• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
It's Thursday again and you know what that means!!

f02be1769ca2ea44f46c68adf74e4c71_large.jpg

I really like that tile where did you get it .... errr ..... I mean nice ass

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)
I just seen Briana on her LIVE cam for the 1st time. Holy fuckin shit...if you are a fan of Briana, seeing her LIVE on cam is a MUST! She is the complete package! I don't want to offend her by telling you what all she says and does, but I ASSURE you, you will NOT be disappointed! No, she's not paying me to say all this, lol. Let's put it this way, I couldn't believe it when she MADE me bust in less than 4 min...unfuckinbelieveable! (online viewing usually takes me OVER 30 min)

LOVE YA BRIANA! :iloveyou:

After reading this I decided to check out Briana's show on Cam Models. You're right, she's amazing. I've seen quite a few live cam shows and Briana's is definitely one of the best. :bowdown: Loved her dirty talk and the places where she attempted to hide her toys. :surprise: My only complaint was the show was too short at 6 minutes ;)

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Yeah, we know what it means.
Time for sweet, innocent, Girl Next Door BrianaLee to treat us to Thong Thursday!!!!!!!! :bowdown: :drool2:

What was it that they said in the movie Top Gun?
I've got the NEED ... the NEED for BrianaLee's Ass in my Avatar! :sex: :glugglug:

Haha!! Doooo iiiiittttt!! :rolleyes:

I really like that tile where did you get it .... errr ..... I mean nice ass

:rofl2: Now that made me chuckle. Nice 1 babe!!

Why :(?
I'm giving you compliments, and you don't like it. :dunno:

Noooo, I'm sad caus you don't get to see the full set babe. :(

in response to ure response, i dont care where that strawberry has been..i will eat it ;) lol we can always skip the strawberries, i have been kind of full lately ;) lol

Huh? Skip the strawberries & do what?! I have noooo idea what you mean?! ;)

After reading this I decided to check out Briana's show on Cam Models. You're right, she's amazing. I've seen quite a few live cam shows and Briana's is definitely one of the best. :bowdown: Loved her dirty talk and the places where she attempted to hide her toys. :surprise: My only complaint was the show was too short at 6 minutes ;)

Awww thanks babe, glad you enjoyed it. I aim to please!!

Once again total faceplam to Rolfy. Join her site to see the full set.

Well, Bri luckily knows better then that, faily.

That I do.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Ooooooo! The Midwest's Hottest Starlet!
No argument, Briana. You do look very nice in that outfit. You're a Knockout.

And SEE? I did do it.
I satisfied my NEED ... my NEED for the Midwest's Hottest Ass in my Avatar!

Have a great time in Chicago, Briana.
Be careful. Don't slip on that Club's floor. You know ... wet from all the guy's drooling over you. :D

very classy and extremely hot I betcha it would look even awesomer draped around your ankles ,LOL ,stay sexay .K

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Hmmm? Briana, I think they screwed up there in that Club's Ad.
Right below your name, they simply put, "@BRIANAONLINE."
WTF? Not exactly an E-mail Address and not your website's URL / link.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Huh Rolf is a member of your site? He must have won it cause that bastard would never pay for it! Don't let him fool you, beautiful.

Oh & here's the outfit I wore to the concert I went to the other night. Gonna be wearing something similar tonight!

74baf1a1280770328408ba77add7c740_large.jpg

342fe05552b88bc212e8efcfc748b981_large.jpg

Oh my you're so ultimately purty!!! :lovecoupl Love that thing in your hair. Makes you look kinda innocent. I made a thread for girls with a flower in their hair. I love that style.

Huh Rolf is a member of your site? He must have won it cause that bastard would never pay for it! Don't let him fool you, beautiful.

You don't need to know everything Faily. ;)
But I don't fool Briana, she knows that and I know that, and I think if these two parties know what they mean to each other that's more then sufficient to have a good relationship between people.
What is it to you anyway if I'm a member of her site or not Faily? :dunno:

in response, to ure response, about my response, to your response, lol..we dont have to skip the strawberries, just leave the one in, and i will kindly remove it for u...with my mouth, lol

"@BRIANAONLINE" is for her twitter account...if you are a fan of Briana, following her on twitter is a must! She posts a lot of news and pics that aren't seen elsewhere!

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Ooooooo! The Midwest's Hottest Starlet!
No argument, Briana. You do look very nice in that outfit. You're a Knockout.

And SEE? I did do it.
I satisfied my NEED ... my NEED for the Midwest's Hottest Ass in my Avatar!

Have a great time in Chicago, Briana.
Be careful. Don't slip on that Club's floor. You know ... wet from all the guy's drooling over you. :D

Yayyy!! My ass looks good!! Haha!!

And thanks, I did have a great time last night.

That's amazing hun, very fancy!

Thanks babe. :D

Oh my you're so ultimately purty!!! :lovecoupl Love that thing in your hair. Makes you look kinda innocent. I made a thread for girls with a flower in their hair. I love that style.

You like my bow?! Thanks babe, I love it. I wear it all the time when I go out.

"@BRIANAONLINE" is for her twitter account...if you are a fan of Briana, following her on twitter is a must! She posts a lot of news and pics that aren't seen elsewhere!

Thanks hun, yeah it's my Twitter username. The full link is in my signature. If you don't follow me on Twitter then you're missing out!! Especially when I get on there after having a drink or 2, anything can happen!! ;) :D