• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Charlee Chase stopping in :)

CharleeChase

Official Checked Star Member
As promised .... photos from last night ... Halloween costume debut :)

B01J8DlIYAA6uh3.jpg

B01J8LXIMAAHoWk.jpg

B01J8WWIIAIcFmV.jpg

B01J8hMIgAAD_5-.jpg

and me and hubby ...

B01YVoXIMAAUivA.jpg:large

and the other costume I made for a friend who came out with us ...

B01qKAEIMAAjfZR.jpg:large

AND ..... Hubby and I won Best Couple (that's 3 wins in a row in one category or another!!) AND ... my friend who's Stay Puft costume I made for him .... ALSO won!! So, we walked away with two of the 4 prizes!!
Charlee
XOOX

vanlee1

IMAGINE
:thumbsup: That is so cool; Homer, Marge and the marshmallow man come to life!

3 wins in a row = you have a true talent for costume design/creation :)

Hope the makeup came off easily...

CharleeChase

I'll be looking slightly jaundiced for much of the week I'm certain (and I'm Filming every day except Friday lol) and then Friday I'll be releasing it all for trick or treating :)
Charlee
Xoxo

:thumbsup: That is so cool; Homer, Marge and the marshmallow man come to life!

3 wins in a row = you have a true talent for costume design/creation :)

Hope the makeup came off easily...

Thank you :) these I actually the together rather quickly. I usually start the whole process much earlier but couldn't decide what to be this year. Already torn between two ideas for next year ... So I can start early since I know what I want to do but I like to keep it a surprise!
Charlee
Xoxo

THESE ARE AWESOME! Great creativity here and there is NOTHING sexier than a woman who can laugh - even/especially at herself. Great job here all around

As promised .... photos from last night ... Halloween costume debut :)

B01J8DlIYAA6uh3.jpg

B01J8LXIMAAHoWk.jpg

B01J8WWIIAIcFmV.jpg

B01J8hMIgAAD_5-.jpg

and me and hubby ...

B01YVoXIMAAUivA.jpg:large

and the other costume I made for a friend who came out with us ...

B01qKAEIMAAjfZR.jpg:large

AND ..... Hubby and I won Best Couple (that's 3 wins in a row in one category or another!!) AND ... my friend who's Stay Puft costume I made for him .... ALSO won!! So, we walked away with two of the 4 prizes!!
Charlee
XOOX

Congrats

CharleeChase

Thank you! It was fun! I'll be doing it all over again on Friday :)

Here's a couple phone pics from my camshow today :
Instead of goin all out and doing a major Halloween inspired theme today, I went simple and just threw on a blond wig :D

B09x0rfCMAASEAE.jpg:large

B09x6RRCUAAY94R.jpg:large

B0-DCVJCQAAmerj.jpg:large

B0-DfafCEAA0H6D.jpg:large

Charlee Chase
XOXO

Thank you! It was fun! I'll be doing it all over again on Friday :)

Here's a couple phone pics from my camshow today :
Instead of goin all out and doing a major Halloween inspired theme today, I went simple and just threw on a blond wig :D

B09x0rfCMAASEAE.jpg:large

B09x6RRCUAAY94R.jpg:large

B0-DCVJCQAAmerj.jpg:large

B0-DfafCEAA0H6D.jpg:large

Charlee Chase
XOXO

Awesome:)

vanlee1

IMAGINE
Thanks Charlee, you look great as a blonde or brunette and there's always your lovely :boobies:

Role playing with you would be a dream come true ;)

CharleeChase

CharleeChase

Odd ... I replied to this this morning ... apparently it decided to not go through lol.

Thank you TheRedShark :)
I did a LOT of photo sets for them and I believe they're all up at Allover30.com :)
Charlee
XOXO

marine39-r9vtl-2b3fa1.jpg

This picture is soooooo awesome made me cum twice already today :rubbel:

P.s. Any chance somebody know where to find the whole set :)

CharleeChase

Today's Update at http://charleechaselive.com

2014-10-29: New Gallery Added: Happy Halloween 2014 from Charlee Chase

You know, one of my favorite Holidays each year is Halloween! I LOVE getting all dressed up and playing with makeup in ways that are seemingly inappropriate the rest of the year. With being so busy hand making 4 costumes this year, I was starting to wonder if I'd ever find the time to try out some "new looks" .. but this morning I did, and here they are... HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

B1H59WSCEAEZqxJ.jpg

B1H6AkKCAAEhfN8.jpg

B1IUjg6CAAATMjg.jpg

Charlee Chase
XOXO

2014-10-29: New Gallery Added: Happy Halloween 2014 from Charlee Chase

You know, one of my favorite Holidays each year is Halloween! I LOVE getting all dressed up and playing with makeup in ways that are seemingly inappropriate the rest of the year. With being so busy hand making 4 costumes this year, I was starting to wonder if I'd ever find the time to try out some "new looks" .. but this morning I did, and here they are... HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

B1H59WSCEAEZqxJ.jpg

B1H6AkKCAAEhfN8.jpg

B1IUjg6CAAATMjg.jpg

Charlee Chase
XOXO

Wow. I have to admit that the top one kind made me jump, would still be interesting to get a bj from killer/creepy clown;)

Like the other looks as well, nice work

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I've got a buddy that is very into Halloween also. In fact I'm going to his wedding on Friday. Being held at a castle decorated for Halloween. Costumes encouraged.

How about some Homer and Marge sex pix?

I've got a buddy that is very into Halloween also. In fact I'm going to his wedding on Friday. Being held at a castle decorated for Halloween. Costumes encouraged.

Reminds me of the Episode of 4 Weddings(I was bored) where 4 brides go to each others weddings and rate the wedding and winning bride wins a honeymoon, one bride had a Halloween wedding

CharleeChase

:) I LOVE getting to do wild things with my makeup for Halloween. I try to do a couple different looks each year. I didn't know if I'd be able to find the time this year, but when our model for today canceled last night I knew my new plan for this morning!
I wish I'd have had more time and I'd have done up full outfits, etc to go with, but was on a time frame.
Charlee
XOXO

Wow. I have to admit that the top one kind made me jump, would still be interesting to get a bj from killer/creepy clown;)

Like the other looks as well, nice work

Wow~ That sounds like fun! I hope you enjoy! Please tell me all about it! The Homer / Marge costumes / makeup ... takes over an hour each ... so no sex pics with them. I don't have that kind of time to work with, sadly, and each of the two times I'm doing it up (the Halloween party last weekend and then again this coming Friday evening for trick-or-treating), kids are around.
Charlee
XOXO

Oh wow! I'd forgotten all about that scene. That was a good one! I'd filmed that scene late at night after over 12 hours on set for another company!
Charlee
XOXO

kobal-neoq6-9a5207.jpg

Wished that was my cum !

CharleeChase

Today has been a fun and exciting day. I was on set all day with BlazedStudios ... I did a 3 girl Taboo blowjob ... me, Amber Sativa and Sally D'Angelo (playing grandmother, mother and daughter) giving a blowjob to ... Brad Knight

Then I did a two girl handjob myself and Sally D'Angelo POV on Brad Knight

Then I got blasted by Billy Blast after a handjob scene for cumblastcity.com :)
Charlee
XOXO

CharleeChase

2014-10-30: New Video Added: Abby's Tasty Tummy

I love Abby's sexy flat belly and her belly button, they are so inviting! Abby is laying on the bed wearing only a pair of panties with a pillow under the arch of her back. I climb on the bed with her and make my way between her legs, so I can lick, kiss, suck and finger her beautiful belly and belly button! She arches her back as she stretches herself out while I tease and tickle and pleasure her with my long warm wet tongue.

sd3.php

Charlee
XOXO