• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

BLM - 100 things you can do

Luxman

#TRE45ON

Luxman

#TRE45ON
8:46 - Dave Chappelle

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Last edited:

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Trump calls proposed BLM sign in NYC a 'symbol of hate'

Last edited:
No that's not what I'm suggesting, only you would think of joining the Boogaloos.
I was only pointing out that the Boogaloos are a threat to BLM and America.

Look, if me calling you out on your racist suggestions is an experience you can't handle, Woke America is not for you. Take your racey-racist treehouse club and scram, hater!

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Black Lives Matter Protests Around the World

Last edited:
Ok boomer.
1xo6zm.jpg

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Trump Calls Proposed Black Lives Matter Sign on Fifth Avenue a ‘Symbol of Hate' | NBC New York
Hopefully the money they cut from the police budget will be used to better train police.
Trump's only concern is that it will lower his property value.

Last edited:

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
https://www.armytimes.com/news/your...-then-hacked-to-pieces-familys-attorney-says/

Well well ... WELL! Looks like a BLACK person, a Black soldier fucked up BIG TIME!
If we use the same logic that was used against ALL Police Officers because of what ONE Police Officer allegedly did in Minneapolis, MN, then I guess ALL Black Soldiers should be declared Scumbag Hacking to Pieces Murderers. And thus, they should ALL be sent to prison. Wouldn't that be a perfectly turn around of fair play? What's good for the goose is good for the gander or whatever.

The military should then be defunded to control how many Black soldiers are allowed. Then again, why would ANY Black soldiers be allowed since apparently they're ALL murderers?

And if we were to implement the Eye for an Eye Justice that Floyd Defenders demanded ... Wooooooo! There would be a lot of hacking to pieces going on!

HEY! I'm just pointing out that that's the logic that all you Career Criminal Maggot Defenders started.
As was pointed out before: Be careful what you wish for. Be careful what you demand. Be careful with across the board declarations. Be careful with Eye for an Eye Justice demands. Be careful what you riot for. Be careful with your Revolution Itchy Trigger Fingers.

So ....... should all Hispanics / Latinos now burn, loot and destroy what's left of the country to get justice? More riots, CHAZ / CHOPs warranted?

Luxman

#TRE45ON