• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Hells to the yeah @ Bryci getting into toys and playing with herself. Hot as fuck. I so so so hope she continues down this road. Maybe a little vibrator playdate with Talia in the future? Maybe trying out the toys on each other and having other fun? That would be amazing.

Thank you for your thoughts on the topic. Although, to be honest I was a little confused by the comments.

Talia I understand, she uses toys. Kara doesn't hardly show anything, she is by far the most conservative of the ladies (if you're talking about M F C, not a clue what Kata does there, that's not Bella). Monroe is no longer a Bella, I let her go last year due and when she was active or working, she didn't show much either, aisde from the occasional view of the goods so to speak. Again, what a girl does in M F C is not the same as what she does in her site. Ava is not active, she hasn't been for a long time, she was a paid model, playing a role I created for a solo site. Katie is awesome, love her to death. She shows what she is cool with and she has a kick ass work ethic and fan base. Good to see you're part of that fan base.

Bryci and Katie are on the same level of what they do though in their sites, Katie has done a few up close and personal style videos, Bryci has as well. If you're a Bella member, you have seen this both in videos and photo sets. They are really close friends, and both consider themselves as on the same "level" (if it can be called that?) as well. Having shot them both extensively, I can tell you they do the same stuff, both have almost identical comfort zones. If you're talking about Katie does or doesn't do in M F C.. this I can't speak of because honestly, I have no idea what she does on cam. That's not Bella

As for the direction Bryci is going.. Bryci has never done what this fan or that fan wants. She has always done what makes her happy. One of the quickest way for a model to get burnt in this biz is by taking direction from the fans. No disrespect meant, but it's impossible. Everyone wants something else, what ends up happening is you have a model who does things she doesn't like or her heart is not in it, she starts to fake things to make fans happy etc. She eventually burns herself out and poof, she's flaked out of the biz. Seen it more times than I care to admit, and odds are, so have you.

I always advise any model I work with to be herself and do what SHE wants. Fans will come if she's being true to herself and having fun. Bryci has always adhered to this and the future is no different. Some will like, some will love, some will lose their minds. (willing to wager on the later being the most popular) but sure, some will be sad because they don't get their way. You can't make everyone happy.

Anyway, again, thanks for your thoughts Darth! Katie is lucky to have you as ab uberfan! :)

I must admit Im not very familiar with Monroe's and Kiss Kara's material. So I may very well be mistaken about them. I could have sworn I had seen some pretty risque photos of them, they may have been from other paysites. But Im very familair with Bryc's and Katie's material and unless things have changed in the past 4 months Bryci is definately a bit more conservative than Katie, atleast when you are talking about photo sets and hd videos.

Youre right that fans definately need to respect models' comfort zones. I would never tell a model her site sucks just because she isnt as revealing as I prefer. That's just messed up. Models could help themselves by pacing themselves better within thier comfort zones and keeping thier fans honest by not always going right up to the edge of thier comfort zone in every set. But I must say those screen caps are intriguing.

JD

Approved Content Owner
Hey guys, this is a copy/paste from Bryci's blog at http://bryci.com/blog/

She is getting a lot of people asking her basically wtf is up with the new direction. She speaks on this better than I ever could.. so here's what is going on.

-------------------

OK, so all day today my email inbox has lit up with questions and comments about my recent video, so in an effort to not tire out my fingers from typing a ton of emails I thought I’d write a quick dear diary for everyone

The general question is, what’s up with your new video? What made you choose to go further?

Well, some of you may know that I have been in the adult industry for a while even before my own website launched so it’s not like this is all brand new to me. I love sex, I love being happy, I think we should all be so lucky as to have both! Anyway, I thought long and hard if I was comfortable with doing a site before I started modeling because I didn’t want to do something I’d regret. I’m happy to say that I’ve loved every day of it so far! So please know that this decision was just the same as the first, thought out long and hard with no input from anyone. I talked it over with a few friends, then shelved the idea, then brought it back up, then shelved, and maybe it’s just me getting more comfortable in my own skin but finally I said ENOUGH! I am done living for other people’s happiness, or what others may think of me. We only have one life that we know of, and time slips away so fast it scares me sometimes. I said enough, and chose to make my own day to day happiness top priority!

So with that said, I’m taking my site and my members and myself on a wild ride. I want to have fun, be me, and experience new things and share these experiences with you all. I’m still the shy girl next door so I’ll warm up after some practise Excuse the videos being ultra long but I like having multiple orgasms :O hahaha!
I’m sure some people may wish that I stayed a nude model, and others will be happy.. but I’ve got to do what makes ME happy so I hope you have fun with that or at least can respect that I will have fun with it <3 I just wanted all my loving fans to know that I am happy and I did this for me
-------------------

hope this helps make things clearer. What I can tell you.. is that you have.not.seen.'nuthin.yet (yes, we're just getting started and yes, it's about to get hot in herr)

People are seriously complaining about this on her site? Absurd!

James, let her know we support her in this decision 1,000,000%. This is the best news I've heard in months. Bryci's a star and I love to see her push her buttons (figuratively and literally). I love that she's going further. It's absolutely fantastic. I'm excited as hell.

JD

Approved Content Owner

James, let her know we support her in this decision 1,000,000%. This is the best news I've heard in months. Bryci's a star and I love to see her push her buttons (figuratively and literally). I love that she's going further. It's absolutely fantastic. I'm excited as hell.

There are always people that bitch/moan they don't get their way. It's part of the game for every model in the biz that I have ever worked with. Bryci stopped listening a long time back, she does whats he wants and has fun. So far, so good. She's got some hot things planned, this I can tell you! Thanks for your support!

White Knights. Saving "helpless" girls from the evil WWW since 1991. :rolleyes:

Hey JamesDot! I've got a challenge for you! ;)
In the behind the scenes Peek a Boo video, Bryci does her awesome double middle-finder poses (one of her sexiest). But in the picture set, it's not included! Do you think you could post it? Or are they all long-deleted?

fingers.jpg

JD

Approved Content Owner
Hey JamesDot! I've got a challenge for you! ;)
In the behind the scenes Peek a Boo video, Bryci does her awesome double middle-finder poses (one of her sexiest). But in the picture set, it's not included! Do you think you could post it? Or are they all long-deleted?

View attachment 200690

Great question. Simplest of answers that BTS video captures a lot that doesn't make final cut for whatever reason. If the photo isn't what we wanted or expected, we don't put it in the set. It varies from set to set of course, but something like a double finger pic, we wouldn't have removed for any other reason other than possibly colors were off or focus wasn't as good as we'd like. Looking through this set I see most of the photos are from a certain angle, I remember shadows kicking my ass on some angles, so I switched positions and the clear pix made it into final cut. An average shoot, 10-20% of the pix shot don't get through. Quality control I guess. :)

Your post makes no sense at all. Troll fail.
Sorry. I thought you were familiar with the concept of "White Knights." I was rolling my eyes at the people complaining about Bryci's new direction that thedude88 mentioned. You know, the guys who tell a girl she is "too pretty" to be an adult model, or she doesn't have to show more to be a success. These are the kind of guys that before the web was invented (1991) would try to "save" strippers. For the record, I think a model should be allowed to do whatever she is comfortable with without complaints.

Bryci is hot. I liked her old stuff and I'm sure I'll like the new stuff.