• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

JD

Approved Content Owner
http://www.nnconnect.com/Hosted3/Bryci-Tour-VID/ - video

Im pretty sure actually eltardo already posted this, but Im too lazy to look for it right now. :tongue:

I didn't post the video because it's posted on http://bryci.com/videos/ so I figured everyone had seen it. :) The guy that runs nnconnect asked me if we have new videos for promo, I told him he could use that.

We redesigned the entire outside of the site. It shows the photo and video updates, shows we work our ass off and have for the last six months straight (the site is 6 months old on Aug 1)

Heard it was above 40 degrees Celsius this week for you guys in Vancouver. Hopefully you have A/C at your new place, I know many that don't because the weather is always so beautiful!

We're not in Vancouver :) We're in the Okanagon valley, about 3 hours east of Van, and sadly... much hotter. heh We do have A/C thankfully... but yeah, it's been really, really hot. This means a lot of time at the beach :glugglug:

Hi Eltardo, could you by any chance get bryci to do more photoshoots with messy food like the one with the sundae (my all time favourite photo shoot). maybe with coke or yoghurt...or maybe even her saliva? =]:D

JD

Approved Content Owner
Sorry man, she won't do the food stuff. this goes back to what someone else asked awhile back, if you'd see it in Playboy, she'd be down for it... if you wouldn't, odds are she won't do it. She isn't into the saliva/spitting thing, she wasn't really a huge fan of the sundae shoot to be honest, she isn't into food fetish stuff. Sorry dude.

Ok what about some more costume stuff like the Egypt set. Such as comic book sci fi. Just thought it would be nice to see some different stuff. Because it does get old when there are all these girls doing the same kinda sets over and over again. Hell she put out the same black dress set as love Gisele with in a week of the both of them. Don't get me wrong they both look damn hot in it but it was to soon to see. She may not like the food and crazy fetish stuff. So see if she will be up for some costume stuff like comic book babes and video game babes or even set for holloween. And again don't get me wrong I love everything she has done but would just like to see more.

JD

Approved Content Owner
Does this mean the sushi photoshoot is out of the question? Nothing messy, just eating sushi would suffice. :) If not no biggie.

I know she wants to do the sushi shoot, because it'd be on here, not smeared all over. :)

Ok what about some more costume stuff like the Egypt set. Such as comic book sci fi. Just thought it would be nice to see some different stuff. Because it does get old when there are all these girls doing the same kinda sets over and over again. Hell she put out the same black dress set as love Gisele with in a week of the both of them. Don't get me wrong they both look damn hot in it but it was to soon to see. She may not like the food and crazy fetish stuff. So see if she will be up for some costume stuff like comic book babes and video game babes or even set for holloween. And again don't get me wrong I love everything she has done but would just like to see more.

She did the egypt shoot because someone sent her the outfit. :) She does like doing things different, it's just that often the outfits are expensive, so she's not about to go out and spend a ton on one set but if a fan wants something specific, then the fan sends it in. :) She has some comic book shirts, we want to do a shoot in a comic book store. We went into one, scouting... to see if we'd be able to shoot there... and this old lady was running the shop. We were like... umm... this isn't happening... haha. We haven't given up on it though. :)

Gisele's black dress set might have been close, but it wasn't the same. Gisele did the black dress set a looong time ago as well. it wasn't a shreeded dress either unless she did more then one set in a black dress? (i just checked freeones and saw a black dress set against a rock wall... which is from awhile back). When something goes live, we shot it usually weeks earlier. Just a fluke they came out close to each other. The girls don't check with each other to see what they're doing because I doubt many of them care. haha. When we're doing a set, we don't think... oh wait, so and so did this set and I doubt they ponder if we've done it. Gisele is a sweetie though, I bet the set was hot! Now I want to see it! :glugglug:

She's cute and I dig her but she seems like a stuck up snob IMO. I'd still shoot a load on her face though :)

hahaha like you'd ever have a chance. Single guys are so easy to spot. :1orglaugh

A stuck up snob? HAHAHAHA Wow. You're basing this on what exactly? I've worked with over 300 females over 12/13 years... B is easily the most outgoing, unstuck up of all of them. Shes down to earth, she's genuine, she goes the distance and she works her ass off. The only way you'd think she was stuck up is if you said something like your closing comment and she ignored you in chat. Mind you, if you were like that in chat, I'd have banned you pretty fast. :)

Respect skippy, look it up if you ever want to be taken serious.

She goes out of her way to make sure people are having fun and any number of her members that post here will back me up on this. :2 cents: