• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Charlee Chase stopping in :)

CharleeChase

Official Checked Star Member
New video added to http://www.charleechaselive.com

2016-08-09 New Video Added: Son's Rude Girlfriend Ticklish Nylon Feet

Charlee is sitting on the love seat next to her son's new girlfriend. The young, blond girl is looking very sexy dressed in a tight top, mini skirt, nude sheer pantyhose and black high heel shoes. Charlee attempts to talk to her, but her son's new girlfriend is very rude. She either doesn't answer at all or pays her very little mind because she is on her phone. Charlee does not appreciate this behavior and reprimands this young, fresh faced girl with braces. Charlee notices how amazing the new girlfriend looks with her legs in nylons and decides to tell her about her foot fetish, how much she loves nylon covered feet and how much she wants to tickle them. This seems the perfect punishment opportunity for this rude girl! Charlee tells the girl to put her feet in her lap. She removes her black heels and begins by lightly and softly touching and tickling the girls feet. She tickle tortures up and down her soles, arches, heels and sides of her feet. She tickles underneath and in between her toes. She tickles the tops of her feet. The girl is very ticklish, laughing and squirming, but she also really enjoys it with a big smile on her face. This is one lesson she won't soon forget. The role of the son's girlfriend is played by Olivia Kasady.

sd3.php

Charlee
XOXO

CharleeChase

This weekends update at http://www.charleechaselive.com

2016-08-14 New Video Added: Charlee's Massage Parlor -- James Gets Off

Welcome to Charlee's Massage Parlor. James has heard good things about my massage parlor so he booked his first appointment. I asked what exactly he's heard and he responds "This is the place to come". I guess he has heard correctly! James is an athletic man who wants to relieve some tension and I'm more than happy to help him out. I begin by rubbing down his upper body with my relaxing, scented lotion. I work my way down to his stomach and abs, caressing him all over. He reaches out and gives my tits a squeeze. Mmmmmm. He's ready for a little more action I see. I pull my tits out of my black zipper down dress and I massage him closer and closer toward his cock. I remove the sheet over his privates and James is more than happy to see it go. I use a different oil to help relax this part of his body. Now it's time for the true stress relief! I rub and squeeze his penis and massage his nuts and let him know I'm going to work him until all the stress is gone. I rub my big breasts over his penis and spear my nipples with the head of his cock. The harder I press and massage his cock, the harder it grows until he's ready to shoot his load. He cums all over my tits. Another satisfied customer who I hope to see back as a regular!

sd3.php

CharleeChase

Loads of new vids up at http://www.charleechaselive.com

2016-08-26 New Video Added: Smell My Feet While You Jerk your Cock

*** SPECIAL CUSTOM REQUEST ***
I'm naked on the floor, stripped down to my natural state. No makeup, no nail polish, no fingernail polish. My hair is pulled back in a clip. Smell my feet while you jerk your cock. Look at my big beautiful feet. Inhale my personal foot odor. Doesn't that turn you on? Now I'm going to show you how to jerk your cock for me with my penis shaped toy. Do as I say foot boy! I don't have all day. Wank that cock for me and cum all over my feet and toes!

sd3.php

2016-08-30 New Video Added: Logan's Sweaty Socks and Feet

Gorgeous Logan Lace is wearing a white long sleeve, button down shirt, straight legged blue jeans, socks and sneakers. She walks in from a long day of walking and sits down on the chair, propping her sneaker covered feet on a pillow. She is really hot and sweaty, especially on her socks and feet. She extends her legs straight out in front of her displaying the soles of her athletic shoes. She removes her stinky, smelly shoes, that she's been wearing for days, displaying her hot, soiled, white socks for about a minute after giving them a deep whiff. Her socks are so wet with sweat, you can see the moisture. Logan begins removing her socks with her fingers to air out her hot, sweaty feet and toes. Now that she's barefoot, she smells her feet again then places her legs straight out on the chair in front of her again, giving you a heads on view of her moist tootsies. As she relaxes and cools off her sweaty piggies, she gives you plenty of ankle crossing, toe wiggling, toe spreading, toe curling (showing off her toenails which are freshly painted light blue), soles side by side and soles straight up and down. Her feet and face are on camera at the same time except when zoomed in for a closer look at her arches, heels and wrinkled soles every so often.

sd3.php

2016-09-02 New Video Added: Charlee's Massage Parlor - HotCat Gets Milked

Welcome to Charlee's Massage Parlor. Hotcat joins me for his first massage at what's quickly becoming a very popular massage parlor. James wants to relieve some tension and I'm more than happy to help him out. I begin by rubbing down his upper body with my relaxing, scented lotion. My big tits in my tank top squished up against him as I rub my lotion all over his body. I work my way down to his body, caressing him all over. I rub his upper thighs and make my way to his cock. I remove the sheet over his privates and Hotcat is more than happy to see it go. I use a different oil to help relax this part of his body. Now it's time for the true stress relief! I rub and squeeze his penis and massage his nuts and let him know I'm going to work him until all the stress is gone. I keep him well lubricated as I work my skilled hands up and down his penis until he's ready to explode. I milk out every last drop of his massive cumshot. He keeps cumming and cumming until I've milked him dry. Another satisfied customer who plans to become a regular!

sd3.php

2016-09-06 New Video Added: Mandy Mummified & Foot Tickled

Mandy Candy finds herself in quite a predicament. She is young, sexy, incredibly fit and best of all, very ticklish. Her feet are no exception! She is bound, wearing a bra and panties, barefoot, wrapped in plastic wrap, and turned into a mummy. While trapped in this state of mummification, Charlee tickle tortures up and down her soles, arches, heels and sides of her long, slender feet. She tickles the tops of her feet. She tickles underneath her toes and in between her toes, driving her into hysterics as she suffers in constant laughter. Mandy is very ticklish and easily kept laughing, screaming and squirming with lots of spreading and curling of her beautiful long toes, giving you glimpses of her French pedicure toenails which are freshly painted. Charlee tickles not only with her fingers and fingernails, but also with a toothbrush, which drives Mandy into hysterical laughter. As Charlee glides the bristles of the comb across her feet and in between her toes, Mandy is really driven over the edge, suffering hysterically in agony. Charlee shows her no mercy. Charlee even uses her teeth on Mandy's feet, nibbling up and down the side of her foot! Mandy is an excellent victim and a favorite here at Tickle Torture!

sd3.php

CharleeChase

More new vids added to http://www.charleechaselive.com

2016-09-09: New Video Added: I'm So Horny

*** SPECIAL CUSTOM REQUEST ***
I've got another big toy to play with and I'm so horny! I pull my big tits out from my black stretchy dress and spread my legs showing that I'm wearing no panties. I squeeze my breasts and grab my toy. I lick and suck this giant cock before I stuff it into my tight wet pussy. It's so big I can feel it stretching me as I slide it deeper and deeper inside. I feel like I'm missing something. I reach for my anal plug and shove it up my asshole and fuck myself with my big toy until I cum. I thought it was tight with just the cock but the anal plug makes it even tighter. I'm not ready to be finished just yet though. I lift my legs up high and fuck myself with my toy again until I'm completely satisfied!

sd3.php

2016-09-13 New Video Added: Alexis Forced to Orgasm and Tickled

Sexy, exotic, super fit MILF, Alexis Rain, is back. In case you don't already know, she's incredibly ticklish. And her privates are no exception! Charlee has her bound completely nude and spread eagle on the X-Frame on the bed. Charlee slowly and lightly touches and tickles around her beautiful bare privates to begin using her fingers and fingernails over and around her shaved pussy while blending in some firm grabbing and digging. Alexis is kept laughing and squirming with her large boobs wiggling, jiggling and bouncing around. Alexis is very jumpy to Charlee's touches. Charlee tickle tortures around her hips, groin, clitoris, pussy lips, buttocks, legs and inner thighs, taunting and teasing her along the way. Charlee's tickling has Alexis suffering in laughter as she jerks her body around while bound. Charlee works her fingers all over Alexis's tight, tan, toned body, including her muscular abs, tummy, sides, ribs, tits, nipples and underarms. Charlee turns on the magic wand vibrator forcing it over her swollen clitoris. She hold the toy up against her vagina, pushing it harder and harder against her clit. Alexis is getting close to orgasm so Charlee removes the vibrator and tickles her pussy and inner thighs some more. How cruel! She replaces the wand back to her vagina and holds it there again. Alexis works herself up to orgasm again and this time Charlee lets her enjoy it. She cums hard and is exhausted and Charlee allows her to enjoy it for a brief moment before ruining her orgasm by tickling her all over her swollen pussy, clit, inner thighs, abs, belly and sides again! This is an amazing clip, featuring two hot MILFS while masterfully combining agony with erotica and sexual pleasure with tickle torture.

sd3.php

I'm taking a week off from filming (maybe, you all know me and I can't stop myself from grabbing the cam and doing my thing!) .... I just took a little trip up to Delaware and Maryland over the weekend. Attended a wedding, made some new friends, saw some family and had fun kicking it old school style in my old stomping grounds :)
Charlee
XOXO

This weekends update at http://www.charleechaselive.com

2016-08-14 New Video Added: Charlee's Massage Parlor -- James Gets Off

Welcome to Charlee's Massage Parlor. James has heard good things about my massage parlor so he booked his first appointment. I asked what exactly he's heard and he responds "This is the place to come". I guess he has heard correctly! James is an athletic man who wants to relieve some tension and I'm more than happy to help him out. I begin by rubbing down his upper body with my relaxing, scented lotion. I work my way down to his stomach and abs, caressing him all over. He reaches out and gives my tits a squeeze. Mmmmmm. He's ready for a little more action I see. I pull my tits out of my black zipper down dress and I massage him closer and closer toward his cock. I remove the sheet over his privates and James is more than happy to see it go. I use a different oil to help relax this part of his body. Now it's time for the true stress relief! I rub and squeeze his penis and massage his nuts and let him know I'm going to work him until all the stress is gone. I rub my big breasts over his penis and spear my nipples with the head of his cock. The harder I press and massage his cock, the harder it grows until he's ready to shoot his load. He cums all over my tits. Another satisfied customer who I hope to see back as a regular!

sd3.php

So How do I book an appointment at your massage parlor? I'm more than happy to return the favor

CharleeChase

Just have to give me your schedule a month in advance as to when you'll be in town :)

So How do I book an appointment at your massage parlor? I'm more than happy to return the favor

sj1

Love & Basketball
Hope you have a safe and great trip. Enjoy and have fun. Good to hear u spent some time living in MD . Shout out to B More and Maryland. Have a safe and great weekend.;)

CharleeChase

Been dealing with LOADS of personal stuff ... but still managing to film plenty of new scenes for http://www.charleechaselive.com

2016-10-11 New Video Added: Charlee's Massage Parlor - Elijah Gets Blown

Welcome to Charlee's Massage Parlor! Elijah loves my parlor and has asked in advance for a clothing optional session for this appointment. This is his second appointment. Elijah is a very sexy, fit, athletic man who wants to relieve some tension and I'm more than happy to help him out. He's laying naked on the table and I walk in to join him. I begin by rubbing down his upper body with my relaxing scented lotion. His body feels so nice to touch. I work my way down to his stomach and six pack abs, caressing him all over. His cock jumps as I tough his body. Next I work on his upper thighs, grazing across his balls with my hands and big tits as I massage him closer and closer toward his cock. Now it's time for the true stress relief. I can't resist sticking out my long tongue and licking his man meat. Tasty! I continue massaging him while I wrap my lips around his cock and begin to suck him off. I switch off between sucking and jerking his dick until he's ready to explode. I wank out every last drop of his cum leaving him so relaxed and satisfied he doesn't want to leave. Works for me! He's welcome to stay as long as he'd like.

sd3.php

2016-10-15 New Video Added: Big Titty Fucking

It has been too long since I've had a hard cock sliding in between my big tits!I like them really wet so they get oiled up first and then I get exactly what I ask for. A hard cock between my tits until it spurts warm love juice all over my nipples!

sd3.php

2016-10-21 New Video Added: Dirty Boy

You are a dirty boy, aren't you? Of course you are! Certain things should be dirty and your mind is one of them! Show me how dirty you can be. I want you to tell me all the things you want to do to me and my body. Look at my cleavage and my big tits. Look at that big plump ass. I bet you'd like to shove your cock in there wouldn't you!?

sd3.php

2016-10-25 New Video Added: Alexis Sweaty Socks and Feet

Alexis Rain is wearing a white long sleeve button down shirt, straight legged blue jeans, socks and colorful sneakers. She walks in from a long day of shopping and sits down on the sofa. She is really hot and sweaty, especially on her socks and feet. She extends her legs straight out in front of her displaying the soles of her athletic shoes on the table. She unties and removes her stinky, smelly shoes, extending her legs straight out on the table to display her hot, soiled, white socks for about a minute. Her socks are so sweaty, they are sticking to her feet. You can see how wet they are as they cling to her feet as she tries to pull on them. She squeezes and massages her tired, sticky, socked feet. These socks are soaked! Alexis removes her socks with her fingers to air out her hot, sweaty feet and toes. Now that she's barefoot, she places her legs straight out on the table in front of her again, giving you a heads on view of her moist tootsies. As she relaxes and cools off her sweaty piggies, she gives you plenty of ankle crossing, toe wiggling, toe spreading, toe curling (showing off her unpainted toenails), soles side by side and soles straight up and down. Her feet and face are on camera at the same time except when zoomed in for a closer look at her arches, heels and wrinkled soles every so often.

sd3.php

2016-10-29 New Video Added: Using My Favorite Toy

It's toy time! I've got my favorite toy with me, the Hitachi magic wand vibrator and it feels so good on my pussy! Stroke your cock with me while I bring myself to orgasm!

sd3.php

2016-11-05 New Video Added: James Stripped, Tickled & Teased

Charlee has James bound completely nude to the bondage table. His arms and legs are bound , spread eagle, with thick leather cuffs. She is wearing a tight low cut black dress that zippers down the front. Charlee teases him by lightly touching him all over, only to bring him to hysterics by tickling all over his entire naked body, from his head down to his cock. She tickles his neck, chest, armpits, tummy, sides, ribs, belly, inner thighs, penis, balls, groin, perineum, legs, and inner thighs, which has him laughing and squirming in his bondage. She tickles around his stomach, abs and midsection. She also concentrates on his cock. She tickles his shaft, the tip of his dick, under his nuts, on his perineum and near his asshole. She sticks her finger into his belly button, wiggling it all around as James squirms. Charlee really enjoys tickling him while teasing and taunting him along the way. She smothers him with her huge breasts. She's not sure if James is in Heaven or Hell, but she knows she's enjoying herself making this sexy man laugh and squirm. James is one very ticklish victim! Who knows, maybe YOU'LL BE NEXT!?

sd3.php

2016-11-08 New Video Added: Mandy's Going to Tickle You

Mandy Candy heard you have a tickle fetish. Guess what!? She has a tickle fetish too, so she's invited you over and of course strapped you down.? This could be quite the experience for both of you! Mandy's going to tell you exactly what she plans to do to you!

sd3.php

2016-11-10 New Video Added: Hailey Harper Washes Her Hair

Meet Hailey Harper. She's a sexy 19 year old with red hair, piercing naughty eyes, big natural tits with pierced nipples and a curvy body. She knows how much you enjoy hair washing so she is going to wash her hair for you today. She takes a deep breath and dunks herself forward under the water, wetting her hair. When she comes up, she removes the soaking wet hair from her face and she is ready for shampoo. She pours a handful of shampoo into her hands and massages it throughout her medium length red hair. When she is ready to rinse, she leans forward again, holding her breath and going underwater again. Time to repeat! Hailey washes her hair one more time to make sure she gets it really clean. Soapy bubbles run down her neck and back as she works the shampoo throughout her hair. One final rinse and Hailey is clean!

sd3.php