• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Busty Blonde Faith

10 Questions (New Thread)

It's because someone on the FreeOnes' team hasn't verified her directly (or possibly someone very well trusted and who directly knows her hasn't vouched for her). One thing I really enjoy about this board is the women who are officially verified. I've really enjoyed getting the thoughts of Brittany Andrews and Lisa Sparxxx on her in the past, among others.
With that said, I have posted ten (10) questions for Faith in a new thread here:
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=188205

I posted it there (and under the "Talk" section) so those of you who don't like my verbosity and feel it detracts from this thread won't be offended. Faith should feel free or not free to answer. Follow-ups are always welcome. If this concept is popular, I'll use it in the future as well, so further comments will shape that and my approach if and when I do.

Just always looking for viewpoints, especially from a woman in various places of the industry, and what experiences they may have to share. And yes, I read through all her posts prior, looking for answers already. ;)

Just Have Faith and all of her!!:hit:

Again , Faith Prooves That She's The Best British Girl I've Ever Seen

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator AFA]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: OSCM Status

It's because someone on the FreeOnes' team hasn't verified her directly (or possibly someone very well trusted and who directly knows her hasn't vouched for her). One thing I really enjoy about this board is the women who are officially verified. I've really enjoyed getting the thoughts of Brittany Andrews and Lisa Sparxxx on her in the past, among others.

Oh it's Faith alright. You can take the girl out of Yorkshire, but you can't take the Yorkshire out of the girl.

pitino

are you talking to me?
you just got mine! ;)

and that pic in green dress is awesome! is there a link to more? :hatsoff:

inbedwithfaith!

Closed Account
I know that you do not like to be reminded about your FE days of hardcore, but I have to say that I did enjoy the vids...but who wouldn't. You are fantastic, as we on this thread keep saying, and I felt it was a privilege to see you in action (so to speak).

Having said that, I always preferred your non-hardcore stuff anyway :D

I hate it i really do, the videos and pictures on there make me feel sick, and i feel ashamed i ever made them.

You shouldn't feel ashamed Faith, even if you regret making them. There's nothing to be ashamed of, sex is a thing of nature. Every living creature does it and as Plastique says, it was an honour to see you in the vids and hear you too with your sexy yorkshire accent! :)

Keep up the good work and don't feel ashamed, you're making a lot of men (and women too, I suppose) very happy!!

Thank-you!

member2224

Closed Account
Hi Faith,

I understand your decision not to do hardcore and I respect it...it isn't for everyone and I think you will still be very popular w/ out it. I was wondering if you would ever consider using a "cum filled dildo" and fucking, sucking and titty fucking yourself with it before shooting the cum allover your big tits. I think that would be a very hot scene that would not be considered hardcore. Thanks!:)