• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

JD

Approved Content Owner
I can't see the video, why, why?????

You can see the videos, easily, but they are not free.

Join http://bryci.com and you can see the videos all you like. Our videos are 1920 x 1080 HD as well as smaller sizes, including ipad size. You can save the vids, watch them as many times as you wish.

JD

Approved Content Owner
I have gotten a few PM's and emails asking me what's next..

While I still won't say only because I myself am not 100% sure... I will give you a hint for next week's video. This HD video goes live Thursday April 4th.

Shower Bondage (and yes, she is tied up in this) :surprise:

shower-bondage.jpg

I think you'll see things keep getting steamier... (shower, steamy.. sorry, had to do it)

My new camera arrives *today* so we start shooting new photo sets tomorrow.. so watch for some hot photos shortly! Thank you for the patience you've shown in waiting for new photo set promo. :clap:

JD

Approved Content Owner
Wow! Thanks James. I need to see this.

I knew there was a reason I didn't like you. So there I was in a trader forum, doing security, removing files from assholes that steal content from Bryci and there you are, posting away in that other un-named forum.... "Just saw the video. It is amazing. I do not have it yet so don't ask for it. When I get it, I will share."

Seriously man, what the fuck is wrong with you? Do you grasp what it does when you give away a girl's content for free? Do you care? Do you understand people like you are why models QUIT the industry? You "will share" ?

I sincerely hope I find you sharing my content because copyright laws are on my side. With lawyers, it is incredibly easy to track someone down, no matter where you think you're hiding, no matter how safe you think you are. For each offense, you're charged anywhere from $50,000 to $125,000 per image, per video etc. I don't set these rates, the judge does and if just cause can be shown (ie - you meant to do it) you're basically made an example of. In the past three years I have made a reasonably large sum of money off dumb asses like yourself. I should be thanking you for my new Nikon D4 :) When you're dumb enough to post content you don't own.. you're basically tempting the site owner to come after you.

Some are lazy, some can't afford it. I am neither of those. If for one moment you don't think I'll hunt you down for posting my content, you'd best think again. Best part, you wouldn't know until your name, address, phone number, everything was being made a matter of public record because a lawyer filed charges against on my behalf. So you uber sig file Ziilak made you with Bryci on it? Yeah, ditch that shit. It's my photo and I sure as hell didn't give a thief my permission to use it. If you'd rather test your luck with it, we can do that too. ;)

I have no issues with fans, we love fans but you sir, are not a fan. You are a thief. Grow the fuck up already.