• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Best Rap/hiphop Song Ever?

Thats easy!

Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby
Mc Hammer - U can't touch this

Nuf Said!!!!

Jay Z and R Kelly - Not Guilty
Tupac and Dre - California Love
DMX- Ruff Ryders Anthem

Are 3 of my never-old favorites.

FCCA said:
will smith is nothing without jazzy jeff.
without him he's the "king" of crap.:throwup: :lame: :ban:

Whoa whoa whoa are u kidding me Will is nothing without Jeff man u must be joking dont get me wrong Jeff is the best DJ ever but will is still a sweet rapper without Jeff and Will still makes alot of songs with Jeff he just dosent name his cd's DJ Jazzy Jeff and The Fresh Prince anymore.

I think the best rap song is Summertime by Jazzy Jeff and The Fresh Prince

Yeah...Will Smith being the producer of the greatest hip hop song ever....I would have to disagree there?

Dro50 said:
Yeah...Will Smith being the producer of the greatest hip hop song ever....I would have to disagree there?

Oo so u disagree well who do u think has the best rap song ever and why would u disagree with that lets not forget who got the first ever rap grammy

A solid point my friend but you must know that there is more to the music than the awards... Their achievment with the Grammy's was a history maker for hip hop which is why it's difficult to disagree with ya but let me ask ya this... when you download or buy music do you go for the ones that have one awards or the ones that you are feelin? To be honest this is a completly opinionated thread..So if Will Smith does it for ya..more power to you. I just associate Will Smith with his song "Getting Jiggy With It"....Need I say more....

When I donwload song I go for the ones that im fellin but it gettin tired of people dissin on WIll just because he dosent swear in his raps or just judging him by 1 song but ur right it was just or opinion and i have to respect that.

ChrisSimms#2 said:
Whoa whoa whoa are u kidding me Will is nothing without Jeff man u must be joking dont get me wrong Jeff is the best DJ ever but will is still a sweet rapper without Jeff and Will still makes alot of songs with Jeff he just dosent name his cd's DJ Jazzy Jeff and The Fresh Prince anymore.

I think the best rap song is Summertime by Jazzy Jeff and The Fresh Prince

i rest my case!!!

Only rap song ive ever been able to stomach is Walk This Way by run dmc/aerosmith

Hip hop should not even be considered music:thefinger

Caddyman

CADDYMAN said:
Only rap song ive ever been able to stomach is Walk This Way by run dmc/aerosmith

Hip hop should not even be considered music:thefinger

Caddyman

if thats the case, neither should rock...or for that matter, any type of music...the fact is they all had to overcome hardship...and they all had to overcome ignorant critics like yourself. hate it or love it(as game & 50 cent says)its here, and its here to stay.:mad: :banger: :coolman:

anyone credited the west yet?

i dont think so.

Anything by Tha Dogg Pound has 2 be the best rap songs ever.

4 fingers up 2 twisted in tha middle, Westside!

Check out anything from Nujabes or DJ Krush, sickest beats ever. Everyone should DEFINITELY listen to "Song 1" by Krush.

great choice "iamforever"...although i like "the realest shit i ever wrote better".

still, great choice.