• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Busty Blonde Faith

pitino

are you talking to me?
I wanna do a set in a wicked weasel but unfortunately its freezing in england, when i finally get somewhere decent to shoot in one it will happen!

oops! this will be the most viewed photoshoot in 2k8! can't wait to see you in ww bikini Faith! :hatsoff:

pitino

are you talking to me?
weight looks fine in your curvy body, just focus on the tanning and choosing the tinniest set! ;)

edited: here's a proposal! http://************.com/categories-items.asp?id=224

Last edited:
Hey what is rep power and how do i increase it? lol im such a novice!

If others appreciate your posts, they can give you rep by clicking on the
reputation.gif
button at the left of your post. You get as many rep points as the person who gives it to you has rep power.

Your own rep power grows slowlier than the rep you receive (factor 100). So as I see you have a rep power of 0, I guess you have received between 0 and 100 rep points, right?

Regards

Prophecy

inbedwithfaith!

Closed Account
reputation.gif
button at the left of your post. You get as many rep points as the person who gives it to you has rep power.

Your own rep power grows slowlier than the rep you receive (factor 100). So as I see you have a rep power of 0, I guess you have received between 0 and 100 rep points, right?

Regards

Prophecy

Your correct, i see you are somewhat of an expert ha ha

"Ok noted, i really appreciate you guys giving me your thoughts and ideas. Your views are the ones that matter!"

Hi Faith

What about your members requests? I made some requests (the post on the ibwf forum has had over 900 views, making it one of the most popular threads on the site) yet no response from you, nor have the vids been shot. Do non-members views matter more than members? My requests made in August were:

1) Faith Riding: As all big-boob lovers know, one of the best things about big natural boobs is how they look when the girl is riding on top of you, bouncing about. So far on IBWF and the-site-we-no-longer-speak-of, us Faith fans have never really seen this. So how about a POV style video with Faith pretending she is riding away?

2) Strip/dance videos: these are always good, but we have not one for quite a while. Imagine Faith dancing to some great rock-n-roll songs, finishing the song wearing only a cowboy hat and boots, sexily movin her ass....

3) fake facial: have already mentioned this, but with Faiths new squirty toy, we have the potential to see Faith receiving a massive `facial`.....again this could be done POV style using cream (semi-skimmed if preferable : ) and would just fuckin rock!!

4) Invisible Man / Hidden cam / schoolgirl: Ok, a bit kinky this one but hear me out.........if a guy was invisible for a day he would know doubt use this for perving on nudie ladies. Fact...

...Secondly, everyone always fancied the nice lass with big tits in the year above you in school, and no doubt often wondered what said boobies would look like. So how about a hidden cam style video of Faith coming home from `school` in the uniform, oblivious to the hidden camera in her bedroom, and peeling off everything except the school tie and socks and having a good time on her own. Again, this would be ace!

Maybe us members are just mugs....:confused:

bftd

inbedwithfaith!

Closed Account
"Ok noted, i really appreciate you guys giving me your thoughts and ideas. Your views are the ones that matter!"

Hi Faith

What about your members requests? I made some requests (the post on the ibwf forum has had over 900 views, making it one of the most popular threads on the site) yet no response from you, nor have the vids been shot. Do non-members views matter more than members? My requests made in August were:

1) Faith Riding: As all big-boob lovers know, one of the best things about big natural boobs is how they look when the girl is riding on top of you, bouncing about. So far on IBWF and the-site-we-no-longer-speak-of, us Faith fans have never really seen this. So how about a POV style video with Faith pretending she is riding away?

2) Strip/dance videos: these are always good, but we have not one for quite a while. Imagine Faith dancing to some great rock-n-roll songs, finishing the song wearing only a cowboy hat and boots, sexily movin her ass....

3) fake facial: have already mentioned this, but with Faiths new squirty toy, we have the potential to see Faith receiving a massive `facial`.....again this could be done POV style using cream (semi-skimmed if preferable : ) and would just fuckin rock!!

4) Invisible Man / Hidden cam / schoolgirl: Ok, a bit kinky this one but hear me out.........if a guy was invisible for a day he would know doubt use this for perving on nudie ladies. Fact...

1)The riding video has been done and should be up at some point in the next couple of weeks.

2)We recently did a dance video and i also have shot a stripping video in my cop uniform.

3)Fake facial, i have been wanting to do this but that squirty thing has got lost as my house is being renovated. Its basically been boxed away and i wont be able to find it until all the building work is finished.

4)With the hidden schoolgirl, you have to be quite careful how you do this, i mean we arent really supposed to even say school, its supposed to be skool or college girl. I am however, looking for a really good outfit and location to do this idea justice.

Sometimes it isnt because im not listening or that i dont care, its that the situation to do these videos/shoots isnt ideal. For example, i was able to shoot on my own so we did the riding video, i just hope you like it!!

Hey what is rep power and how do i increase it? lol im such a novice!

I asked the same question when I first joined. Apparently, according to various moderators, rep points bear no relation to anything. I had about 10 reps but was showing 0, then I got a couple more and my rep points exceeded the number of reps I got ?!?!?!?! Last night I was on 110, then I got one more rep and shot to 123 :confused:

Try this thread and you can get reps from people for just giving out rep http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=63103 Spot on :)

Hi Plastique,

I had about 10 reps but was showing 0, then I got a couple more and my rep points exceeded the number of reps I got ?!?!?!?! Last night I was on 110, then I got one more rep and shot to 123 :confused:

The number which is shown in your postings is your rep power, that's something different than your received rep - although both are related to each other. Just look at my last post in this thread:

reputation.gif

Your own rep power grows slowlier than the rep you receive (factor 100).

As you have a rep power of 123, you must have received between 12,200 and 12,300 rep points.

Regards

Prophecy

fair dues faith, thx for replying! looking forward to the riding video (as will the members)!!!!

Hope you could manage some of the others - the facial vid would be amazingly awesome!

And as for the stripping vid, that was sexy, but you need to choose the right music to dance to - 'Highway To Hell' by ACDC in a cowgirl outfit would work if you let loose, trust me!!!! Especially if you are only wearing the hat and boots for the last minute of the song;)

cheers:glugglug:

Hi Faith -- I hope you will do more sets like your Only Tease ones. Sets were you start out dressed very nicely, looking like the girl next door or the sexy coworker. The reason we like you is precisely because you *don't* look like a stick insect model but more like the pretty curvy girl everyone daydreams about.