• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Charlee Chase stopping in :)

vanlee1

IMAGINE
To be honest, the best scenes for me are with you in them :boobsqueez:

"Fucked and Foot Rubbed" looks really Hot and Pleasurable. I know the scenes take longer to shoot than the final edited form, could you let us know how long these scenes took you to shoot vs. the final edited running time?

Buy the way, you look so Beautiful in those two outfits :loveeyes:

B25cmbsCcAAIATg.jpg:large

B25evxSIcAAKyCT.jpg:large

MILFy goodness!

CharleeChase

Official Checked Star Member
:) I've been trying to do more scenes with myself ... since we usually have 2 girls over a week, it gets difficult finding extra time since I've got my cam on Mondays also, but I'm working on filming more.

I try to make my editing process pretty simple. The less I have to edit out, the better, so this particular scene, we put in maybe another 5 minutes or so :)
Charlee
XOXO

To be honest, the best scenes for me are with you in them :boobsqueez:

"Fucked and Foot Rubbed" looks really Hot and Pleasurable. I know the scenes take longer to shoot than the final edited form, could you let us know how long these scenes took you to shoot vs. the final edited running time?

Buy the way, you look so Beautiful in those two outfits :loveeyes:

:) d_jologs
Charlee
XOXO

MILFy goodness!

Thank you Andrew30
Charlee
XOXO

CharleeChase

New Video Added to http://charleechaselive.com today ...

2014-11-21: New Video Added: Fucked and Foot Rubbed

My feet are aching from wearing heels all day. I ask him to give my feet a rubdown with some lotion for me. I removes my black strappy heels. exposing my big bare feet. He lotions up his hands and rubs and squeezes my size 11 feet for me. He big, strong hands feel so good on my feet, I pull my tits out from my dress and rub and squeeze them while he rubs and squeezes my soles. I spread my legs and play with my pussy while he works on my feet, but I'm so turned on, I want his cock instead of a foot rub now. He fucks me missionary on the bed then we move into a spoon and finish off in doggie style as he pounds my pussy until he's ready to cum. He pulls his cock out and squirts his load all over my soft bare feet, covering my toes and my soles with his juice.

fuckedfootrubbed.gif

Charlee Chase
XOXO

New Video Added to http://charleechaselive.com today ...

2014-11-21: New Video Added: Fucked and Foot Rubbed

My feet are aching from wearing heels all day. I ask him to give my feet a rubdown with some lotion for me. I removes my black strappy heels. exposing my big bare feet. He lotions up his hands and rubs and squeezes my size 11 feet for me. He big, strong hands feel so good on my feet, I pull my tits out from my dress and rub and squeeze them while he rubs and squeezes my soles. I spread my legs and play with my pussy while he works on my feet, but I'm so turned on, I want his cock instead of a foot rub now. He fucks me missionary on the bed then we move into a spoon and finish off in doggie style as he pounds my pussy until he's ready to cum. He pulls his cock out and squirts his load all over my soft bare feet, covering my toes and my soles with his juice.

fuckedfootrubbed.gif

Charlee Chase
XOXO

cool, like the nail color btw:)

CharleeChase

Thank you :) It's a bright purple but seems to come across as blue on camera :)
Charlee
XOXO

cool, like the nail color btw:)

:) thank you!
Charlee
XOXO

After you went in depth into the story with the narrative and visuals I enjoy it even more :thumbsup:

Hope you have a great weekend :)

CharleeChase

Been a pretty quiet start to the week. Had a model scheduled for today ... the only one this week and she canceled ... so looks like I'm off all week. Sadly, content will suffer as we've had a LOT of cancels past two months. I guess people don't like making money these days lol. It's all part of the biz though , so it is what it is. Back to filming again next week.

Went to the rc track Monday after my bath :)

B3N-tJfIcAEXX-n.jpg:large

I trashed the transmission on my car so needs to get fixed before I can play again. It's spent the rest of the week so far raining it's face off. Now, woke up this morning and it's cold and still windy, so looks like no more track time until at least next week. Weather like this ruins the track, so it's a waiting game now with the weather to see when we can go back again.

Looking forward to Thanksgiving tomorrow. We host every year and have a 22 lb bird this year as we were expecting more people than are now planning on showing up. Works for me. I love the left overs and making all kinds of goodies with it as the week goes on. Hope you all have a fantastic Thanksgiving!!!

I'll be one of the lunatics out there shopping after dinner and through the night and all day on Friday. I go every year.
Charlee
XOXO

vanlee1

IMAGINE
Well those who cancelled are missing out on an enjoyable work experience from what I have seen when working with and for you... Can't wait to see what you have lined up for filming next!

What are the specs on your car and do you get a new one every couple of years or do you have a favorite car? The weather is still warm and sunny here and we would welcome any rain that come our way.

22 pounds of delicious turkey meat :yummie: There is always leftovers in our clan and I love snacking off them for the rest of the week! I am getting ready to shop on Black Friday and Cyber Monday too... Be careful shopping and watch out for other "lunatics shoppers" ;)

CharleeChase

The car I drive is a Losi XXX-SCB .... LOVE that car. Just started doing it back in August, though we've bought and sold and traded out several cars already. This one I've claimed since the day we got it. I love the way it handles, sticks to the clay and well, I just like it :)

I broke one of the bearings in the transmission, so it's on hold but with the rain, it's not a biggie.

Have fun shopping Friday and Monday! I'll finish up online what I couldn't get or didn't see on Monday so I'll be set to go. I start my Christmas shopping in MARCH! I slowly buy through the year and then all I have to do is pick up "last minute" stuff that's got a great deal on it on Friday :)
Charlee
XOOX

Well those who cancelled are missing out on an enjoyable work experience from what I have seen when working with and for you... Can't wait to see what you have lined up for filming next!

What are the specs on your car and do you get a new one every couple of years or do you have a favorite car? The weather is still warm and sunny here and we would welcome any rain that come our way.

22 pounds of delicious turkey meat :yummie: There is always leftovers in our clan and I love snacking off them for the rest of the week! I am getting ready to shop on Black Friday and Cyber Monday too... Be careful shopping and watch out for other "lunatics shoppers" ;)

Been a pretty quiet start to the week. Had a model scheduled for today ... the only one this week and she canceled ... so looks like I'm off all week. Sadly, content will suffer as we've had a LOT of cancels past two months. I guess people don't like making money these days lol. It's all part of the biz though , so it is what it is. Back to filming again next week.

Went to the rc track Monday after my bath :)

B3N-tJfIcAEXX-n.jpg:large

I trashed the transmission on my car so needs to get fixed before I can play again. It's spent the rest of the week so far raining it's face off. Now, woke up this morning and it's cold and still windy, so looks like no more track time until at least next week. Weather like this ruins the track, so it's a waiting game now with the weather to see when we can go back again.

Looking forward to Thanksgiving tomorrow. We host every year and have a 22 lb bird this year as we were expecting more people than are now planning on showing up. Works for me. I love the left overs and making all kinds of goodies with it as the week goes on. Hope you all have a fantastic Thanksgiving!!!

I'll be one of the lunatics out there shopping after dinner and through the night and all day on Friday. I go every year.
Charlee
XOXO

nice pic

It's a shame when they cancel.

We just get a 10-12 lb turkey since it's just me and my family(my mom. aunt, uncle). Only shopping I usually do is Cyber Monday. :)

CharleeChase

The turkey was officially finished off last night when I made a giant pot of (already gone) turkey soup. Man, food goes fast in this house! I had my live camshow yesterday and did 2 Christmas photo sets during it. I hope to have a chance to edit and put up one of them today when we're finished filming with Hazel Allure :)
Charlee
XOXO

vanlee1

IMAGINE
So good to hear from you as usual. I am also working on the turkey leftovers, I think they will be finished off in the form of turkey tacos :yummie:

Did you score any great deals during the shopping weekend? I got some nice online deals on some things I needed but missed out on a new computer (for now) when supply ran out on Cyber Monday...

Have a great day filming and talk to you later :)

CharleeChase

I got almost all my shopping finished Thanksgiving evening. Went to Walmart as a few things I wanted ... like sheets, Monster High dolls, etc ... were cheapest there ... only to find that the store wasn't NEARLY as crowded as usual ... so swung by electronics and picked up the 50 inch tv for $200 ... score! We'll not even bother opening it until we move sometime next year when we buy a house, but I was pretty happy with that unexpected little addition. Finished off shopping at several other places and even got home in time to watch some tv before bed :)
Charlee
XOXO

So good to hear from you as usual. I am also working on the turkey leftovers, I think they will be finished off in the form of turkey tacos :yummie:

Did you score any great deals during the shopping weekend? I got some nice online deals on some things I needed but missed out on a new computer (for now) when supply ran out on Cyber Monday...

Have a great day filming and talk to you later :)

CharleeChase

Today's Update at http://charleechaselive.com

2014-12-03: New Gallery Added: I'm on the Naughty List

I've been a naughty girl this year and I've officially been put on the Naughty List, and I have the t-shirt to prove it! Since I'm in need of a spanking from Santa this year, I may as well keep being naughty and show you what's under my clothes!

sd3.php

Charlee
XOXO

Today's Update at http://charleechaselive.com

2014-12-03: New Gallery Added: I'm on the Naughty List

I've been a naughty girl this year and I've officially been put on the Naughty List, and I have the t-shirt to prove it! Since I'm in need of a spanking from Santa this year, I may as well keep being naughty and show you what's under my clothes!

sd3.php

Charlee
XOXO

Hot, although it might be his buddy Krampus, who would be dishing out the spankings.:)

CharleeChase

Today's a great day for watching football, getting some cleaning done, playing guitar, and .... jerking cock!?
Today's newest update at http://charleechaselive.com

2014-12-07: New Video Added: Jerking Nomad

I love being able to wrap my hands around random cock! Today, I met Nomad and couldn't wait to get my hands on him. I lube him up and wrap my hands around his cock, stroking him with my soft hands. He looks down at me while I wank his cock for him, enjoying the sensations I'm bringing him until he's ready to cum for me. He blasts his cum all over, showing me just how good it feels!

jerkingnomad.gif

Charlee
XOXO

vanlee1

IMAGINE
Today's a great day for watching football, getting some cleaning done, playing guitar, and .... jerking cock!?
Oh My, you were able to do quit a lot today. Thank you for sharing your last activity with us :thumbsup: