• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

*Breaking* GOP congressman Steve Scalise shot at baseball game

Patriot

IMG_1084.jpg

Scalise's condition upgraded from serious to fair. He's doing so well he's cracking that whip on his fellow GOP reps from the hospital bed.

Meanwhile, that leftwing domestic terrorist and Bernie Sanders supporter James Hodgkinson's condition is unchanged.

Wow, you mean the Left can go extreme and do horrible things, just like the Right ? Thanks, man I was to dumb and brainwashed to figure that by myself, even after getting mad when I was Symone Sanders do what we blamed Louis Gohmert and others for 8 years.

Unfortunately you provided 1 example of Leftist extremism while thousands of Righit wing extremists were on display on Charlottesville this weekend.
Here I guess you would mention BLM but please, don't : some isolantes folks in the group may have called for violence against police, some people may claimed to be BLM after parking such calls but BLM itself never called for that like the Klan calls for violence against blacks or like nazis call for murdering jews. Also, last time I checked, BLM never lynched any white folk and jews never put non-jews in concentration camps or even forced them to wear à sign that would identify them as so at any moment.

Wow, you mean the Left can go extreme and do horrible things, just like the Right ? Thanks, man I was to dumb and brainwashed to figure that by myself, even after getting mad when I was Symone Sanders do what we blamed Louis Gohmert and others for 8 years.

Unfortunately you provided 1 example of Leftist extremism while thousands of Righit wing extremists were on display on Charlottesville this weekend.
Here I guess you would mention BLM but please, don't : some isolantes folks in the group may have called for violence against police, some people may claimed to be BLM after parking such calls but BLM itself never called for that like the Klan calls for violence against blacks or like nazis call for murdering jews. Also, last time I checked, BLM never lynched any white folk and jews never put non-jews in concentration camps or even forced them to wear à sign that would identify them as so at any moment.

BLM call for dead cops during their "protests".

The Bolshevik Revolution is about 9,000,000 examples of Leftist extremism.

Yep, just as I thought. The board lefties didn’t have quite as much concern about this as they do for the Florida shooting.

Buncha fucking hypocrites.

This
scalisepractice%20_OP_1_CP__1528980283352.jpg_5666142_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Reminds me this
t1larg.giffords.waves.pool.jpg

Godspeed to both of them

This
scalisepractice%20_OP_1_CP__1528980283352.jpg_5666142_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Reminds me this
t1larg.giffords.waves.pool.jpg

Godspeed to both of them

The circumstances that caused their injuries couldn’t be more different.
One was shot by a deranged anti-government mad man.
One was shot by a leftist anti-conservative that knew exactly what he was doing.
One is trying to greatly restrict our second amendment rights.
One is still fighting to make sure our second amendment rights are not infringed upon.

The only thing they have in common is that they both survived their injuries with Gifford suffering brain injuries.

"Godspeed to both of them."

They were both assassination attempts of political figures. I think that's what they have in common and what Johan had in mind with his well wishes.

"Godspeed to both of them."

They were both assassination attempts of political figures. I think that's what they have in common and what Johan had in mind with his well wishes.

Exactly.

Whatever their political affiliations, it's good to see them recovering from what they've been through.
My post wasn't about politics, it was about humanness.

Exactly.

Whatever their political affiliations, it's good to see them recovering from what they've been through.
My post wasn't about politics, it was about humanness.

If it wasn’t about politics you would have posted Scalise and someone else. There are plenty of cop gunshot survivors.
Or you could have posted Scalise and Rand Paul another lawmaker attacked by a left wing nut job.

If it wasn’t about politics you would have posted Scalise and someone else. There are plenty of cop gunshot survivors.
Or you could have posted Scalise and Rand Paul another lawmaker attacked by a left wing nut job.

I posted pictures of 2 politicians, one Republican and one Democrat, who were both shot for political reason and who both made apperances during their recovery process. My point was : wether they are Republicans or Democrats doesn't matter here, the good news is both are recovering.

God I can't believe you're attacking me for trying to be fair.
Maybe I should stop trying to be a good person 'cause it's not very rewarding. Maybe I should stop trying to reach to people's humanness 'cause there's not much to reach for in the first place...

I posted pictures of 2 politicians, one Republican and one Democrat, who were both shot for political reason. and who both made apperances during their recovery process. My point was : wether they are Republicans or Democrats doesn't matter here, the good news is both are recovering.

God I can't believe you're attacking me for trying to be fair.
Maybe I should stop trying to be a good person 'cause it's not very rewarding. Maybe I should stop trying to reach to people's humanness 'cause there's not much to reach for in the first place...

I am not attacking you for being fair. You were being disingenuous and you just admitted to it. Gabby Giffords was attacked by a deranged person who had a beef with government as a whole. Scalise was attacked by a person that hated Republicans and especially conservatives, Giffords was not shot because she is a Democrat. Giffords selfishly is using her tragedy to try and deny people their second amendment rights, Scalia has used the tragedy to make sure that the second amendment stays in tact. There is no doubt that Scalise is being more courageous with his stance.

You are extremely far left. How do I know this? Because you think people like Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are moderates. I don’t like the direction you want to see our country pivot. If some conservatives want to coddle you because we’ve been mean to you then fine, but don’t expect it to change anything because I consider you an enemy of my country.