• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Celebrity and Adult Performer Death Thread

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I used to see James Caan at Gold's Gym Venice fairly regular. I talked to him a few times. Great guy, friendly, with no attitude. Just some New Yorker going to train at the gym. First time I spoke to him we were walking down the same street and I noticed him. I didn't want to bother him so I kept to myself. He started speaking to me and we ended up having a conversation as we walked down the street. Spoke to him on occasion in the gym and he was always nice and gracious. He was popular at the gym with everyone but acted like a regular guy. RIP James Caan.

EzhCPsGUcAQNMpE.jpg:large

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Oh man, what a lousy run we're having here.

R.I.P. Paulie, and to you as well Mr. Storch. God bless him, he made it to 99.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Sad about Larry Storch.

Randolph Agarn.JPG

He was the last surviving cast member of the TV show F-Troop. James Hampton -- as Private Hannibal Dobbs the bugler -- passed away last year.

And Tony Sirico too ...

Paul Gualtieri.JPG

Very sad.

🕊️ Rest in Peace to both. 🕊️

Mr. Daystar

Mr. Daystar

Man that's really sad. Not at all peaceful.. I sort of feel bad I made that joke.

Thanks for not putting it in bold red font.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Man that's really sad. Not at all peaceful.. I sort of feel bad I made that joke.

Thanks for not putting it in bold red font.
I agree. My post # 151. Terrible. So very bad.

Great acting by Richard Widmark. Scary. A real psychopath. Mildred Dunnock played Mrs. Rizzo.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
My cutting room floor includes references to the Clintons, the upcoming trials (which were postponed), etc. Let the conspiracies begin.

Mr. Daystar

I wasn't familiar with Mr. Warner, but I hope he is at peace.

Mr. Sorvino, was a great actor. He did a hell of a job in Good Fella's/ My he rest in peace.

Reactions: sj1

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I remember David Warner from two roles. He played the photographer friend to Gregory Peck in The Omen (1976) and a film that wasn't mentioned in that biography, he played Dr. John Leslie Stevenson aka Jack the Ripper against Malcolm McDowell's H.G. Wells in Time After Time (1979) with Mary Steenburgen.

Reactions: sj1

Mr. Daystar

Last edited:

Mr. Daystar