• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warefare

Thanks McNab, i just played the level again the reason i could never find him was because i was shooting at the guys through the window as soon as you enter the room while the farmer was still out of view. I need to be a little less trigger happy i guess.

dave_rhino

Closed Account
This game is fucking amazing, it's the best single player FPS since Half Life 2. And the multiplayer is great too.

Rare to find that these days... Like Halo 3, the multiplayer is great, but the single player is dull.

I myself played fear and bf2 , so when I finally got this game My hubby thought I would never stop playing. BUT there are alot of updates to come out still as well as the expantionthat will drop next year. the game is 10's across the board. I love how the Aim factor is on the money.the controls are a little diff. but sfter day of online play , you are good to go. YEAH so what a girl can Play FPS

I got this yesterday and I'm loving it. My favorite nextgen FPS so far. The online is the best!

Hell yeah this has to be the best online game i played for a long while, have spent the last four days playing almost no stop !! love the offline game too but online is great, party up with a few friends and there is nothing better

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
Very nice to see lots of fantastic reviews of the game.

I got 14 achievements.

dave_rhino

Closed Account
17 achievements.

For some reason I can't get the "Man of the People" one? When you have to save the farmer.

I've saved his ass every time I've played, and he runs back into his house, but I still can't get the achievement.

Oh and "Your show sucks" is difficult, I went running back and forth through every level shooting every TV I saw, and I'm certain I got every single one, but I still didn't get my 20 points :(

I dont have "your show sucks" yet either, im gonna finish it it on veteran then go back on an easier setting, give me time to hunt properly for them all.I tried popping all I could see, but from what ive noticed the little bastards are spread about!

Oh and "Your show sucks" is difficult, I went running back and forth through every level shooting every TV I saw, and I'm certain I got every single one, but I still didn't get my 20 points :(

Finally got this achievement this morning you only need to destroy the TV's in the "Charlie Don't Surf" level.

dave_rhino

Closed Account
^ yeah I thought I had, spent about 30 minutes going back and forth getting them all but I guess I missed one. Still a mystery why I can't save the farmer...

^ yeah I thought I had, spent about 30 minutes going back and forth getting them all but I guess I missed one. Still a mystery why I can't save the farmer...

If you look on page 2 of this thread i was having trouble with that aswell.
Wait until Price says to shoot if you fire before then it won't work, then just shoot the guy holding the gun at the farmer (you should have time to line up a head shot while price is talking) your team mates will take care of the rest.

940/1000!

All im missing is "Mile High Club" - "Your show sucks" - "Eyes and Ears"

Been a frustarting weekend!

dave_rhino

Closed Account
I was so proud of myself.

I shot down a helicopter while in "Last Stand" (The perk you get which allows you to pull out your pistol when your dead and shoot for a few more seconds)

And all I got was 250 points!!! I deserved 500 at least.

I was so proud of myself.

I shot down a helicopter while in "Last Stand" (The perk you get which allows you to pull out your pistol when your dead and shoot for a few more seconds)

And all I got was 250 points!!! I deserved 500 at least.

oh i agree bud that a feat on its own ha ha someone else must have been shooting it too and you finished it off ha ha good one !!

So what level are you guys in the multiplayer game ? I'm at 22 right now . I use the mini uzi as my weapon of choice with a laser sight attached .