• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

*Breaking* GOP congressman Steve Scalise shot at baseball game

Yes, if this has been the other way around, the MSM would be having a field day with this.

But there are calls in the media to "rise above it" and for bi-partisansip. That's wonderful. Throw this in the democrats' face and pound away at the fact that this was a democrat domestic terrorist. The democrats would do the same. Never let a crisis go to waste, right?

"The suspected shooter, who died of injuries sustained as he was apprehended by police, volunteered for Senator Bernie Sanders's presidential campaign and reportedly often posted anti-Trump messages on social media."

Other way around and CNN would have a 120 minute town hall to discuss hateful comics miming murder, hateful pop stars threatening arson, disgruntled demonstrators attacking police and destroying property, and now this. And shouldn't there be some sort of bureaucratic, expensive, deep dive into Bernie Sanders' campaign? Influenced by fringe elements, perhaps?

"Rep. Jeff Duncan (R-S.C.) told reporters that he spoke briefly with a man he thinks was the shooter, and that he “asked me if the team practicing was a Democrat or Republican team.” Duncan added, “I told him they were Republicans. He said, ‘Okay, thanks,’ turned around.”

Find your way around reporting that in your "Attack on Congress" story, you cunt-mouthed fucking ninnies. It was an attack on Republicans, carried out by a disgruntled Democrat.

"Rep. Jeff Duncan (R-S.C.) told reporters that he spoke briefly with a man he thinks was the shooter, and that he “asked me if the team practicing was a Democrat or Republican team.” Duncan added, “I told him they were Republicans. He said, ‘Okay, thanks,’ turned around.”

Find your way around reporting that in your "Attack on Congress" story, you cunt-mouthed fucking ninnies. It was an attack on Republicans, carried out by a disgruntled Democrat.

exactly.

"The suspected shooter, who died of injuries sustained as he was apprehended by police, volunteered for Senator Bernie Sanders's presidential campaign and reportedly often posted anti-Trump messages on social media."

Other way around and CNN would have a 120 minute town hall to discuss hateful comics miming murder, hateful pop stars threatening arson, disgruntled demonstrators attacking police and destroying property, and now this. And shouldn't there be some sort of bureaucratic, expensive, deep dive into Bernie Sanders' campaign? Influenced by fringe elements, perhaps?

Bingo!

Good guy/gal with a gun kills the bad guy with the gun.

Domestic political Democrat terrorist had lots to say on Facebook

Loves him some Bernie Sanders

IMG_20170614_114838.jpg

Sounds like some of the shit we read around here....

IMG_20170614_114857.jpg
x

Member of the #Resistance

IMG_20170614_114924.jpg

who does that unhinged idiot sound like?

This is a crucial time for America. Republicans want to dismantle democracy and cement their power permanently, and if Americans don't organize and fight back US democracy will disappear, and very quickly.

I'm glad mongo is back home too.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Why would the guy be mad at Trump?
It was the DNC and Hiliary and her minions who fucked his guy over not the Republicanos

PS I heard there was very weak security there considering the amount of politicianos.

Remember Gabby Giffords and the "climate of hate"?

So you could easily see a Freeones board lib being a murderer?
Being as we're just like him and all?

Most people that knew Hodgkinson didn't think he could be a murderer either.

That said, I am talking about the commentary around here, which has been eerily similar to the shooter's opinions.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I for one do not envision all fo board libs as murderers. They lack any type of fortitude; intestinal or testicular.

By any measurement, this is a despicable and cowardly act that speaks for itself and the type of which happens all-too-often in the world these days, unfortunately. Hopefully Rep. Scalise and the other victims will make a full and fast recovery. Instant justice has already been meted out to this prick so there won't be any time or money wasted on a trial for him. Good riddance.

However, I have a bit different take on this than most conservatives would (at least judging by the remarks in this thread). To assess blame to a political party or entity for this is like blaming the Beatles for what Charlie Manson did. This is the same type of charge that my liberal friends were hurling at me when Gabby Giffords got shot (blaming Hannity, Coulter, Limbaugh etc for gun violence against liberals). As much as they were detractors of Obama and the democrats, I never once heard any of them call for armed violence against anyone. The perpetrator may have indeed been a democrat and a Sanders supporter but he was first and foremost a highly disturbed individual and that overshadows anything else he may have been from my perspective. If someone can show me where anyone with any credibility anywhere on either side of the political spectrum is condoning what this asshole did then I will reconsider.

Perhaps the ultimate irony of this terrible episode is that this is the first time we have seen our political leadership united about anything since anyone can recall. President Trump, Minority Leader Pelosi, Speaker Ryan, Sen. Sanders....all speaking the same rhetoric, echoing the same sentiment and displaying the same decent humanity. How sad that it takes a tragedy of this magnitude in order to get that to take place.

By any measurement, this is a despicable and cowardly act that speaks for itself and the type of which happens all-too-often in the world these days, unfortunately. Hopefully Rep. Scalise and the other victims will make a full and fast recovery. Instant justice has already been meted out to this prick so there won't be any time or money wasted on a trial for him. Good riddance.

However, I have a bit different take on this than most conservatives would (at least judging by the remarks in this thread). To assess blame to a political party or entity for this is like blaming the Beatles for what Charlie Manson did. This is the same type of charge that my liberal friends were hurling at me when Gabby Giffords got shot (blaming Hannity, Coulter, Limbaugh etc for gun violence against liberals). As much as they were detractors of Obama and the democrats, I never once heard any of them call for armed violence against anyone. The perpetrator may have indeed been a democrat and a Sanders supporter but he was first and foremost a highly disturbed individual and that overshadows anything else he may have been from my perspective. If someone can show me where anyone with any credibility anywhere on either side of the political spectrum is condoning what this asshole did then I will reconsider.

Perhaps the ultimate irony of this terrible episode is that this is the first time we have seen our political leadership united about anything since anyone can recall. President Trump, Minority Leader Pelosi, Speaker Ryan, Sen. Sanders....all speaking the same rhetoric, echoing the same sentiment and displaying the same decent humanity. How sad that it takes a tragedy of this magnitude in order to get that to take place.

It's reached the point that every time I see one of your posts I can already guess the "Devil's Advocate" angle you are going to take.

This toxic atmosphere was created by the left, not the right.

Gabrielle Giffords was blamed on Sarah Palin when she used crosshairs of a map of targeted congressional districts.

The same style of map the Democrats used many times without having that charge thrown at them.

Bernie Sanders raised money off of the Giffords shooting.

Here are so-called reasonable left wingers and their comments:

http://www.dailywire.com/news/17527...s-vile-reactions-scalise-amanda-prestigiacomo

No offense, but you are obviously a moderate. You'll be well liked by the left around here.

We are engaged in fighting a silent coup right now. Moderates won't be of much help in our fight against the liberal shock troopers.

LOL....I get the same type of criticism from my left-leaning friends for being too conservative. I'm actually center-right but I am not a member of any political party and never will be. I voted for Trump and support a good number of his stances but I do not hero-worship the guy and certainly disagree with him about various things, especially foreign policy. I never agree with anyone all the time, always question authority and I damned sure don't need a political party to tell me what to believe or how to think so I'm good with where I am. Call me a moderate if it pleases you. Without us "moderates", Trump would never had been elected. I've been called a lot worse, believe me. I stand by my statement and you can believe whatever you like.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
If you are adamant of everybody havingh free access to firearms, you cannot shed tears about people who get violent use the opportunity of having said firearms.

Now, if you had a first-world system of checking access and making sure gun permits and weaponry can be withdrawn when people show signs that they can't safely handle them no more - these dangers would be far less.

You chose your situation, bear the effects and shut up.

If you are adamant of everybody havingh free access to firearms, you cannot shed tears about people who get violent use the opportunity of having said firearms.

Now, if you had a first-world system of checking access and making sure gun permits and weaponry can be withdrawn when people show signs that they can't safely handle them no more - these dangers would be far less.

You chose your situation, bear the effects and shut up.

No dumbfuck, I am not "adamant" about everyone having access to firearms.

Felons and the mentally ill should not.

This shooter showed no signs of mental instability nor was he under the care of a psychiatrist or other mental health professional.

How's that first world system of migrant street shitters working out for you, huh?

I dont remember people being so vocal against the Right after Gabby Gifford was shot by a right-winger...
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/jan/09/jared-lee-loughner-rightwing-rants

No, we'll use Wikipedia instead

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Lee_Loughner Loughner was first and foremost a confused mentally unstable person.

His writings showed a disjointed political view that could not be completely attributed to any ideology. He was simply anti-government.

You're a liar, as usual.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
No dumbfuck, I am not "adamant" about everyone having access to firearms.

Felons and the mentally ill should not.

This shooter showed no signs of mental instability nor was he under the care of a psychiatrist or other mental health professional.

How's that first world system of migrant street shitters working out for you, huh?

Mince words. The more you let people get firerms easilly, the more instable people you get using guns instead of knives or fists etc.

Thank you, we are doing fine. Unless you listen to RussiaToday or Breitbart.

Last edited: