• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warefare

now try playing on the hardest setting and tell me its too short !! most people take about an a hour a level. then there is always arcade mode and online play where this game really shines for me !!

On veteran difficulty the game is much harder and longer to complete for sure . Most people play most games on normal or easy difficulty and they are surprised it's short ?

On veteran difficulty the game is much harder and longer to complete for sure . Most people play most games on normal or easy difficulty and they are surprised it's short ?
Yeah, but completing COD games on veteran is beyond very hard. its TOO realistic: bang. dead. game over. load. bang. dead. game over. load. bang. dead. game over.

So i play the COD games on normal difficulty. I'm not looking to play a game and get stressed because i can't do a specific level. I play games for entertainment.

Yeah, but completing COD games on veteran is beyond very hard. its TOO realistic: bang. dead. game over. load. bang. dead. game over. load. bang. dead. game over.

So i play the COD games on normal difficulty. I'm not looking to play a game and get stressed because i can't do a specific level. I play games for entertainment.

I have to admit that it can get frustrating at times on veteran difficulty but it's so rewarding when you get through a level and even more when you finish the game that it's well worth it .

IGN Xbox 360 Game Of The Year: Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Call of Duty 4 is one of the most intense videogames of all time. Its single-player campaign, while short, still delivers moments of cinematic drama and sheer intensity the likes of which Xbox 360 owners had never seen. Couple the blinding pace of the solo action with the 16 player multiplayer which features a 60 level character customization structure that sets the bar for all other shooters and COD4 becomes a truly complete package. In the way of riveting gameplay experiences and awe-inspiring visuals, Call of Duty 4 delivers the goods unlike any other.

Beat Bioshock, Halo 3, Mass Effect and The Orange Box. It really has been a good year for FPS games.

http://bestof.ign.com/2007/xbox360/24.html

Does anyone know if the update has been implemented yet? Or when it will be?

some of the update has and most of it has not just look at the playlist and game types that changed but some of the other stuff not yet just sit back and oneday when you insert your cod 4 disc it will as you to update then we will know thats it fully done !!

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
Picked up my copy yesterday and have been really enjoying the game so far. :thumbsup:

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
I just bought Call of Duty Modern Warfare, I was disappointed that it only 1st person game but it actually a good game.

I only like the first person shooter aspect when it comes to these kind of games. I wouldn't have bought it or any other game if it was not FPS. :)

I played if for the first time yesterday. It is an absolute blast online, but I keep getting the controls mixed up with Halo 3. I can't tell you guys how many times I have accidentally thrown a frag at my teammates trying to reload.

I actually found Call of Duty 4 really good in length, I just mixed up between playing a couple of levels then switching to multiplayer for a bit.

I tried Veteran on Call of Duty 3 and the chains were impossible, you have to be perfect at it... I think I will give it a miss on this one. How hard must the level where you snipe the russian guy and then try and escape be on Veteran mode!?!?!

I finished the campaign yesterday (only on normal for my first run). The story was amazing but way too short. Now its time it start my Veteran runthrough, that should be frusterating.

This game is sheer quality for ps3, i just love it I'm currently level 49, i cant wait to find out what the tricky decision you have to make will be when I've maxed out.

At the moment i prefer the COD4 Multiplayer on ps3 rather than Halo3 on 360, i just think the level design is much better...so far.

Ugggg, I made it to the level where you start out on the helicopter on the turret (veteran) and it is damn hard. Half the time I get shot before I can even aim at the enemies.