• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

BLM - 100 things you can do

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Last edited:
https___cdn.cnn.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_170812134810-20-charlottesville-white-nationalist-prote...jpg
"Buh-buh-but I thought we were the only ones that got to have WEAPONS"

Missouri Gov Parsons Will Pardon Citizens Defending Home and Selves

"A mob does not have the right to charge your property. They had every right to protect themselves," he said... "I don't think they're going to spend anytime in jail."

"We will not allow law-abiding citizens to be targeted for exercising their constitutional rights,"

Parsons has also noted that he's discussed the matter with Trump and ways the president could potentially intervene.

Hey liberal, come look at my piece! 😆​

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
S
395d04e4d628b0c364d6eac0a1bdd8cc.jpg
alsharpton-large.jpg
d7ff5c670b952c431855aad336e326a1.jpg
images.jpg
NINTCHDBPICT000513250040-e1565733598342.jpg

Super racism.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Ancient symbol from Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism.

NRA Accidentally Forgets To Rise Up Against Tyrannical Government:

An embarrassed National Rifle Association says it totally forgot to do the one thing it has been saying for years it is solely there to do.

“Our whole reason for lobbying for looser gun laws and amassing huge personal arsenals of weapons these past years was so that we could ensure the security of a free state and protect the people from an oppressive government. And then it actually happened, and the whole rising up against a tyrannical government thing just totally slipped our minds, which is a little embarrassing,” a sheepish NRA CEO Wayne LaPierre said.

He said the morale around the NRA has been pretty low. “The guys feel pretty silly. We had our well regulated militia stocked up and ready to go, just waiting for the moment when the Government would turn on its own people. And then the government started shooting protesters and rolling tanks down the street, and we were like ‘guys this is the one we’ve been talking about, let’s go!’. But then something else came up and we forgot to do it. Damnit!”.

Observers were shocked that the NRA had missed their opportunity to defend their country. “I can’t believe it,” one analyst said. “It’s almost as if they weren’t worried about the government at all. It’s as if they were actually just scared of black people”.

RIGHT-WING EXTREMISTS HAVE KILLED 329 PEOPLE WHILE LEFT-WING GROUPS HAVE KILLED 0 IN DECADES
https://www.blackenterprise.com/stu...le-left-wing-groups-have-killed-0-in-decades/
That's an easily exposed lie, crack open a non-fiction, reference-style history book - your local library, and you're welcome for the enlightening.

Incidentally, let's not even begin to talk about individual race-hate motivated attacks of black on white (see, those go to court, so even the media can't ignore court records and sentencings and such).

How's it you fuse your obvious hatred for President Donald Trump with a hatred and denigrating of white people (and if you're white - that banana daiquiri just added another, you should seek help)?

Yeah, but like, black folks matter. For sure. And white folks. Even the Goddamned Russians. Asians. Oy. Oh, and don't forget Jews. But thanks for sitting up and taking notice of life mattering - so anybody got any ideas about that en masse suicide/genocide going on in Chicago?

I saw this article today:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life...tions-resources-justice-petitions/5282539002/

I'm going to make a donation to suggestion 45, the Southern Poverty Law Center. Too many unknowns (for me, personally) to attend any marches. So, I'll do this instead.

It will be interesting to see if / how many police forces are "defunded," and have some of the previous funds go to mental health services, etc. over the next few years.

I was disappointed. As a middle aged white male, I feel as though I'm the enemy. That is my feeling and mine to deal with. However, I think, outside of not saying "All Lives Matter", which apparently is taken as disrespectful, I'm not sure what to do. I respect that and don't say it.

I can't get behind abusing people, burning building, hurting folks....sorry.

So, I saw the article and I skimmed it. It is kind of vague and all over the map.

What I'll continue to do is to respect people and not discriminate against them. Where I see inequality, I'll speak up. ...but that has little to do with whatever it is the movement is trying to say as far as I can tell. They may just not be speaking to me. In which case, I'll mind my own business unless they...you know burn down building, harm people, etc...

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
I was disappointed. As a middle aged white male, I feel as though I'm the enemy. That is my feeling and mine to deal with. However, I think, outside of not saying "All Lives Matter", which apparently is taken as disrespectful, I'm not sure what to do. I respect that and don't say it.

I can't get behind abusing people, burning building, hurting folks....sorry.

So, I saw the article and I skimmed it. It is kind of vague and all over the map.

What I'll continue to do is to respect people and not discriminate against them. Where I see inequality, I'll speak up. ...but that has little to do with whatever it is the movement is trying to say as far as I can tell. They may just not be speaking to me. In which case, I'll mind my own business unless they...you know burn down building, harm people, etc...
The movement is horseshit. It is just self-acquired and Democrat-enabled, fueled, aided & abetted license to fabricate and maintain chaos and destruction and hinder progress to try and steer and steal the election. In other words, a License to Burn, Loot, Destroy and Occupy Sections of Cities ... given by Democrat Mayors, Governors and Politicians.

All this under the disguise of "Peaceful Protests" and "Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Expression."
Fucking bunch of country-destroying Benedict Arnold TERRORISTS!

JoeTravis

Banned
The movement is horseshit. It is just self-acquired and Democrat-enabled, fueled, aided & abetted license to fabricate and maintain chaos and destruction and hinder progress to try and steer and steal the election. In other words, a License to Burn, Loot, Destroy and Occupy Sections of Cities ... given by Democrat Mayors, Governors and Politicians.

All this under the disguise of "Peaceful Protests" and "Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Expression."
Fucking bunch of country-destroying Benedict Arnold TERRORISTS!
It really is a criminal terrorist organization, if you're "safer" putting a sticker in your window, whether you support the rioters or not. Doesn't the Mafia run protection rackets? :ROFLMAO:

This anti-Trump stuff has swung so far out of phase that these liberals can't see their own irrational and all inclusive thought and speech control, convert-or-suffer-the-consequences mentality. There is literally a "right thing to believe" for them, about everything, and they're happy to make you believe it. Yet, they cry "fascist!" 😄

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
It really is a criminal terrorist organization, if you're "safer" putting a sticker in your window, whether you support the rioters or not. Doesn't the Mafia run protection rackets? :ROFLMAO:

This anti-Trump stuff has swung so far out of phase that these liberals can't see their own irrational and all inclusive thought and speech control, convert-or-suffer-the-consequences mentality. There is literally a "right thing to believe" for them, about everything, and they're happy to make you believe it. Yet, they cry "fascist!" 😄
Say it ain't so Joe.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Ladies & Gentlemen, I present to you all ...
Black Lives Matter ---
https://www.chicagotribune.com/news...0200810-3zwa3b7zzrc5vdyb4qjqywrjvu-story.html

“What occurred in our downtown and surrounding communities was abject criminal behavior, pure and simple,” Mayor Lori Lightfoot said. “And there cannot be any excuse for it. Period.”
And yet that stupid POS PITA Martian Bitch has been enabling them all along.
It's too fucking late to try and close the barn door ... after all the animals have gotten out.

But, HEY! Nothing to worry about. These are just "Peaceful Protests" as allowed by our constitution.
It would be a problem if they were riots and terrorism. But, as Lardass Nadler assured everyone, it's a MYTH that there are any War Zone-like problems going on in any cities. So everything's cool.

We were wrong. Community Services, Recreation Centers and Community Public Safety Patrols HAVE worked. Chicago is now THE Safe City Role Model.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Ladies & Gentlemen, I present to you all ...
Black Lives Matter ---
https://www.chicagotribune.com/news...0200810-3zwa3b7zzrc5vdyb4qjqywrjvu-story.html

And yet that stupid POS PITA Martian Bitch has been enabling them all along.
It's too fucking late to try and close the barn door ... after all the animals have gotten out.

But, HEY! Nothing to worry about. These are just "Peaceful Protests" as allowed by our constitution.
It would be a problem if they were riots and terrorism. But, as Lardass Nadler assured everyone, it's a MYTH that there are any War Zone-like problems going on in any cities. So everything's cool.

We were wrong. Community Services, Recreation Centers and Community Public Safety Patrols HAVE worked. Chicago is now THE Safe City Role Model.
This will warm your heart: https://twitter.com/i/status/1292667845453602818

Note the guy using the flag as an assault weapon.