• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warefare

Bought it last week! Great FSP shooter and if not one of the best.. Great gameplay and weapons..

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
I have a question for those who have played the game.

Is Call of Duty 4 a game where you have to control a squad/unit or do you only have to worry about yourself and where you go? Thanks for the help.

dave_rhino

Closed Account
just you bud, there are people with you that follow and sort of do there own thing but you have no control over them, it dose help to keep them alive in a fire fight

Plus you get achievements on some occasions for saving them, like on the stairs in the nightvision level.

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
just you bud, there are people with you that follow and sort of do there own thing but you have no control over them, it dose help to keep them alive in a fire fight

Thank you Blitz for the help. :)

i rented it and it was like "organized chaos". i'm not all for these type of games but the opening scene with the mission on the Ship in the bearing sea was fucking wild.
I do want to say that with all this country is going through,all that our BRAVE ARMED FORCES are dealing with overseas on foreign lands no matter the feelings of anyone positive or negative. Anything those guys go through is intense,insane,wild,crazy,life-threatening and definitely scary.
there were 2 parts of this game where you need to use Night-Vision and how you can tell your own side from the enemy is beyond me!! so i give our troops all the credit in the world,considering i was shooting at my own squad because i couldn't tell the difference and i was only playing a game.
KINDA PUTS WHAT THEY DO INTO PERSPECTIVE?! :bowdown:

has any one got to level 55 on multiplayer yet, i have once and am almost on it again for the second time, must admit i have flown through this time quicker than the first and have enjoyed differant weapons.

I really wish I hadn't already asked someone to get this for me at Christmas. Its only $40 at Circuit City starting tomorrow.

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
I really wish I hadn't already asked someone to get this for me at Christmas. Its only $40 at Circuit City starting tomorrow.

I checked their website last night and it's only for the Xbox version. :confused:

I had my fair share of trouble joining games tonight, coupled with lag and connection interuptions it was appauling game play. As smooth a game as it is online, this update has alot to answer for!

dave_rhino

Closed Account
I had my fair share of trouble joining games tonight, coupled with lag and connection interuptions it was appauling game play. As smooth a game as it is online, this update has alot to answer for!

"Game lobby closed" message about 50 times?

I dunno what the fuck that update was supposed to do, but it didn't work :1orglaugh

Luckily it's all ok now though.