• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Eltardo update something new it's been over 2 weeks since the last set. I don't care if you move, do your job. I don't not show up for 2 weeks at my work cause I was 'unpacking'

JD

Approved Content Owner
Eltardo update something new it's been over 2 weeks since the last set. I don't care if you move, do your job. I don't not show up for 2 weeks at my work cause I was 'unpacking'

hahahahaha good one clown.

if you had a fucking clue what you were talking about, that would be awesome, sadly you're on the assumption train and well, you're a wee bit clueless. :hatsoff:

Again, you're clueless. I just wanted to make that perfectly clear. :glugglug:

hahahahaha good one clown.

if you had a fucking clue what you were talking about, that would be awesome, sadly you're on the assumption train and well, you're a wee bit clueless. :hatsoff:

Again, you're clueless. I just wanted to make that perfectly clear. :glugglug:

"biigboos, We just moved. You know how much fun that is, packing, unpacking etc."
I made my assumption simply through what you said. You insulting me doesn't change that you have gotten lazy and not updated anything in over 2 weeks. What happened to your promise that you updated more than any other solo site, you toss or did that change and you became shit at your job.

JD

Approved Content Owner
"biigboos, We just moved. You know how much fun that is, packing, unpacking etc."
I made my assumption simply through what you said. You insulting me doesn't change that you have gotten lazy and not updated anything in over 2 weeks. What happened to your promise that you updated more than any other solo site, you toss or did that change and you became shit at your job.

Assumptions are awesome and you know what they say about assumptions....

Because there hasn't been something free online posted here, that means we haven't updated in 2 weeks? Do you actually believe this train of thought? Wow. So it won't surprise you to learn that with the exception of moving (3 days), we've been shooting fresh photo content for members, HD videos for members, creating a large multi girl webcam network that has been live for 3 weeks for Bryci members and other girl site members and other stuff such as a 24/7 streaming spy cam in Bryci's site?

Oh wait, I didn't post that here so how could you have known? I mean, to the logic of your brain, I hadn't posted so I must be lazy and not working. LOLOL

What's the saying again... Better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Some of us work for a living and we appreciate when someone posts free content. We don't make assumptions and call them out because our free pipeline of photos seems to have stopped. Did you happen to see fresh pix lately? Yes. Yet you still feel the need to act like a child. How awesome.

Stop making assumptions man, they make you look less then intelligent. I shouldn't be shocked though, you have a vast history here at Freeones of being negative and hateful in your posts. Meh, ignore filter was made for people like yourself. :)

I will sleep well knowing Petra will hand you your ass if you keep acting like a fool. :2 cents:

JD

Approved Content Owner
Yeah, 3+ years together and we're only getting closer. That's not a shame, that's awesome. I wish this happiness on everyone, including you. What a shame is though, is that you can't come up with anything positive or nice to say. Free content is posted time and time and time again and the only time you chime in is with bullshit comments. Keyboard warriors are awesome.

We're busting our ass for our members and they love us for it. I know this because they rebill, they send in email after email writing us and thanking us for our work ethic and what were doing.

Truth be told, I could give a rat's ass what you or some other stranger thinks about me personally, because let's face it... I have my life and you have yours. Who cares if we like each other? :) When it comes to work though, you'd best believe I will stand up for our site, what I believe and what we do. Especially when some two bit hacks tries to make me look lazy when nothing could be further from the truth.

To the majority of the forum readers, sorry you have to witness this edrama. if this was my forum these clowns would have been banned a long, long time ago.

Fresh content will be posted here in the next 2-3 days give or take, we're doing a massive site relaunch tonight so we're a little busy. :D

Aces&Jacks

Retired Mod

prad294

Closed Account
Yeah, 3+ years together and we're only getting closer. That's not a shame, that's awesome. I wish this happiness on everyone, including you. What a shame is though, is that you can't come up with anything positive or nice to say. Free content is posted time and time and time again and the only time you chime in is with bullshit comments. Keyboard warriors are awesome.

We're busting our ass for our members and they love us for it. I know this because they rebill, they send in email after email writing us and thanking us for our work ethic and what were doing.

Truth be told, I could give a rat's ass what you or some other stranger thinks about me personally, because let's face it... I have my life and you have yours. Who cares if we like each other? :) When it comes to work though, you'd best believe I will stand up for our site, what I believe and what we do. Especially when some two bit hacks tries to make me look lazy when nothing could be further from the truth.

To the majority of the forum readers, sorry you have to witness this edrama. if this was my forum these clowns would have been banned a long, long time ago.

Fresh content will be posted here in the next 2-3 days give or take, we're doing a massive site relaunch tonight so we're a little busy. :D

@ Eltardo.
why do u even bother replying to these guys.. people who know your work, will know ur work... dont waste ur energy on these people... its best to ignore them...

Because there hasn't been something free online posted here, that means we haven't updated in 2 weeks? Do you actually believe this train of thought? Wow. So it won't surprise you to learn that with the exception of moving (3 days), we've been shooting fresh photo content for members, HD videos for members, creating a large multi girl webcam network that has been live for 3 weeks for Bryci members and other girl site members and other stuff such as a 24/7 streaming spy cam in Bryci's site?

Uh WTF I am a member on the site and I don't see any of this stuff your talking about???? And also I haven't seen an update in like 2 weeks or something :wtf::moon:

JD

Approved Content Owner
Uh WTF I am a member on the site and I don't see any of this stuff your talking about???? And also I haven't seen an update in like 2 weeks or something :wtf::moon:

Apparently not or you'd have seen/known what I am talking about. dur. :rolleyes: Nice try though. :thumbsup:

To others out there that are legit members, the new member's area is now online with hundreds of fresh photos, videos, webcam archives etc. There is still more videos going online before the day is out, all of course in beautiful 1920 x 1080 HD goodness.

The 24/7 Spycam is also live now as well. Feel free to watch (although at night when we're asleep it might be boring and or/dark)

click for high res samples. I'll get some free galleries up later today/tonight.

Bryci is hot as hell, but I can't help but notice that killer painting (what I can see of it, anyway) above the couch... It's the shit! (yeah, I know that sounds ghey!)
Composition-wise it draws the eyes (briefly) away from Bryci's bodacious ta-tas...
As a photographer you know where I'm coming from, right eltardo?
;)
Is it the same artist that you've linked to before?

Also, I have to say: the way you cropped that first pic? Cruel, man, cruel...
:(

JD

Approved Content Owner
where can you look to that spycam?
and when do we see new photo's?

Spycam is members only, and it's always on. :) (in her site, bryci.com)

new photos were just posted. :D

Bryci is hot as hell, but I can't help but notice that killer painting (what I can see of it, anyway) above the couch... It's the shit! (yeah, I know that sounds ghey!)
Composition-wise it draws the eyes (briefly) away from Bryci's bodacious ta-tas...
As a photographer you know where I'm coming from, right eltardo?
;)
Is it the same artist that you've linked to before?

Also, I have to say: the way you cropped that first pic? Cruel, man, cruel...
:(

I didn't crop that one. :) glad you like, not the same artist as bedroom work. Not sure who it is to be honest, just a print B liked.

Fresh content time! :thumbsup:

http://bryci.org/galleries/054-satin/

http://bryci.org/galleries/053-black-corset/

JD

Approved Content Owner
Absolutely gorgeous!! Probably two of the hottest sets yet.

thanks man! we're trying. :hatsoff:

The new site is awesome! They did a great job with it and it's well worth the wait.:thumbsup:

Thanks Darkwarrior3007, you rock man.

So the new addition to bryci.com, the 24/7 spycam is really keeping us on the toes...

spycam.jpg

sample pic, of course not a link or anything.. this is members only)

We get people emailing us asking what we're watching, what we're laughing at... haha. trippy. I think someone saw B naked this morning walking around. :thumbsup: