• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

BLM - 100 things you can do

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
I have verrry slow Internet. Getting to download that video is probably not gonna happen. I caught sporadic snippets of it.
But, in reading the comments, I think I got the gist of what went down.
IF what I THINK went down IS what went down, then I'd say ---
Good Job! Well done! 'bout time someone beat the shit out of the PITA BLM!

If the Democrats' Constitution doesn't allow the Blue to do ANYTHING against criminals & terrorists, I'm glad someone else --- "a Group of Peaceful Protesters" constitutionalized the crap outta someone who's been asking for it and deserving it for wayyy long overdue time.

Lotta good comments, but I liked these:
Antifa finally being beat down?
Here’s some popcorn for everyone.

They always get their asses kicked when people fight back. They’re only tough when it’s 10 on 1.

Looks like ANTIFA got their asses beat by some old outta shape dudes.

I’m guessing that they’ve now figured out that much of the rest of the country isn’t as … accommodating as Seattle and Portland.

I’m usually against violence (except for self-defense) but these commie rejects need to be taught a lesson they won’t fucking forget.

That’s what happens when you think you can carry your revolution into the suburbs --- a lot of pissed of dads who don’t mind beating commie ass between grilling and cleaning the New Balances.

I loved that little ‘Take That!’ from the guy with the water bottle at the end.

georges

Staff member
The movement is horseshit. It is just self-acquired and Democrat-enabled, fueled, aided & abetted license to fabricate and maintain chaos and destruction and hinder progress to try and steer and steal the election. In other words, a License to Burn, Loot, Destroy and Occupy Sections of Cities ... given by Democrat Mayors, Governors and Politicians.

All this under the disguise of "Peaceful Protests" and "Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Expression."
Fucking bunch of country-destroying Benedict Arnold TERRORISTS!

As someone who works in NYC, I really feel that Cuomo and De Blasio/Wilhelm are criminals and they need to go.

I am sounding more like a Republican every day, God help me. I do think the pendulum swings and I'd love to see some sanity restored so that I can go back to focusing on not trusting Republicans rather than despising the likes of Schumer, Cuomo, De Blasio, Pelosii,and Nadler.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Martin Luther King Jr. was characterized in the same terms and language that's being used against Black Lives Matter.

Martin Luther King Jr. was characterized in the same terms and language that's being used against Black Lives Matter.

While, I agree, Dr. King was abused by his detractors and characterized in ways that were simply not true, I don't agree with the equivalency. He realized the path to recognition and and equality was not violence and hate. He didn't seek to pull down others, he looked to lift everyone.
It is a much tougher road that Dr. King took and I think to show comparison to what the BLM movement is doing, detracts from his work.

Clearly, there are people that hold the same values that are part of the BLM movement. However, when I hear the head of the NAACP being interviewed and her responses amount to racism, then I know the movement has been derailed. It is lacking moral leadership. Dr. King was that moral leadership.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
There have been too many instances where people opposed to Black Lives Matter have been caught instigating chaos, engaging in acts of violence, vandalism, etc., and attempting to blame it on Black Lives Matter in order to discredit the organization. I didn't hear what the head of the NAACP said in an interview, and I wouldn't be surprised if it was, in fact, racism, but that one person does not speak for the movement at a whole. And on the whole, I support what they stand for and not what they're accused of by people that want them to go away.

There have been too many instances where people opposed to Black Lives Matter have been caught instigating chaos, engaging in acts of violence, vandalism, etc., and attempting to blame it on Black Lives Matter in order to discredit the organization. I didn't hear what the head of the NAACP said in an interview, and I wouldn't be surprised if it was, in fact, racism, but that one person does not speak for the movement at a whole. And on the whole, I support what they stand for and not what they're accused of by people that want them to go away.

Yup, yup. I think you hit upon what the movement and the country is missing - a real leader.

Btw, xfire and I don't agree on everything, but I think we present our ideas and disagreements, but seek common ground or at least respect the opinions.

As a black man, I understand the frustration. We do teach out kids how to behave when in a situation with police. We worry and pray for our kids.

However, I'm not a supporter of BLM and I do actually think ALM. I think ALM is the right approach. The debt for slavery was paid in hundreds of thousands of lives. There are laws preventing discrimination. Those should be fully enforced.

I do encounter discrimination and prejudice. That is life. I don't expect someone who has nothing to do with that to so much as feel awkward. I've witness white colleagues get passed over because a division of the company was pretty heavily Indian (not Native American) and the position went to a lesser qualified Indian employee.

I'm all for taking down the Jim Crow monuments legally. I've been to Gettysburg and the Lee status belong there for historic purposes, but not on public grounds with no historic connection. For that matter, I've seen the Arnold Boot Monument in Saratoga and that belongs. So, does the Schuyler monument.

I treat people as people. I'm proud to be an American. TR was right about losing the hyphen.

Black Lives Matter. Corruption in police, where it exists should be addressed. Black neighborhoods need the police. Please don't defund them. The BLM as a movement isn't the answer, in my opinion.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
POW! BAMM! There! Put that in your BLM Freedom of Speech pipe and smoke it, you criminal bitch!
'bout time one of these troublemakers was put where they all belong.
You gentlemen are way too funny. Let's agree on something: felons deserve to be punished. Agreed?

If no, then fuck it and let's move on. If so, why aren't felons who financially defraud average citizens punished? How many bankers went to prison? Who really costs society more?

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
You gentlemen are way too funny. Let's agree on something: felons deserve to be punished. Agreed?

If no, then fuck it and let's move on. If so, why aren't felons who financially defraud average citizens punished? How many bankers went to prison? Who really costs society more?

They do. They're all from Nigeria. :LOL:

hqdefault.jpg
nigerian-scam-artist-the-early-years.jpg

c4f5119d69937d5fe1735003f4883e25.jpg
Nigerian Prince.jpg

Last edited:
Who are the people that keep telling me my Netflix and Paypal accounst needs to be updated?

Black Lives Matter activist arrested and charged with 5 felonies – faces years behind bars
https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com...ctivist-arrested-and-charged-with-5-felonies/

That is part of if.
Reports of violence instigators getting paid. This always comes out and is similar to hearing rumors of Soros funded black flag kind of stuff.
https://www.thenewstribune.com/news/nation-world/national/article243210221.html

Certainly the African American community does not support the violence and looting. (picking this political article source on purpose)
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/af...ism-after-unrest-following-george-floyd-death

I'm not seeing the BLM movement denounce the looting and violence. I struggle with that.
https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loc...important-than-downtown-corporations/2320685/