• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Busty Blonde Faith

a lot of sets are becoming so so. no real interesting or naughty outfits :(

http://www.fetish-xxx.com/faith/free.html
This was the set in Mayfair I think..
Enjoy

If only they didn't flatten her face and skin so much by this excessive retouching and photoshop work... As if the makeup artists didn't do a good job and as if her face or body had serious defects.

Don't get me wrong, I like a good makeup and I like Faith with dark eyes - but the retouching nowadays has reached a level that alienates more than what it should originally do: to accentuate her advantages and perhaps let some minor skin irregularities disappear.

My point of view. Don't know what you think.

Regards

Prophecy

If only they didn't flatten her face and skin so much by this excessive retouching and photoshop work... As if the makeup artists didn't do a good job and as if her face or body had serious defects.

Don't get me wrong, I like a good makeup and I like Faith with dark eyes - but the retouching nowadays has reached a level that alienates more than what it should originally do: to accentuate her advantages and perhaps let some minor skin irregularities disappear.

My point of view. Don't know what you think.

Regards

Prophecy

Seems a bit strange but both a I find are good, depending on what mood I'm in.
The same girl can look so different depending on what they are wearing or how they are made up.
Anyone else thoughts ???

Finest. Breasts. Ever! Faith, I love the shoots you do and I love how busy you are doing them! A big thank-you for working so hard to keep the masses of fans happy!

PS You have lovely eyes and legs too! :D:thumbsup:

Just how a woman should be built, head to toe ...

PS You have lovely eyes and legs too! :D:thumbsup:
Her legs, full hips and overall rear up to her mid-section and chest have everything to do with why her breasts are so perfect. She's of the same, ideal form I've ever experienced in person myself, and I don't know if anyone find better in a shape. She's just how a woman should be built, head to toe.