• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Busty Tanya Song (fka Anna Song) of DDF, Score / "Billie" of ODA

TanyaSong

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Busty Tanya Song (fka Anna Song) of DDF, Score and as "Billie" of ODA

Thanks guys :).
It's something that I really hate the fake profiles. People are using my photos, even my personal photos. They claim to be me, they tell the things that are not true. I think one can understand what I feel only when it happens to him.

Thanks guys :).
It's something that I really hate the fake profiles. People are using my photos, even my personal photos. They claim to be me, they tell the things that are not true. I think one can understand what I feel only when it happens to him.

you can count on my support because I'm your fan, your work has always captivated me and I admire you greatly.

will try to find more fake profiles online

there are no words to respond to the nonsense you wrote, I think Tanya is truly beautiful and deserves the respect any man (of course you're not).
a real man should respect a woman and especially if it is as beautiful as Tanya

Have we become a world where negative comments about people have to be shot down by sycophants almost instantly? He has the right to state his opinion, just like the White Supremacists have the right to march on the streets and peddle there crap here in the States, I don't agree with either but they are both free to do what they want!

Have we become a world where negative comments about people have to be shot down by sycophants almost instantly? He has the right to state his opinion, just like the White Supremacists have the right to march on the streets and peddle there crap here in the States, I don't agree with either but they are both free to do what they want!

if we live in a world where others do not respect you expect then and respect.

respect the rights of others is peace.

Respecting opinions, too!

Hilders, you more and more seem to have an unhealthy stalker-like obsession with T.S., and the behaviour as
"I'm the prince on the white horse" annoys the crap out of me. You're creepy!

Hello Tanya, I am so proud you are living in France. So sweet to talk with you, I really wish you the best here. I hope you will be back soon in modeling too, you and your dark eyes are sooo beautiful !! :drool1:

I believe I've found some videos of Tanya Song with another woman in a bath tub having her breasts sucked on. They look like they were on OverDevelopedAmateurs (ODA) when she was called Billie 34JJ.

Anyone know who the other woman is?

Whoever she is I believe she's the same woman wearing the green 2 piece in the doggy style video. (It looks like pretend)

By the way I really just need to know the name of the video (the bath tub video) if there is one. I just thought knowing the name of the other woman might help.

Wow ! Nice find, thank you ! It seems to be an early video. For the other girl in the video, I never saw her... :dunno:

Tanya, let me add my voice to those who beg you to return to nude modeling. I know you've heard this many times, but you really are one of the most beautiful women anywhere, and it brings happiness to so many of us to see images of your gorgeous face, your long silky hair, and your heavenly body.

Best wishes from another of your devoted fans.

Why can't you guys just realize she is done with modeling? Let her live her life along with her child and husband, she is a mom now.

MarieAntoinette is quite right, she has a stable life and seems to only have to Tanya myfreecams.com