• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Busty Tanya Song (fka Anna Song) of DDF, Score / "Billie" of ODA

Re: Busty Tanya Song (fka Anna Song) of DDF, Score and as "Billie" of ODA

I've always liked Tanya Song. She has wonderful big boobs on a sexy frame. She poses well and has a lustful look in her eyes.

I don't think she's comming back... I saw a recent webcam video of hers and her breasts seem to have ran dry.
Pregnancy had a terrible effect on her, as it does in every woman. I guess she decided to leave the business and be a good mummy but now she is having second thoughts... Too little too late.

TanyaSong

Official Checked Star Member

I don't think she's comming back... I saw a recent webcam video of hers and her breasts seem to have ran dry.
Pregnancy had a terrible effect on her, as it does in every woman. I guess she decided to leave the business and be a good mummy but now she is having second thoughts... Too little too late.

lol

there are no words to respond to the nonsense you wrote, I think Tanya is truly beautiful and deserves the respect any man (of course you're not).
a real man should respect a woman and especially if it is as beautiful as Tanya

hi there tanya!
I was really glad to read you're thinking about modeling again, awesome news!
U are one of my favorite models, your natural body is beautiful! I wish all women were like that!
best of luck in your life, and hope to see u returning to the business!

TanyaSong

Official Checked Star Member

hi there tanya!
I was really glad to read you're thinking about modeling again, awesome news!
U are one of my favorite models, your natural body is beautiful! I wish all women were like that!
best of luck in your life, and hope to see u returning to the business!

Hello,
thanks for nice words :)
I am only sure that I will continue webcam for the moment.
Then we'll see ;)

Tanya is one of the worlds great beauties.

Tanya is truly the woman every man would like to have by his side: sensitive, passionate and a smile that captivates every man ... besides their eyes ...

Tanya is truly the woman every man would like to have by his side: sensitive, passionate and a smile that captivates every man ... besides their eyes ...

I have a hard time getting past the eyes and lips. Very sensual.

Something about the Russian women that captivates me. I have a relative that married a beautiful girl from Chirchiq, Toshkent Uzbekistan. She is the same way as Tanya, the eyes, hair, lips and shape of the face.

I have a hard time getting past the eyes and lips. Very sensual.

Something about the Russian women that captivates me. I have a relative that married a beautiful girl from Chirchiq, Toshkent Uzbekistan. She is the same way as Tanya, the eyes, hair, lips and shape of the face.

I think we should visit this wonderful country one day ... is full of angels and Tanya ... but it is a pity that there is only one Tanya.:angels::angels: