• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Charlee Chase stopping in :)

CharleeChase

Official Checked Star Member
I miss having a POOL ... had one for 4 years then moves to a different place with zero access to one... so I'm stuck inside with the tub now, but film in the tub OFTEN!!! :)
Charlee
XOXO

I have a BIG time "Water Fetish"

NOTHINGmakes me hard as fast and as long as seeing a "Wet Woman." Seeing her in the bath/shower/pool/etc turns me into an insatiable lust filled fucking machine that could make Peter North look like a leaky faucet. Seeing her body all soaped up and clean just gets me from "Zero to 60" in no time flat because a woman looks her most beautiful just after coming out of the shower when she is makeup free and looking so naturally beautiful. So you know what my thoughts about these pix are. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

:) I love dressing up. Rarely have a place to go where dressing up - like this - is required, but on the rare occasion, I love to get all dolled up!
Charlee
XOXO

There is nothing hotter than a woman who is Elegant, Classy, Sexy. Seeing her fully nude or in Daisy Dukes and a Halter Top is nice...........but seeing her dressed up in a nice evening dress is so sexy. The thought of us going out for a night on the town on a warm Summer Night and her dressed like this and then after just going out walking is so underrated. Even though this shows no nudity at all it is very sexy

CharleeChase

Today's update at http://charleechaselive.com :

2014-10-15: New Video Added: Step-Daughter Dunking Hair Washing Punishment
I've spent the day cleaning, getting ready to host a big party tonight and I call my step-daughter out into the kitchen as I'm finishing up the dishes. I can NOT have her looking like this for the party. Her hair is filthy and we have an impression to make. She refuses to listen to me, so I take matters into my own hands. As she tries to walk away from me, I grab her by her pigtails and force her head down into my giant cleaning tub filled with water. When she comes up for air, she starts yelling at me about how mean I am and she just wants to leave, but I'm not about to hear it. She's getting her hair washed one way or another. After dunking her, face first, into the water several times as she protests and comes back with snotty little comments at me, I pour a handful of shampoo into my hands and massage it all throughout her dirty blond hair. I'll teach her to talk back to me! Once she's all sudsy, I shove her head back down under the water again and again, rinsing away the shampoo suds. Next, conditioner. One I've massaged the conditioner all throughout her hair, I push her head back under the water again, until I feel she's clean enough to be presentable!

sd3.php

Charlee
XOXO

vanlee1

IMAGINE
You and Nikki look like you had fun playing some tickling games together :D She is a really cute lady and you look very sexy with your alluring eyes seducing her in those pics.

I really like the bra you are straining in the last pic too ;)

CharleeChase

Thank you vanlee1 ... sadly, Nikki is working her way right back out of the industry, so you probably won't bee seeing too much of her. It's a shame too ... she's great on film, follows directions well, ahhhhh .... the good ones always leave us so soon!

My bra is struggling today ... It must have shrunk :)
Charlee
XOXO

You and Nikki look like you had fun playing some tickling games together :D She is a really cute lady and you look very sexy with your alluring eyes seducing her in those pics.

I really like the bra you are straining in the last pic too ;)

vanlee1

IMAGINE
The "Mommy (MILF) knows best" scene is Hot because you play a sexy and strong Mommy who knows how to handle your willful step-daughter... if she keeps it up you may need to spank her :yesyes:

PS: You look great in that bra and wouldn't mind if a breast or two slipped out :yummie:

I miss having a POOL ... had one for 4 years then moves to a different place with zero access to one... so I'm stuck inside with the tub now, but film in the tub OFTEN!!! :)
Charlee
XOXO

There is little more romantic that you and your special someone going outside on a warm S u m m e r Night in a secluded pool where no one can look in on you and skinny dipping while enjoying each other's company. Something about the feel of the warm water directly on your body while any sort of light breeze hitting your body just makes you cum alive. Making love in the pool or pool side with the Moon overhead is so awesome. And I love going to the Jacuzzi, turning on the jets and placing her clit as close as possible to the jets so they "attack" her clit and turn her into a Walking Orgasm while I am pounding her from behind and then when we are done just sitting in the Jacuzzi and sweating while enjoying each other's company

CharleeChase

Coming Friday .... "Cum With Charlee"

Just finished making the gif ...

cumwithcharlee.gif

Charlee
XOXO

vanlee1

IMAGINE
Sorry to hear about Nikki leaving the industry, but best wishes to her in her future endeavors.

Is it difficult to find performers who follow direction well?

Coming Friday .... "Cum With Charlee"

Just finished making the gif ...

cumwithcharlee.gif

Charlee
XOXO
t minus 2 days until "Cum With Charlee" :hourglass:

CharleeChase

She'll be going to college soon and wants to move on with her life. I can't say that I blame her. Many younger girls don't stick around for long, especially those who are only doing fetish.

Sadly, you'd be amazed how many performers don't follow direction well, but there are many who do. An example is of a shoot I'd done a few years back. The woman I was working with was significantly older than me. She didn't follow direction on ANYTHING ... no matter how simple and it was beyond frustrating, so we get to the final scene (I couldn't have foreseen what was coming next in a million years). The final scene ... sitting in the bathtub ... washing her own hair. Directions. "Wait until I give you the signal to get your hair wet ... then lay down in the tub, squeeze shampoo into your hands, massage it through your hair. I'll point to you and let you know when to rinse. Repeat."

She LITERALLY yelled "cut" to me 6 times during this scene! "Wait, now what do I do?" Me: "Just WASH YOUR HAIR - It's really simple!" Her - "how?" .... Me: "You're in your 50's ... have you honestly never washed your hair before?" Her: "OK." .... and she still "cut" me 4 more times ... needless to say ... I never USED the train wreck of footage ... and WHY is a model telling the producer to cut?!?!?!

Charlee
XOXO

Sorry to hear about Nikki leaving the industry, but best wishes to her in her future endeavors.

Is it difficult to find performers who follow direction well?

t minus 2 days until "Cum With Charlee" :hourglass:

CharleeChase

Today's update at http://charleechaselive.com

2014-10-16: New Video Added: Nikki's Ankle Sprain

Nikki has moved the furniture in her living room and is stretching and exercising. She goes into a deep lunge and her ankle gives out on her, sending her down to the ground. She stands back up and tries again, this time, her ankle completely rolling out form under her. She rolls up her jeans so she can see her ankle a little better. She's in pain, trying to spread and wiggle her toes to see just how bad it is. She's certain she's sprained her ankle. She tries to stretch it out and put weight on it until she finally stands up using her left foot, limping away.

sd3.php

Charlee
XOXO

vanlee1

IMAGINE
She'll be going to college soon and wants to move on with her life. I can't say that I blame her. Many younger girls don't stick around for long, especially those who are only doing fetish.

Sadly, you'd be amazed how many performers don't follow direction well, but there are many who do. An example is of a shoot I'd done a few years back. The woman I was working with was significantly older than me. She didn't follow direction on ANYTHING ... no matter how simple and it was beyond frustrating, so we get to the final scene (I couldn't have foreseen what was coming next in a million years). The final scene ... sitting in the bathtub ... washing her own hair. Directions. "Wait until I give you the signal to get your hair wet ... then lay down in the tub, squeeze shampoo into your hands, massage it through your hair. I'll point to you and let you know when to rinse. Repeat."

She LITERALLY yelled "cut" to me 6 times during this scene! "Wait, now what do I do?" Me: "Just WASH YOUR HAIR - It's really simple!" Her - "how?" .... Me: "You're in your 50's ... have you honestly never washed your hair before?" Her: "OK." .... and she still "cut" me 4 more times ... needless to say ... I never USED the train wreck of footage ... and WHY is a model telling the producer to cut?!?!?!

Charlee
XOXO
Wow, that really was an extreme case of not being able to follow directions. Maybe she was a diva :dunno:

Today's update at http://charleechaselive.com

2014-10-16: New Video Added: Nikki's Ankle Sprain

Nikki has moved the furniture in her living room and is stretching and exercising. She goes into a deep lunge and her ankle gives out on her, sending her down to the ground. She stands back up and tries again, this time, her ankle completely rolling out form under her. She rolls up her jeans so she can see her ankle a little better. She's in pain, trying to spread and wiggle her toes to see just how bad it is. She's certain she's sprained her ankle. She tries to stretch it out and put weight on it until she finally stands up using her left foot, limping away.

sd3.php

Charlee
XOXO
This delightful video is for those who admire lovely feet... Nikki plays the role really well :dontgo:

CharleeChase

:) Nikki has some beautiful feet for sure! I do a lot of foot fetish with numerous models, though mostly just get requests to do foot stuff myself ... only i do my own pedicures, so don't film much of it :)
Charlee
XOXO

Wow, that really was an extreme case of not being able to follow directions. Maybe she was a diva :dunno:

This delightful video is for those who admire lovely feet... Nikki plays the role really well :dontgo:

Charlee
XOXO

Not a lot do stay around, I know a girl who shot a few scenes and the moved on

CharleeChase

Andrew30 .... that seems to be the case more often than not. I know the first few bondage shoots I did were BAD NEWS ... Had it not been for one specific producer hounding me for almost a year and promising everything would be OK and I could bring someone with me, and I could use a safe word and everything, I'd have probably NEVER done bondage again. I still only do it with VERY specific producers because I had so many bad experiences in the beginning.

Charlee

CharleeChase

Today's Update at http://charleechaselive.com

2014-10-17: New Video Added: Cum With Charlee

You know what time it is! It's time to take off your pants and cum with me! Follow my instructions and jerk your cock just like I show you (or for the ladies, rub your pussy with me!) until we BOTH get off!

cumwithcharlee.gif

Charlee
XOXO

CharleeChase

Heading to South Florida this afternoon for the weekend (so I may not be on as much as usual) ... visiting some family that we try to see every few months, and since there's no school on Monday, that made this the perfect weekend to make a quick trip.

Much to do this morning with prepping my updates for my clips4sale while I'm gone and packing everyone up ... so I'll see you soon :)
Charlee
XOXO

vanlee1

IMAGINE
Today's Update at http://charleechaselive.com

2014-10-17: New Video Added: Cum With Charlee

You know what time it is! It's time to take off your pants and cum with me! Follow my instructions and jerk your cock just like I show you (or for the ladies, rub your pussy with me!) until we BOTH get off!

cumwithcharlee.gif

Charlee
XOXO
Thank you for being our private tutor :yummie: This will take a few tries... only because it's going to be so much fun to do over and over :rubbel:

Heading to South Florida this afternoon for the weekend (so I may not be on as much as usual) ... visiting some family that we try to see every few months, and since there's no school on Monday, that made this the perfect weekend to make a quick trip.

Much to do this morning with prepping my updates for my clips4sale while I'm gone and packing everyone up ... so I'll see you soon :)
Charlee
XOXO
Hope you have a great trip, maybe you will have fun and get wet at the beach ;)

CharleeChase

Been in South FL for a couple days now just visiting. Leaving tomorrow to head back home. Really have to start my Halloween costume when I get home. The contest is the 25th lol

CharleeChase

2014-10-18: New Photo Gallery Added: Nightmoves 2014 Fan Fest

The 22nd Annual Tampa NightMoves Awards Weekend just finished up and what a fun and fantastic weekend it was! Many more pics should be coming soon, but here are some from the fan fest on Saturday, October 11th.

sd3.php

Charlee
XOXO