• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Busty Tanya Song (fka Anna Song) of DDF, Score / "Billie" of ODA

Re: Busty Tanya Song (fka Anna Song) of DDF, Score and as "Billie" of ODA

This is SHIT!
I sent my photos only for the agency and for photographers and they put them everywhere now!
Holy fuck, what are people!:eeew:

I hope you can forgive me for my mistake, I did not know that these photographs were private, I found the website but never thought I'd cause trouble, I hope you forgive me.

I hope you can forgive me for my mistake, I did not know that these photographs were private, I found the website but never thought I'd cause trouble, I hope you forgive me.

It was my mistake as I received the email because i am a contact ofn the agency and also send the info for booking for other sites. I did not have an idea that I was doing something wrong. I have deleted the post and apologise to Tanya and The agency.

To avoid further trouble, as this is not the first time I have missunderstandings with Tanya, I will not post anything related to her in my blog, even if it is an afiliate program deal.

regards
raven_azrael

Yeah, let's not scare Tanya away from her comeback!!

Anyway Tanya, have you heard back from "Onlytease" yet? I think it would be absolutely awesome if that happened!

Guys, Tanya in one of those little school girl uniforms of theirs, what do you think?

Yep, that's right: AWESOME!!

I would love to see her web cam show - Tanya do you have web cam show often? If so sign me up :)

TanyaSong

Official Checked Star Member

I am TanyaSong on myfreecams :)
Otherwise you can chat with me on Imlive.com as OneFallenAngel. :)

Any positive response looking for modeling Tanya?

I hope to see you on billboards and magazines soon!!