• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Celebrity and Adult Performer Death Thread

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Well, that's how Jim Morrison did it....but with a good voice, and musical talent.

"And there was nothing we could do about it. Death was a made man, and Ray wasn't. We had to sit there and take it. It was among the legends, it was real Academy shit. They even made Ray die in his sleep so his mother couldn't give him an open coffin at the funeral."

RIP Ray Liotta

Mr. Daystar

Geez. I just put up "Summer Breeze" in wmonbear's World Class Nudes Contest.
All the classics are disappearing....sort of like the WWII vets. They've all gotten to that age, or at least most of them. I still can't figure out how Keith Richards is outliving them all.

Mr. Daystar

Sorry about that Bubb.

Today would have been Les Paul's birthday, he was born in 1915, he would be 107 if her were still alive....and probably still shredding the frets.

Last edited:

Mr. Daystar

https://www.yahoo.com/news/last-remaining-wwii-medal-honor-154734605.html

The last of an era. I felt this man deserved to be here, I hope you all do. I would have started a thread just for him, but I was afraid it would end up buried, and the man wouldn't get the respect he as so bravely earned. Rest in peace corporal Williams, you have earned it, and then some. Thank you for your service to this country.

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!

Mr. Daystar

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
https://www.yahoo.com/news/last-remaining-wwii-medal-honor-154734605.html

The last of an era. I felt this man deserved to be here, I hope you all do. I would have started a thread just for him, but I was afraid it would end up buried, and the man wouldn't get the respect he as so bravely earned. Rest in peace corporal Williams, you have earned it, and then some. Thank you for your service to this country.
Although no date has been established, he will lie in honor at the Capitol:

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/07/03/world-war-ii-medal-honor-hershel-williams-00043891

Reactions: sj1
Jonathan, Jonathan, Jonathan, JONATHAN..........

Mr. Daystar

Yes he was. R.I.P. Mr. Caan.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Yes he was. R.I.P. Mr. Caan.
Yes, he was a gifted actor but ...

The thing with James Caan that I couldn't ever stand was at the fortieth anniversary of The Godfather in 2012. Some foundation honored the filmmaker and actors. There they took questions from the audience. Francis Ford Coppola, Robert DeNiro, Diane Keaton, Al Pacino, Robert Duvall, and James Caan were all present on stage. I'm not sure if Talia Shire was there.

Anyway, someone from the audience asked Al Pacino what it was like to work with John Cazale. Mr. Cazale, of course, played the character of Fredo Corleone. Al Pacino started talking about him since he knew John the best, working with him in the late 1960s in off Broadway plays, and then later in The Godfather, The Godfather Part II and in Dog Day Afternoon. [I know the whole story, since the HBO documentary I Knew It was You: Rediscovering John Cazale was televised in 2009.]

Robert DeNiro also knew John well. He put up insurance of several million dollars to keep John Cazale's character in The Deer Hunter. At the time, John Cazale had already been diagnosed with lung cancer and the studio Universal Pictures was afraid that Mr. Cazale would pass away before the movie was completed. Causing Michael Cimino to recast the role and then Universal would be out those scenes adding millions more to the film's budget.

However, James Caan interrupted Al's story with utter nonsense. And the conversation changed focus and it went in a totally different direction from there. How rude is that? The audience never got to hear Al's story.

If you want to see them -- both the HBO documentary and the Fortieth Anniversary discussion on The Godfather -- they should both be on youtube.

Last edited:

Mr. Daystar

That is a bit fucked up. But I get what you are saying. There are many movies I used to really like, until I started to hear how the actors behaved. It didn't change my view of the movie, but it did keep me from watching their other works.