• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Busty Blonde Faith

O85

Closed Account
Whoever the fuck she is her content is awesome. I literally cum every few hours to it. Hottest I’ve seen 😍

LOL

Considering the other post you made asking who this person is, I think it's a safe bet to say you are either her or her bf.

Looking good anyway!

Ok Miss Marple, you’ve caught me red handed. I’ve asked who she is so I must be her bf? That might make me the first person on here to have a girlfriend...I love a conspiracy theory though. The plot thickens 😂

Loula has posted on her Only Fans that she is to be in a magazine soon - on the cover and centrespread. Evidently her first one since returning to modelling. Not mentioned which one yet. One to look out for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OAyBDVBW_A

Same voice, same accent and .... clearly the same person. I actually can't believe someone is in doubt 😂

The evidence is compelling... 🕵️‍♂️

inbedwithfaith2.jpg

inbedwithfaith.jpg

I’m thinking of signing up. How good is it and what sort of action does she do? (And is the quality any good?). J
It's great. She looks lovely and the stuff posted is high quality. She does bg and this is mostly POV (and she's dropped the hood.) I've been a member for a few months now.