• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Batman Named the Greatest Super-Hero

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Batman, Spiderman, Wolverine, the Punisher, Ghost Rider (Dan Ketch), Gambit, the Flash, Nightwing, Deathstroke, and Swamp Thing.

I pretty much agree with the talk of both Marvel and DC sucking equally now. That's why as a collector, I gave myself the cut-off year of 2000 and now only collect comics from before then. I can keep collecting for the rest of my life and never have every Marvel comic published before 2000 so I'm set.

:cool:

Batman, Spiderman, Wolverine, the Punisher, Ghost Rider (Dan Ketch), Gambit, the Flash, Nightwing, Deathstroke, and Swamp Thing.

Love your picks! But, Deathstroke is not a hero. Well, I mean I know they rebooted him into his own title, but he was a major villain to the Teen Titans. He's a merc.

Okay. I can totally see this happening. But I'm okay with it. Because Batman is super-cool and he has a great history. There are a few superheroes that I definitely love more than the Caped Crusader, but I'm very proud of Batman at the same time.

Personally, I have no gripes about Batman being named the greatest super hero even though he is not really all that super. Batman comics as of the late 80s have been great. I believe a large part of Batman's success is due to the sheer ease in which people can relate to him. He is, for the most part, the most human of all comic book heroes. The rest of the list after #3 is shit though. You can change the order of the first three people on the list as you see fit, but to be honest, no one else belongs in those spots. Wolverine is cool, but he has and will always be merely a fan boy's wet dream. How the hell the Thing and Judge Dredd made the list and the Hulk, any Green Lantern, Iron Man, or Dr. Strange(who really gets ZERO respect in my opinion. Seriously, the foes he has to contend with make Gods piss their pants when they hear their names. How this guy isn't considered a bad ass baffles me.) didn't is a crime. These lists are usually 95% garbage.

Love your picks! But, Deathstroke is not a hero. Well, I mean I know they rebooted him into his own title, but he was a major villain to the Teen Titans. He's a merc.

I KNOW! Deathstroke is sooooo awesome! Maybe I am a little bit biased because at one point in time, being a Merc was my ideal choice of career. Seriously though, how can a man named Slade not be bad ass?