• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

JD

Approved Content Owner
Bryci looks doper w/ a lil thickness to her.

Good job Jimmy. :clap:

a lil thickness? I'm guessing that's a weight reference? Are you suggesting she should gain some weight? Right now she's the same weight she's been for the past year.. 104-107 range depending on day. Maybe the angles?

thx tho =)

Fantastic, as always... <3

Thank you!

a lil thickness? I'm guessing that's a weight reference? Are you suggesting she should gain some weight? Right now she's the same weight she's been for the past year.. 104-107 range depending on day. Maybe the angles?

It sounded like he was saying she was thick like heavy, which is fucking retarded. She looks great as always, James! Keep doing the Lord's work! ;)

Patrick_S

persona non grata

JD

Approved Content Owner
The mistress set was shot with a Nikon D5100 using my 24-70 AF-S 2.8G lens. Normally I'd be shooting with the Nikon D700, which has way more detail in the photos. I sold the D700 though to make way for my new camera, the Nikon D4 that I get next week. The D5100 is a great camera, but it's not on par detail wise with what a full frame sensor can capture. (D5100 is a DX camera, where as Nikon D700 and D4 are FX or full frame cameras) The lens I used to shoot this is worth close to four times the price of the Nikon D5100. Thankfully I had the lens or this set may not have happened.

I'm glad you guys liked it, but this is only the beginning. We're going to start having some serious fun shortly.. (cue evil laugh)

Thx for the kind words PP21 and thx for the wallpaper Patrick!

Bryci said, on her blog, "Do you have any suggestions of videos or photo shoots you’d like to see me do?" Can we email her with ideas? If so what is the email address? You said, "we're going to start having some serious fun shortly.. (cue evil laugh)" any hints?

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

thx tho =)

Thank you!
I dunno, maybe it was the bangs that made her face look a lil' "rounder" (A good thing!) to me!? :dunno:

Whatever the fuck it is, shes dope and you are a lucky fucker.

I'm jealous....

JD

Approved Content Owner
Bryci said, on her blog, "Do you have any suggestions of videos or photo shoots you’d like to see me do?" Can we email her with ideas? If so what is the email address? You said, "we're going to start having some serious fun shortly.. (cue evil laugh)" any hints?

Yes you can email her with ideas, her addy is on her blog I think, she's asked me not to post it in forums tho, too many spam bots hit forums trolling for email addresses.

Now.. any hints on what kind of fun we're going to start having? umm... "serious fun". There, that's a good hint right? lol

Sorry N, I can't divulge much here, he latest video she pushed into her site is MUCH more OMFG then anything she's previously done, and in her most recent webcam show.. she'd reported to the fans there that this video was TAME compared to what she has in mind. I know what she has in mind and if she decides to go in that direction.. whoa.. let's just say some long time fans are going to be surprised.

My new camera arrives late next week, we start shooting the week after I think..

I dunno, maybe it was the bangs that made her face look a lil' "rounder" (A good thing!) to me!? :dunno:

Whatever the fuck it is, shes dope and you are a lucky fucker.

I'm jealous....

She is, and I am, thank you.. but no need to be jealous, I think you'll find a LOT of girls are around you every day that are plenty hotter then a lot of models online. I wrote a blog about this a little while back.. http://jamesdot.com/internet-standards/

James does the new "direction" include photoshoots as well as video? Thanks anxious to see. James is it ok if we send you a private message? Thanks for your help.

JD

Approved Content Owner
N - the new direction may or may not take place, I have no idea what she has in mind. As I've said all along, Bryci is her own keeper. She does what makes her happy. =) In the talks we've had though, I would say heavily yes that major videos would be present. as well as photos. Feel free to send me a PM, or in that blog Bryci mentioned this stuff, you can also comment there, she sees comments before pushing them live so it's basically same as emailing her. Hope that helped :)

One of the annoying things about being a fan is the lack of softcore models that do the amount of nudity that the fan prefers. Unfortunately its a subjective thing. A lot of models show too much too often, and then a lot dont show enough. Talia Shepard, Kiss Kara, and Monroe Lee show too much for my taste, while Ava Dawn and Bryci dont show enough. Out of all the Bella Girls, Katie Banks is about the closest too what I prefer. If Bryci is going in the direction of Katie, I will be very happy.

JD

Approved Content Owner
Thank you for your thoughts on the topic. Although, to be honest I was a little confused by the comments.

Talia I understand, she uses toys. Kara doesn't hardly show anything, she is by far the most conservative of the ladies (if you're talking about M F C, not a clue what Kata does there, that's not Bella). Monroe is no longer a Bella, I let her go last year due and when she was active or working, she didn't show much either, aisde from the occasional view of the goods so to speak. Again, what a girl does in M F C is not the same as what she does in her site. Ava is not active, she hasn't been for a long time, she was a paid model, playing a role I created for a solo site. Katie is awesome, love her to death. She shows what she is cool with and she has a kick ass work ethic and fan base. Good to see you're part of that fan base.

Bryci and Katie are on the same level of what they do though in their sites, Katie has done a few up close and personal style videos, Bryci has as well. If you're a Bella member, you have seen this both in videos and photo sets. They are really close friends, and both consider themselves as on the same "level" (if it can be called that?) as well. Having shot them both extensively, I can tell you they do the same stuff, both have almost identical comfort zones. If you're talking about Katie does or doesn't do in M F C.. this I can't speak of because honestly, I have no idea what she does on cam. That's not Bella

As for the direction Bryci is going.. Bryci has never done what this fan or that fan wants. She has always done what makes her happy. One of the quickest way for a model to get burnt in this biz is by taking direction from the fans. No disrespect meant, but it's impossible. Everyone wants something else, what ends up happening is you have a model who does things she doesn't like or her heart is not in it, she starts to fake things to make fans happy etc. She eventually burns herself out and poof, she's flaked out of the biz. Seen it more times than I care to admit, and odds are, so have you.

I always advise any model I work with to be herself and do what SHE wants. Fans will come if she's being true to herself and having fun. Bryci has always adhered to this and the future is no different. Some will like, some will love, some will lose their minds. (willing to wager on the later being the most popular) but sure, some will be sad because they don't get their way. You can't make everyone happy.

Anyway, again, thanks for your thoughts Darth! Katie is lucky to have you as ab uberfan! :)

JD

Approved Content Owner
Bryci decided to raise the bar for herself a little... er... a lot.

She just made very personal video, available in her member's side at bryci.com. I know the normal thing to do here would be to create a zip set and try and sell it you people for $20 bucks or something. I've seen a lot of sites do that, and that's cool, nothing wrong with it. We feel if we're doing content, and you've brought a membership... you should get it without paying extra if you're already a member. Cheesy? Maybe but fuck, times are tough. We want your money to go further. Bryci sure as damn wants this... shit, she made a near 19 minute long true HD (1920 x 1080) video with her hitachi. Toes are curling, ya know?

We don't generally release video content for promo, but here are some grabs from it. I can tell you that if you're thinking this was her new direction, you'd be only partially right. The lady is starting to have some fun. :angels:

0.jpg

1.jpg
2.jpg

3.jpg
4.jpg

As always, http://bryci.com is where you'll find the goodness. With one membership you get access to the entire Bella Network. All the girls - 38111 High Resolution Photos, 743 Videos and in April, a new site being added that updates 4-6 times weekly with photos, videos, you name it. This of course in addition to the current network, at no additional cost.

Hope you enjoy!

bryci decided to raise the bar for herself a little... Er... A lot.

She just made very personal video, available in her member's side at bryci.com. I know the normal thing to do here would be to create a zip set and try and sell it you people for $20 bucks or something. I've seen a lot of sites do that, and that's cool, nothing wrong with it. We feel if we're doing content, and you've brought a membership... You should get it without paying extra if you're already a member. Cheesy? Maybe but fuck, times are tough. We want your money to go further. Bryci sure as damn wants this... Shit, she made a near 19 minute long true hd (1920 x 1080) video with her hitachi. Toes are curling, ya know?

We don't generally release video content for promo, but here are some grabs from it. I can tell you that if you're thinking this was her new direction, you'd be only partially right. The lady is starting to have some fun. :angels:

0.jpg

1.jpg
2.jpg

3.jpg
4.jpg

as always, http://bryci.com is where you'll find the goodness. With one membership you get access to the entire bella network. All the girls - 38111 high resolution photos, 743 videos and in april, a new site being added that updates 4-6 times weekly with photos, videos, you name it. This of course in addition to the current network, at no additional cost.

Hope you enjoy!

ho-lee shit! Awesome!