• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

*Breaking* GOP congressman Steve Scalise shot at baseball game

I am not attacking you for being fair. You were being disingenuous and you just admitted to it. Gabby Giffords was attacked by a deranged person who had a beef with government as a whole. Scalise was attacked by a person that hated Republicans and especially conservatives, Giffords was not shot because she is a Democrat. Giffords selfishly is using her tragedy to try and deny people their second amendment rights, Scalia has used the tragedy to make sure that the second amendment stays in tact. There is no doubt that Scalise is being more courageous with his stance.

You are extremely far left. How do I know this? Because you think people like Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are moderates. I don’t like the direction you want to see our country pivot. If some conservatives want to coddle you because we’ve been mean to you then fine, but don’t expect it to change anything because I consider you an enemy of my country.

BC 101
June 16th, 2018 : Kim Jong-Un is no longer an enemy of the US but Johan is

But the worst part of all this is that if that had I wished Scalise's shooter to have killed him, you wouldn't have been harsher to me than that.
Note to self : Quit trying to be a good person, it never pays off. Be cruel, be mean, be the biggest pile of shit you can be 'cause these guys will take humanness for weakness and will jump on you as soon as you show some of it.

BC 101
June 16th, 2018 : Kim Jong-Un is no longer an enemy of the US but Johan is

But the worst part of all this is that if that had I wished Scalise's shooter to have killed him, you wouldn't have been harsher to me than that.
Note to self : Quit trying to be a good person, it never pays off. Be cruel, be mean, be the biggest pile of shit you can be 'cause these guys will take humanness for weakness and will jump on you as soon as you show some of it.

I never said Kim is no longer an enemy of our country, but I am not involved in diplomacy as a matter of fact, I am not involved in many negotiations mergers or acquisitions because of my tendency to become blunt. It does work for me in other situations.

I still don’t trust Kim Jong Un, I personally believe he is seeking a reunification of Korea that the north will ultimately be in control of.

My thread was about Steve Scalise, not Gabby Giffords and you decided to shit all over his accomplishments and recovery by squeezing in a gun control reminder.

I am not buying your “nice guy” claim. If you were sincere, you’d have simply congratulated Scalise and left it at that.

My thread was about Steve Scalise, not Gabby Giffords and you decided to shit all over his accomplishments and recovery by squeezing in a gun control reminder.

I am not buying your “nice guy” claim. If you were sincere, you’d have simply congratulated Scalise and left it at that.

No.

I draw a parallel between someone I politicaly agree with and somone I politicaly disagree with, I wanted to show that, on the very specific issue of what they've been through and how their recovery, I see them as individual, not politicians from one side or the other. But yeah, I get it : I'm not allowed to be happy for a liberal revovering from her wounds, only republicans deserve compassion. Liberals deserve nothing but despise.

Yes, liberals deserve nothing but my utter contempt. In light of recent revelations, and the insulting things that liberals have said about those that support Trump at the highest levels of the FBI watching the previous administration politicize everything from the DOJ, the IRS to NASA and then have to listen to libs whine incessantly for the past 18 months, I’ve had it up to here.

Liberals have plotted to make sure my vote wouldn’t count and said they had insurance policies against MY vote.

Yes, despise is a good word. And that is being nice.

georges

Staff member
Last edited:
From being shot by a leftist to gator hunting with Donald Trump Jr. himself. Way to go Scalise :thumbsup:.

Meanwhile, James Hodgkinson's condition remains unchanged.

#FuckTheLeft