• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Celebrity and Adult Performer Death Thread

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Gary Brooker rest in peace.

Here he is with Procol Harum and Josh Phillips (in the Matthew Fisher role as organist) along wiith the Danish National Concert Orchestra and Choir

He played piano in the Paul McCartney led band for the Concert of Kampuchea. Along with Denny Laine, Pete Townshend, Dave Edmunds, Bruce Thomas, James Honeyman-Scott, Billy Bremner, Howie Casey, John Paul Jones, Robert Plant, Kenny Jones and John Bonham among others.

Then he played keyboards with the Eric Clapton led band and sang "Old Brown Shoe" in the Concert For George.

Edit: I added their performance of "Conquistador" also from Denmark.

Last edited:

Mr. Daystar

That concert for the people of Kampuchea was a great one. I remember seeing it on some cable channel a long time ago, and the song that I remember most was called "Lucile" , I do believe. Things of that magnitude don't happen anymore, or if they do, I have no clue who the musicians are anymore.

note: I can't spell Kampuchea, so I copied and pasted.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
So sad about William Hurt ..

Body Heat (1981) and The Big Chill (1983) for me.

With Kathleen Turner and Richard Crenna.

Kevin Cosner's scenes were edited out. To the cutting room floor.

Last edited:

Mr. Daystar

I forgot about Body Heat. That was a steamy flick.
Back when Kathleen Turner was hot, and didn't look like a drag queen.

Mr. Daystar

Another wrestler. That group of celebrities seems to loose so many from it's circle, it's a damn shame.

I just read the other day that Bobbi Nelson, Willie Nelson's 91 year old piano playing sister just passed away peacefully, surrounded by family. I never knew he had a piano playing sister, and according to the article, she played with her brother, not sure if it was studio, tour, or both.

Mr. Daystar

Mr. Daystar

Mr. Daystar

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/c-w-mccall-convoy-country-154242768.html

I don't remember much more about the man, other then the famous "Convoy" song., But I sure remember the song, had the 45rpm, and saw the movie when I was a kid, long before I ever stepped into one. R.I.P. Mr. McCall, you sure left a mark.

And 93 years old, way to make it to a ripe old age.

Fairly iconic song. Convoy was one of Sam Peckinpah's fun movies. I've seen it many times. RIP CW McCall

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.

Mr. Daystar

Wow. He was one of those guys, you never think about not being there, because when you least expect it, here comes that voice, or that face. He will be missed, he was an annoying guy, but funny as hell.
R.I.P. Gilbert

Reactions: sj1