• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Anybody Here Actually Like Hillary Clinton And Are Enthusiastic To Vote For Her?

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Board liberals need to stop with the "I would have considered voting for_________ Republican if not for x or y issue" crap.

A couple on this board said they would have voted for Romney had he not chosen that arch conservative Paul Ryan as his running mate.

Either they were full of shit or did not know a damn thing about Ryan.

Maybe a little of both.

Probably, but Bqhatevwr, watch me vote for Cruz if Hillary is nominated.

Probably, but Bqhatevwr, watch me vote for Cruz if Hillary is nominated.

if xfire votes for Cruz, I'm definitely voting for Sanders. Considering where we both reside, voting otherwise is the pissing in the wind cliche.

Besides, if Bernie does the mind-blowing improbable and wins the presidency, I want to to able to say I was a part of that.

Board liberals need to stop with the "I would have considered voting for_________ Republican if not for x or y issue" crap.

A couple on this board said they would have voted for Romney had he not chosen that arch conservative Paul Ryan as his running mate.

Either they were full of shit or did not know a damn thing about Ryan.

Maybe a little of both.

I'd vote for Kasich and Paul over Clinton

To those on here who say they might not vote at all. Keep this in mind....the next president will name as many as 3-4 Supreme Court justices. This will change the 5-4 balance on the court. So I say to my fellow lefties who are dissatisfied with Hillary, do you really want Cruz/Trump/Rubio shaping the court and thus changing the legal landscape when it comes to issues like gay rights, voting rights, workers rights, abortion rights, healthcare, Citizens United, etc

I'll vote for Bernie if he will make that free tuition shit retrocative.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Here's an interesting question: how many Hillary campaign staffers were on the payroll of the Clinton Foundation?

Bernie Sanders' supporters chanting "She's a liar!" at Hillary Clinton.

Do they not like her or something? I'm new to the Sanders bandwagon.

If Hillary is the nominee, I don't see these young people voting for her. They wont' vote GOP, but they'll stay home or write in the ghost of Che Guevara.

I think the girl would vote for her if she's the nominee. Simply because they know that, if a epublican is elected, their right ot abortion is gone.

I also think a lot of thse Bernie supporters would vote for Hillary if Trump is the nominee.

If Cruz is the nominee, many of them would vote for Hillary 'cause they don't want to live in a Christian version of Iran.

As I said it many times, being called an idiot but someone like you, I wear it as a badge of honor.

^ Wear it in silence or he shall honor you again.

Get it?

April 24th. WOOOOO!!!!

I'll show myself out.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Supporting Hilldebeast solely because she is a woman is sexist, supporting Hilldebeast for any other reason is stupid.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
2016: I'm in Texas. I'm voting in retrograde. Figure that deep shit out.