• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
also, what's her social security number, her maiden name, street address, blood type, .....

come on, leafsfan, are you serious?

HEY HERE'S A NOVEL IDEA DURK. QUIT BEING A DOUCHE. THE POOR GUY JUST ASKED A QUESTION... WHATS THE TAT MEAN AND NOT MANY HAVE EVER HEARD OF A FIRST NAME LIKE "BRYCI" BEFORE SO PERFECTLY HONEST QUESTION BUD. :thefinger

burnt1

Banned
Approved Content Owner

vidgrabs.jpg

Really great looking set! Wow!:thumbsup:

HEY HERE'S A NOVEL IDEA DURK. QUIT BEING A DOUCHE. THE POOR GUY JUST ASKED A QUESTION... WHATS THE TAT MEAN AND NOT MANY HAVE EVER HEARD OF A FIRST NAME LIKE "BRYCI" BEFORE SO PERFECTLY HONEST QUESTION BUD. :thefinger

first, why are you shouting at me?

second, that's dirk, not DURK. raised on phonics?

JD

Approved Content Owner
hey eltardo, just a couple of questions.
is bryci her actual name, or is it just a "stage name"? just because, i havent seen a last name mentioned anywhere.

secondly, what does the tattoo mean on her wrist?

We haven't mentioned a last name, we felt the name Bryci was unique enough I guess. :) I've been in this biz 13 years now... I have known 2 girls ever to go by their real names. Most Playboy models.... where you see a first and last name... yeah... not exactly their real first and last. I guess what I am saying is, just because you see a model with a last name, don't assume that means it's really their name. :) Safety is the #1 concern online. It's not personal, it's just being smart. I have worked with girls that had stalkers find them. It's scary that someone can go that far... but it's part of the biz. Creep as hell, but part of the biz sometimes.

The tattoo means compassion.

Hope that helps.

first, why are you shouting at me?

second, that's dirk, not DURK. raised on phonics?

haha i see that now... well first off i would like to appologize for me being a dumbass... I had a bug up my ass and havent been layed in over a week... it's rough... second i would like to retract my middle finger smiley and replace it with :glugglug:
sorry about being a DOUCHE "DIRK"...
DEAD2DAY

JD

Approved Content Owner
Mickey2669 - I saw the post you made on that trading forum, looking for the latest video for free. You understand when people steal from us and post on illegal forums, it hurts us and that is what causes a lot of sites to shut down, right?

I understand it's part of the business to a degree, but for god's sake man, if you're going to be one of those low life loser fucktards, at least be smart enough to use a different name.

JD

Approved Content Owner

right click, save target as and you get the video. streaming will be slow and shitty

Good to hear man! We shot 4 new sets today, we're starting to get settled and that means more content! :nanner:

Hey eltardo, can you post the other videos that have been released (cookies, the black star stickers, and the one in the pink bra) in a format like this?
thanks

great shots guys.
bryci looks great in pink.
:)

Last edited by a moderator:

JD

Approved Content Owner
Hey eltardo, can you post the other videos that have been released (cookies, the black star stickers, and the one in the pink bra) in a format like this?
thanks

great shots guys.
bryci looks great in pink.
:)

ummm... no? lol

Sorry man, we don't release videos other then for members for the most part. We don't really care what other sites do or don't do etc, we're not trying to be jerks... heh... we just like things to be as exclusive as possible is all. :nanner:

lol, when I first saw the pic of Bryci on the ironing board it looked like she was completely on it...that must be one of the sturdiest ironing boards ever lol

great set again, thanks eltardo for the work & Bryci for being so damn beautiful.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Fresh content! Hope you guys like this! We're doing the new site this week so the updates will kick in again next week, we're also adding a 24/7 spycam among other goodies.

Fairly sure members will be happy. :D Hope you all have a kick ass week!

http://bryci.org/galleries/ironing/

http://eltardo.com/updates.php?type=pictures&id=4055

POW! Thats amazingly hot!!! That lingerie is suh-weet!!! :bowdown:

Now you should all know why pink is my favorite color! :tongue:

Thanks Bryci and thanks eltardo for posting! :)

The great thing about your pics - you don't ruin them with photoshopping or filtering or other treatments. So many times I see pics and think, "that could have been a fabulous pic if they didn't fuck it up before they posted it." Bryci's a total babe and it's great to see all these fabulous pics of what she actually looks like - much hotter that way!

I love the close-up face pics you've done - she's got gorgeous dark eyes and when she sticks that tongue out - wow!! And that pic of her fully nude (except for the boots) by the train tracks bent over - what a bod!