• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Captain America Vs Batman

who would win in a fight?

• CA

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • BM

Votes: 42 71.2%

• Total voters
Captain America

Powers and abilities

Steve Rogers' physical transformation, from a reprint of Captain America Comics #1 (March 1941). Art by Joe Simon & Jack Kirby.Captain America has no superhuman powers, although as a result of the Super-Soldier Serum and "Vita-Ray" treatment, he is transformed from a frail young man into a "perfect" specimen of human development and conditioning. Captain America's strength, endurance, agility, speed, reflexes, durability and healing are at the highest limits of natural human potential. It has been established that Rogers' body regularly replenishes the super-soldier serum; it does not wear off.[75]

The formula enhances all of his metabolic functions and prevents the build-up of fatigue poisons in his muscles, giving him endurance far in excess of an ordinary human being. This accounts for many of his extraordinary feats, including bench pressing 1100 pounds (500 kg) and running a mile (1.6 km) in little more than a minute.[76] Furthermore, his enhancements are the reason why he was able to survive being frozen in suspended animation for decades. Rogers is also unable to become intoxicated by alcohol and is immune to many diseases.[citation needed] There have been many attempts to recreate this formula but after the death of its creator the secrets of creating a super-soldier died with him.[volume & issue needed]

Captain America

Mentally, Rogers' battle experience and training make him an expert tactician and an excellent field commander, with his teammates frequently deferring to his orders in battle. Rogers' reflexes and senses are also extraordinarily keen. He has blended Judo, Western boxing and gymnastics into his own unique fighting style and is a master of multiple martial arts. Years of practice with his indestructible shield make him able to aim and throw it with almost unerring accuracy. His skill with his shield is such that he can attack multiple targets in succession with a single throw or even cause a boomerang-like return from a throw to attack an enemy from behind. In canon, he is regarded by other skilled fighters as one of the best hand-to-hand combatants in the Marvel Universe.[77][78]

Rogers has vast U.S. military knowledge and is often shown to be familiar with ongoing, highly-classified Defense Department operations. He is an expert in combat strategy, survival, acrobatics, military strategy, piloting, and demolitions. Despite his high profile as one of the world's most popular and recognizable superheroes, Rogers also has a broad understanding of the espionage community, largely through his ongoing relationship with S.H.I.E.L.D. He occasionally makes forays into mundane career fields, including commercial arts, comic book artistry, education (high school history) and law enforcement.

Batman
Unlike many superheroes, Batman has no superpowers and instead relies on "his own scientific knowledge, detective skills, and athletic prowess."[23] In the stories Batman is regarded as one of the world's greatest detectives.[111] In Grant Morrison's first storyline in JLA, Superman describes Batman as "the most dangerous man on Earth," able to defeat a team of superpowered aliens all by himself in order to rescue his imprisoned teammates.[112] He is also a master of disguise, often gathering information under the identity of Matches Malone, a notorious gangster.

[edit] Costume
Main article: Batsuit
Batman's costume incorporates the imagery of a bat in order to frighten criminals.[113] The details of the Batman costume change repeatedly through various stories and media, but the most distinctive elements remain consistent: a scallop-hem cape, a cowl covering most of the face featuring a pair of batlike ears, and a stylized bat emblem on the chest, and the ever-present utility belt. The costumes' colors are traditionally blue and grey,[113] although this colorization arose due to the way comic book art is colored.[113] Finger and Kane conceptualized Batman as having a black cape and cowl and grey suit, but conventions in coloring called for black to be highlighted with blue.[113] This coloring has been claimed by Larry Ford, in Place, Power, Situation, and Spectacle: A Geography of Film, to be a reversion of conventional color-coding symbolism, which sees "bad guys" wearing dark colors.[114] Batman's gloves typically feature three scallops that protrude from long, gauntlet-like cuffs, although in his earliest appearances he wore short, plain gloves without the scallops. A yellow ellipse around the bat logo on the character's chest was added in 1964, and became the hero's trademark symbol, akin to the red and yellow "S" symbol of Superman.[115] The overall look of the character, particularly the length of the cowl's ears and of the cape, varies greatly depending on the artist. Dennis O'Neil said, "We now say that Batman has two hundred suits hanging in the Batcave so they don't have to look the same . . . Everybody loves to draw Batman, and everybody wants to put their own spin on it

Batman uses a large arsenal of specialized gadgets in his war against crime, the designs of which usually share a bat motif. Batman historian Les Daniels credits Gardner Fox with creating the concept of Batman's arsenal with the introduction of the utility belt

Batman has already beaten Cap once before in the Marvel vs. DC crossover back in 1996. :)

JayJohn85

Banned
I choose Batman cause hes a genius as well as a olympic level athlete. But it has been done in marvel vs dc and they where a match which I would agree on only you didnt put that option on the poll.

JayJohn85

Banned
Batman has already beaten Cap once before in the Marvel vs. DC crossover back in 1996. :)

Nope man it was a draw and both universes where represented as actually being giant sentient beings. It was through watching the fight and seeing how both men mirrored each other in ways like determination, nobility and fighting spirit that both universes agreed to cease warring.

JayJohn85

Banned
Man what crossover was there another one? I read the Marvel/DC crossover big ass graphic novel. Superman beat hulk etc....But Cap and Batman drew.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
I pick Cap simply because I have over 10,000 Marvel comics and not a single DC.

Well...not quite true. I have some Lobo. He's the only DC character worth a shit.

And yeah...he would've stomped Wolverines guts out without breaking a sweat if it hadn't been for fan voting.

I remember objecting to that as soon as I saw it

:cool:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Does Captain America have his own emoticon here? No, but :batman: does. There's your answer right there.

...I have over 10,000 Marvel comics...
So... what's it like being a virgin? :tongue:

Nope man it was a draw and both universes where represented as actually being giant sentient beings. It was through watching the fight and seeing how both men mirrored each other in ways like determination, nobility and fighting spirit that both universes agreed to cease warring.

A draw? :confused:

http://secretearths.blogspot.com/2006/05/captain-america-versus-batman-showdown.html

Wolverine beat Lobo in that crossover. :rolleyes:

Let's forget about that crossover. :hatsoff:

But let's not forget who actually decided on who won that crossover. :D

Batman, he's a mentally damaged vigilante psychopath whereas Cap America is a yankee doodle dandy aryan arse!

Hitler+Getting+Punched.jpg

and

then there was the time he punched out the one neo-nazi. Cap doesn't take kindly to being compared to Aryan/Nazi groups/people!

Nor does the first Captain America who was black.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
I pick Cap simply because I have over 10,000 Marvel comics and not a single DC.

I might have more than you. I know I have a better variety.

But let's not forget who actually decided on who won that crossover. :D

That was already discussed. ;)

Nor does the first Captain America who was black.

I still don't buy that.

The original creators never mentioned him.

So, therefore it's an add on that needs to be taken off. :tongue: