• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Busty Tanya Song (fka Anna Song) of DDF, Score / "Billie" of ODA

Re: Busty Tanya Song (fka Anna Song) of DDF, Score and as "Billie" of ODA

Hello guys, I was thinking about coming back to business. Yes, making erotic photos again :)
But photos of a good quality.
Have any ideas?

Lingerie!!!!

Lots of it, the skimpy stuff AND the retro Bettie Page stuff! Or something with lots of baby oil!!

:bowdown:

Allright, I'm going to be a little bit un-sensitive, and just come out and say what everyone else here is thinking:

Are you actually the real Tanya, or are we talking to a hairy old dude?

I intend no disrespect (unless you ARE a hairy old dude, then I most cerainly do!), but we get posers on here sometimes, guys pretending to be girls, just for laughs I suppose.

You should PM one of the mods, and get yourself accredited as an OCSM (Official checked star member), then we know for sure!

As I said, no disrespect intended!

I asked that question 4 or 5 pages ago. Tanya posted a picture of her holding a sign with my name on it. It is my avatar and also in my profile. It is her.

I asked that question 4 or 5 pages ago. Tanya posted a picture of her holding a sign with my name on it. It is my avatar and also in my profile. It is her.

Ooops, my bad!

I thought that I had looked through this whole thread pretty thoroughly, but it looks like I totally missed that whole thing.

Sorry guys! Sorry Tanya!

Still, Ocsm status wouldn't hurt!

EDIT: It's even right there in your avatar! Stupid me. Just go ahead and call me Sherlock!

TanyaSong

Official Checked Star Member

Ooops, my bad!

I thought that I had looked through this whole thread pretty thoroughly, but it looks like I totally missed that whole thing.

Sorry guys! Sorry Tanya!

Still, Ocsm status wouldn't hurt!

EDIT: It's even right there in your avatar! Stupid me. Just go ahead and call me Sherlock!

Of course I understand there are lot of fakes on the internet :)
I don't really know how to become OCSM.
If it does not take lot of time I can do it :)

Hello guys, I was thinking about coming back to business. Yes, making erotic photos again :)
Have any ideas?

If you do start modelling again it doesn't matter what you wear as you look beautiful in anything or in nothing. ;)

If you do start modelling again it doesn't matter what you wear as you look beautiful in anything or in nothing. ;)

Agreed!

But how about something a little bit more "kinky"?
You know, latex, leather, spandex. That sort of thing. Just an idea!

Of course I understand there are lot of fakes on the internet :)
I don't really know how to become OCSM.
If it does not take lot of time I can do it :)

I PM'd Petra and asked her to help you, since I have no idea how it works, but I think that you have to ask her yourself.

I've been on this site for a few years but I think this is actually my first post Lol... Damn, I'd kill for a pic of Tanya holding a sign with my name on it! I'm totally jealous :bowdown:
Tanya you were/are my favorite model and I can't think of a better thread to make my official debut in!

I've been on this site for a few years but I think this is actually my first post Lol... Damn, I'd kill for a pic of Tanya holding a sign with my name on it! I'm totally jealous :bowdown:
Tanya you were/are my favorite model and I can't think of a better thread to make my official debut in!
Ok 4th post..lol but still..!!

Tanya:

you could make some very good pictures in outdoor environments: forests, lakes, mountains. You could make good use of nature erotic fotrografias, including changing rooms could implement ...

an example::cool::cool:

You could be in a lake wearing a beautiful dress playing with water ... that's just my opinion. Tanya always look great anywhere.
:drool1:

Have any ideas?

You will return to work with Nadine or intends to make the photographs independently?
:drool2:

TanyaSong

Good evening guys!
I was actually asking if you know any site or photographer who would be interested in shootings. But a good one, really beautiful! And who would pay good, lol :)

TanyaSong

I can try to make it happen heheh

Good evening guys!
I was actually asking if you know any site or photographer who would be interested in shootings. But a good one, really beautiful! And who would pay good, lol :)

I know someone... I do not know much about photos to say he is the best, but here in my blog you can check his photos taken for Katerina Hartlova.. I have asked him and hope I can get both to talk
http://***********************/18596546/Katerina-Hartlova-naked-outdoors.html

P.S. i am still waiting for my ravenazrael or Boobs Realm sign:(

Good evening guys!

Tanya I sent u PM with the contact. He is really interested in working with u. he is in europe as i said

Congratulations on getting OCSM! :hatsoff: