• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

JD

Approved Content Owner
he only posted that 4 posts before yours. reading is fun!

Thanks man :glugglug:

biigboos
, We just moved. You know how much fun that is, packing, unpacking etc. plus... we moved provinces (same shit as states in the US, but larger... more trees, less people etc) and that involved a moving truck, co-ordinating moving in, when we could take possession, getting cable (internets( set up at the new place and shut off at old place etc. Good times.

We ended up here a few days before cable showed up so we literally couldn't do anything. All our equipment was in transit so we ended up hanging on the beach drinking beer as much as possible. I got burnt.

There will be a new set going live tonight though for fans, it's live already for members. =)

We are once again in beach country so there will be a lot of outdoor stuff shortly. Bryci is back on webcam tomorrow night (Tuesday July 7th) as well. :thumbsup:

wow shes hot!! whos this eltardo exactly? her boyfriend?

Yup yup, three+ years and counting. We built GND together (she's also a webmaster/techie geek) and then after close to two years of that, we turned our attention to her own site/network and soon... site #2 and #3 will take shape along side Bryci's site. Onward and upward yo, onward and upward!

biigboos
, We just moved. You know how much fun that is, packing, unpacking etc. plus... we moved provinces (same shit as states in the US, but larger... more trees, less people etc) and that involved a moving truck, co-ordinating moving in, when we could take possession, getting cable (internets( set up at the new place and shut off at old place etc. Good times.

We ended up here a few days before cable showed up so we literally couldn't do anything. All our equipment was in transit so we ended up hanging on the beach drinking beer as much as possible. I got burnt.

There will be a new set going live tonight though for fans, it's live already for members. =)

We are once again in beach country so there will be a lot of outdoor stuff shortly. Bryci is back on webcam tomorrow night (Tuesday July 7th) as well. :thumbsup:

Yup yup, three+ years and counting. We built GND together (she's also a webmaster/techie geek) and then after close to two years of that, we turned our attention to her own site/network and soon... site #2 and #3 will take shape along side Bryci's site. Onward and upward yo, onward and upward!

Eltardo,

New to this thread and started from the beginning. (should have been working..lol..but I couldn't resist.)

Your lady is AMAZING BRO!!! WOW!!

In the beginning, everyone talked about her going topless...very nice but I'm a TOTAL BUTTMAN and her butt is AWESOME!!

Just wanna say thanks to you both for sharing her AMAZING BEAUTY!!

Hmmm...how to get the site membership without my wife finding out!! LMAO!! May have to buy one of those cards I can reup monthly!! HA!!

Be good...stay beautiful Bryci...(with your fine ass girl---a butt like that should come with a Surgeon General's Warning!!)

biigboos

too bad i do not own a credit card =/ add an option to pay by paypal please :D
do you shoot requests anyway? just wondering cuz id so love to see her in stockings, converse and a pink bra

JD

Approved Content Owner
Paypal doesn't allow anything adult, if someone is using paypal for adult, their account can and will be frozen by Paypal, all money in the account lost. So Paypal won't ever be an option... but anyone can get a prepaid card anywhere, they're simple to get. Even if you don't sign up, you can use it for any site, or anything online. The check cashing places usually have them. Load as much as you want, come home and spend what you loaded.

aaaaand New Content!

Sorry we had moved, had to get set up. We're still tweaking the site, new layout, content coming shortly.

in the mean time...

http://bryci.org/galleries/052-the_road/

Paypal doesn't allow anything adult, if someone is using paypal for adult, their account can and will be frozen by Paypal, all money in the account lost. So Paypal won't ever be an option... but anyone can get a prepaid card anywhere, they're simple to get. Even if you don't sign up, you can use it for any site, or anything online. The check cashing places usually have them. Load as much as you want, come home and spend what you loaded.

aaaaand New Content!

Sorry we had moved, had to get set up. We're still tweaking the site, new layout, content coming shortly.

in the mean time...

http://bryci.org/galleries/052-the_road/

Very nice Thank you !!!

:wave2::thumbsup::thumbsup::wave2:

it's been a while since I first posted in this thread.... I'm the one who liked B's hairs in the tub the first time she got there, the shooting with the shirt on.... you know which right? Any HD pics for that? Please....
Still no shooting ike that? :( I'm sad....

P.s. maybe it wasn't an hair comb, it was just hair + water.... who knows....:)

JD

Approved Content Owner
it's been a while since I first posted in this thread.... I'm the one who liked B's hairs in the tub the first time she got there, the shooting with the shirt on.... you know which right? Any HD pics for that? Please....
Still no shooting ike that? :( I'm sad....

P.s. maybe it wasn't an hair comb, it was just hair + water.... who knows....:)

not a clue what you're talking about? maybe you could explain to me what you mean?

i like her short bangs better

you burned too many bridges, nobody cares what you think. you're a troll and that's being polite. :thefinger

Sure it's a repost, but she just looks so awesome in this set
http://www.sologirladdict.com/cut-up-black-dress/

that dress was/is hot for sure!

We're back to shooting this week, which is exciting for us. New location, tons of outdoor stuff coming. It was really hot here tonight so we headed over to the beach to relax, have a couple beers... hd video if you're bored. Nothing nude here, just relaxing. :)

Fresh Bryci coming very soon guys, very soon.