• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

JD

Approved Content Owner
I know she must be legitimately upset and pissed off and from her perspective, I totally understand. But from my perspective, it still reads as a funny tweet.

https://twitter.com/#!/Bryci/status/187708972411785217

vlcsnap-2012-04-04-19h08m09s74.png

vlcsnap-2012-04-04-19h10m57s223.png

She killed it. No joke. She blogged about it as well for those curious... http://bryci.com/blog/

This webcam show is now live in her member's side, showing her laptop dying :(

We had the same laptop, but I had geeked mine up a little more, increasing the ram, removing the HD and adding an SSD etc. When she killed her laptop, she was really bummed so I removed her old HD, switched it with my laptop and now she's back with more ram (16 gig) and no dvd in the laptop to weight it down.. so it worked out for her after all.

Some snaps from her new vid...

0.jpg

1.jpg
2.jpg

4.jpg
3.jpg

http://bryci.com is the place to be. :)

It's only getting hotter...

vlcsnap-2012-04-04-19h08m09s74.png

vlcsnap-2012-04-04-19h10m57s223.png

She killed it. No joke. She blogged about it as well for those curious... http://bryci.com/blog/

This webcam show is now live in her member's side, showing her laptop dying :(

We had the same laptop, but I had geeked mine up a little more, increasing the ram, removing the HD and adding an SSD etc. When she killed her laptop, she was really bummed so I removed her old HD, switched it with my laptop and now she's back with more ram (16 gig) and no dvd in the laptop to weight it down.. so it worked out for her after all.

Some snaps from her new vid...

0.jpg

1.jpg
2.jpg

4.jpg
3.jpg

http://bryci.com is the place to be. :)

It's only getting hotter...

I just watched the new video...

HOLY SHIT! FUCKING AMAZING! The end had a "To be continued" vibe to it. When does that go up???

JD

Approved Content Owner
Glad you liked it!

No part 2 to that specific video.. well, that we have plans to push live anytime soon but then again, you never know right? Bryci is shocking me daily with her ideas, what she wants to do with her site. It's exciting as hell. I can honestly say that members have not really seen much yet compared to what is coming in the future.

JD

Approved Content Owner
These new updates are pretty fantastic James! Keep up the good work! Never say never! :drool2:

JamesDot said:
Nope, Bryci will never be going there. It's not her thing, she is fine with nudity, but that doesn't mean spread leg etc. Think Playboy style nudity, I know for some that's not enough... and fortunately for those people, there are many other girls online.

:rofl2:

JD

Approved Content Owner

When you quoted me, you forgot to take note or at least mention the date. :) March 16, 2009. :p

She started nonnude, in time (2-3 months) went to nude and did that for the past 3 years. When she was non nude, she told me she'd thought about nude but "it wasn't her thing" which I took to mean that she's having fun doing what she is doing. One thing you might not know about Bryci, before she was a model for her site, she was not a model at all. She was though, a co-owner/webmaster of a rather large 12 site network online I ran with her. We worked with some models, some webcam models. We saw girls getting in over the head, getting shit on by family/friends because they did this or that. We watched girls get burnt out, we watched girls self destruct and for B... she was taking notes. She also saw some girls be incredibly lazy and yet maintain their fan base to some degree which blew our minds. Clearly not the popular opinion but from where I am sitting, if a girl promises one thing and does another over an over and over... as a fan, I say adios and find a new girl to cheer for. I can't stand lazy or people that say they'll make a member only camshow then say their internet is out, only to be on mfc 20 minutes later when the internet mysteriously is back on. if you have a fan, you are thankful you have a fan. Ya know?

So when Bryci decided to jump into her site, she did it by her rules. She told me early on, she wasn't going to bend to what others wanted. She wasn't going to follow any pattern or do what this girl or that girl did. We figured if you're going to do it, have fun with it. She has done exactly that. She appreciates her fans and they know it. Anyone that has ever chatted with her live in her cam shows knows this. She's not some robot going through the motions, she's genuine and I think that's why people like her. Well, one of the reasons.

I was blown the fuck away a month back when she came to me and said she wanted to start playing with toys. We'd been waiting for my camera for the past 3 months after delays from Nikon due to filling orders for the London Olympics and an initial firmware issue (thank god I am a member of NPS or I'd still be cameraless). So here we are and yeah, I haven't a clue what comes next. Honestly, it's day to day for me. ha! When she asked me to help her with the shower video I was like...er... yeah...umm.. okaaaaay.

So you're right mrz3ro and LaLiLiLeLhoan... never say never! lol

Have a kick ass weekend you guys!

When you quoted me, you forgot to take note or at least mention the date. :) March 16, 2009. :p

She started nonnude, in time (2-3 months) went to nude and did that for the past 3 years. When she was non nude, she told me she'd thought about nude but "it wasn't her thing" which I took to mean that she's having fun doing what she is doing. One thing you might not know about Bryci, before she was a model for her site, she was not a model at all. She was though, a co-owner/webmaster of a rather large 12 site network online I ran with her. We worked with some models, some webcam models. We saw girls getting in over the head, getting shit on by family/friends because they did this or that. We watched girls get burnt out, we watched girls self destruct and for B... she was taking notes. She also saw some girls be incredibly lazy and yet maintain their fan base to some degree which blew our minds. Clearly not the popular opinion but from where I am sitting, if a girl promises one thing and does another over an over and over... as a fan, I say adios and find a new girl to cheer for. I can't stand lazy or people that say they'll make a member only camshow then say their internet is out, only to be on mfc 20 minutes later when the internet mysteriously is back on. if you have a fan, you are thankful you have a fan. Ya know?

So when Bryci decided to jump into her site, she did it by her rules. She told me early on, she wasn't going to bend to what others wanted. She wasn't going to follow any pattern or do what this girl or that girl did. We figured if you're going to do it, have fun with it. She has done exactly that. She appreciates her fans and they know it. Anyone that has ever chatted with her live in her cam shows knows this. She's not some robot going through the motions, she's genuine and I think that's why people like her. Well, one of the reasons.

I was blown the fuck away a month back when she came to me and said she wanted to start playing with toys. We'd been waiting for my camera for the past 3 months after delays from Nikon due to filling orders for the London Olympics and an initial firmware issue (thank god I am a member of NPS or I'd still be cameraless). So here we are and yeah, I haven't a clue what comes next. Honestly, it's day to day for me. ha! When she asked me to help her with the shower video I was like...er... yeah...umm.. okaaaaay.

So you're right mrz3ro and LaLiLiLeLhoan... never say never! lol

Have a kick ass weekend you guys!

YOU have a kick ass weekend. I joined this site for an ID, but stuck around because of the great OCSM's and ACO's(mainly you) that frequent here and keep fans updated. You probly just got a new subscriber with that post... thanks for being ALPHA AS FUCK!!!!

PMan