• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

BREAKING: Ruth Bader Ginsburg hospitalized

This is

This is the 116th Congress, 117th will start on January 4th. RBG could die on January 3rd at 00h00, Moscow Mitch would get her seat filled by the end of the day. RBG's corpse would still be warm when her seat would be filled. That's the kind of piece of shit Moscow Mitch is. And you know the worst part ? He's not even ashamed of it, he's not even trying not to look like it.

This is

This is the 116th Congress, 117th will start on January 4th. RBG could die on January 3rd at 00h00, Moscow Mitch would get her seat filled by the end of the day. RBG's corpse would still be warm when her seat would be filled. That's the kind of piece of shit Moscow Mitch is. And you know the worst part ? He's not even ashamed of it, he's not even trying not to look like it.
As awesome as your scenario sounds, with all of its honor for the speculatively deceased and all, Americans, and furthermore, Republicans, have too much class to do it. It's brinkmanship that rattles the other side (especially with the left, and their Roe obsession), and nothing more. You underestimate Mitch as a statesman, even the idiot left here in the blessed USA know better than you, outsider. Americans are big on transparency, and they wouldn't go for a midnight session, backroom bs appointment - we're American (that's how the shithole nations get down).

Republicans have too puch class to do it ? Seriously ?!

Scalia stepped back in February. Obama had Merrick Garland nominated on March 16th, that's 7 monthes before the election and Mitch refused to even hear him, claiming it was impossible to fill Scalia's seat before the election, that this nomination would be up to the next POTUS to make .
Now, Mitch says that he would "get that seat filled" if RBG would die before the election. This is Augutst, the election is on November that's 3 monthes from now.

7 monthes was too close but 3 monthes is OK. And you dare saying he has "too much class" ? Please ! Moscow Mitch is the slimiest of slimy politicians. He has no class, no moral, no values, no principles but one : do everything he can to fulfill his (donors') agenda and do as much obstruction as possible to democrats

To my Republicans friends : Brace for impact : if Biden wins, RBG will likely step down immediately and Biden will nominate Obama for SCOTUS.

Obama just turned 59, he'd be there for a very long time...

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Do you actually have Republican friends? Reading your posts, it's clear that you're very opposed to Republicans and their beliefs. You made friends?

Ellen Degeneres would be a more likely nomination/confirmation than your hilarious pipedream.
Welcome back Dolphin.

i hate both sides but cringe at the animosity from relatives on botyh sides- definately no apathy there.. I warned my aunt that in history it is hard to unseat a sitting prez. My stimulus check had trumps name on it and i am sure he wanted his caricature on it also.. A special 2 dollar bill gun rights bill is printed and his face is all over the packaging but not the bill...

JoeTravis

Banned
i hate both sides but cringe at the animosity from relatives on botyh sides- definately no apathy there.. I warned my aunt that in history it is hard to unseat a sitting prez. My stimulus check had trumps name on it and i am sure he wanted his caricature on it also.. A special 2 dollar bill gun rights bill is printed and his face is all over the packaging but not the bill...
GW Bush cut everyone a check, after that election snafu, and that seemed to smooth things over. Trump sort of gets to do it twice, with the executive order action. The democrats took on a sitting president in a staredown, and he opened up the coffers. Not mate, but check for damned sure.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
GW Bush cut everyone a check, after that election snafu, and that seemed to smooth things over. Trump sort of gets to do it twice, with the executive order action. The democrats took on a sitting president in a staredown, and he opened up the coffers. Not mate, but check for damned sure.
Dick, this low-key approach isn't very becoming of you.

Why gloss over current history: Republicans were outraged at the number and substance of Obama's Executive Orders. In fact, nominee Trump said in 2016:
The country wasn’t based on executive orders ... Right now, Obama goes around signing executive orders. He can’t even get along with the Democrats, and he goes around signing all these executive orders. It’s a basic disaster. You can’t do it.”​

It's a basic disaster, you can't do that. If one throws out principles, anything can be done.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I recently learned that Louie Gohmert has a daughter that doesn't agree with his politics, she's a bit on the odd side, a singer in Los Angeles under the name BellSaint.