store as opposed to my website - though I'm sure they'll eventually make it there too ...
http://www.charleesadventures.com

Charlee
XOXO

vanlee1

IMAGINE
That is fortunate that you get the new girls, I for one enjoy seeing them with you :loveeyes:

:surprise: Not sure I understand the latest gif you posted, is he suddenly transformed into a woman or is she finishing her fantasy of being a man?

From the demi-immortal words of Prince, "Whatever floats your boat!".

CharleeChase

The gender transformations are generally a man turning into a woman ... then doing what a man would do if he were to become a woman for only a short time ;)
Charlee
XOXO

vanlee1

IMAGINE
If that ever happened to any of us guys I think we would get some great advice and ideas from you:drawheart:

Are there any favorite sex toys you would recommend?

CharleeChase

My favorite toy is the hitachi magic wand ... I'm more of an outer stimulation girl than inner, but for inner, I enjoy the Lelo :)
Charlee
XOOX

If that ever happened to any of us guys I think we would get some great advice and ideas from you:drawheart:

Are there any favorite sex toys you would recommend?

:) Thank you strokin422
You're my kinda girl, Charlee!

I can't speak for the rest, but I'm sweating a little :)
Charlee
XOXO

Perfection.

Is it hot in here, or is it just me?

CharleeChase

Did you miss me?

I know I've been not around so much this week. I've taken a little time to myself and just getting back to things that I enjoy, since I've not had much time for any of that lately.

I met up with a friend (an ex - which made for interesting conversation since his most recent ex was also there) for beer and darts Monday after my camshow. I had SO much fun. I always have fun with him. I'd still consider him my best "guy friend" in the world ...

Did some filming on Wednesday. Spent some time with my best (female) friend since she's off work for a few weeks. Sat back down and opened up my guitar case and played (now every day since Monday) until my fingers are ready to bleed. Man, I miss playing. Nope, I'm not great and I don't play in front of people (generally speaking - though I play in front of my family and said ex I spoke of earlier) .... I'd even written 2 songs 9 years ago ... and am trying to remember the lyrics to the 2nd one lol :)

All in all, it's been a good week. No complaints on this end. I did some baking. Spent some time up at the rc track. Going to the last race of the year at one track tomorrow.

Charlee
XOXO

Did you miss me?

I know I've been not around so much this week. I've taken a little time to myself and just getting back to things that I enjoy, since I've not had much time for any of that lately.

I met up with a friend (an ex - which made for interesting conversation since his most recent ex was also there) for beer and darts Monday after my camshow. I had SO much fun. I always have fun with him. I'd still consider him my best "guy friend" in the world ...

Did some filming on Wednesday. Spent some time with my best (female) friend since she's off work for a few weeks. Sat back down and opened up my guitar case and played (now every day since Monday) until my fingers are ready to bleed. Man, I miss playing. Nope, I'm not great and I don't play in front of people (generally speaking - though I play in front of my family and said ex I spoke of earlier) .... I'd even written 2 songs 9 years ago ... and am trying to remember the lyrics to the 2nd one lol :)

All in all, it's been a good week. No complaints on this end. I did some baking. Spent some time up at the rc track. Going to the last race of the year at one track tomorrow.

Charlee
XOXO

Of course and cool;)

You are fast becoming one of my favorite adult stars Charlee. Knowing that you will take the time to make custom vids for your fans makes me very happy. I may have to order one in December for a birthday gift for me because it will be worth every cent. Hopefully you will post a song you play since you picked up a guitar. Glad you come on here to share with us not only sexy pics but about your life.