• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Busty Tanya Song (fka Anna Song) of DDF, Score / "Billie" of ODA

Re: Busty Tanya Song (fka Anna Song) of DDF, Score and as "Billie" of ODA

I wish I had a hook up for you Tanya. The very idea that you want to do some more modelling makes me giddy! You're a true beauty beyond the bounds of words. A muse for poetics which attempt to describe the ineffable.

TanyaSong

Official Checked Star Member

Tanya did you contact my friend from busty and beauty? the one from the Katerina's pics?

Yes, I did :) I sent him my new photos. Didn't get the answer yet though.
But guys...I am still on myfreecams too :) If you want to chat, you are welcome!:nanner:

I think the photographer does not matter if you have a beautiful model can get good photographs.

I think the photographer does not matter if you have a beautiful model can get good photographs.

yeah, but sadly does not always the case.
sure, tanya could look hot as hell :flame: in a pic of her in sweatpants doing the groceries, taken by a cell phone camera. from a moving bus.
but don't you think her latest sets are the best (compared to say, the scoreland ones)?
like lsd, good photography enhances!
(and i hereby strongly manifest my support the motion for a retro-pin-up-garagepunk-bettiepaige style photoshoot, well either that or a babydoll, which always brings the goods)

yeah, but sadly does not always the case.
sure, tanya could look hot as hell :flame: in a pic of her in sweatpants doing the groceries, taken by a cell phone camera. from a moving bus.
but don't you think her latest sets are the best (compared to say, the scoreland ones)?
like lsd, good photography enhances!
(and i hereby strongly manifest my support the motion for a retro-pin-up-garagepunk-bettiepaige style photoshoot, well either that or a babydoll, which always brings the goods)

you're absolutely right, the pictures look very different from Scoreland. Personally I prefer the pictures where Tanya is as natural as possible.

This is SHIT!
I sent my photos only for the agency and for photographers and they put them everywhere now!
Holy fuck, what are people!:eeew:

Your contact worked fast. They have been removed.