• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Anybody else think this is getting out of control?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the words applied quite well in this case. Let's call it the way it is. i dont see how me and you could call it like it is?? we wasnt there..all we can do is call it as we see it..we have a busted head and a guy shot..not sure how it happened..but i know which came first..a idiot can figure that one out. since this shit happened i have heard a million stories from (PEOPLE THAT WAS NOT THERE!!) only facts i have picked from this is busted head (nose) and shot..and nobody is in jail..you do the math..i dont play checkers..but i can tell you who made the last move!

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Armed Neo-Nazis who are 'prepared' for violence are patrolling Trayvon’s hometown to ‘guard against race riots’

One of the quote from one of the flabby pieces of meat in the article:

He added that the group's purpose is to show solidarity with the local white community and not to take sides in the case.

I think that explains it all perfectly.

the dailymail.co. reads like any of those rags at the grocery store checkout. You know - "Boeing B-17 Found On The Moon". I mean seriously, read some of the other headlines on that website... Some guy says he's Hitler's grandson, lol.

If there are riots again it's going to be Katrina times 10. Seriously, as the middle class gets squeezed into oblivion they are seriously fucking tired of the shit. I own legally myself, and I have family that have a small arsenal, so I am good to go; but...riots don't happen up here. I've talked to numerous minorities that have relocated here from anywhere from Detroit to Milwaukee to Chicago and they have all said it is so much nicer here. There was a smaller riot many many years ago but it was so minor I don't even think it made big news.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
None of you have all the facts. You believe the media, even after it's been proven that they've manipulated this thing?

Trying to play nice now? Awesome. I love the bait-and-switch troll. I'll play along for a while.

There are some indisputable facts in this case.

1) Trayvon Martin was unarmed
2) George Zimmerman followed Martin, even after 9-1-1 told him not to
3) Martin was staying at his Dad's girlfriends house, which was in that particular community, giving Martin every right to be there

Spin it however you want, Zimmerman initiated the confrontation and killed an unarmed kid. Martin committed no crime that night. He "looked suspicious". For the life of me I can't figure out how anyone can defend what George Zimmerman did. He's not a cop, was the antagonist, and ultimately killed a kid for being black walking down the street. IF Trayvon Martin attacked George Zimmerman after Zimmerman followed him in the dark who here wouldn't have done the same thing? Sam Fisher and Geroges would have blown Zimmerman's head off, they say as much in the posts above. Had they been Trayvon Martin, would we be calling on their prosecution for murder?

Trying to play nice now? Awesome. I love the bait-and-switch troll. I'll play along for a while.

Pfft... you should talk! You're the BIGGEST bait and switch troll in here. I've got countless PM's from you where you act all cool and shit, talking firearms with me, telling me about your cousin's gun collection, and one PM where you tell me that I should check out the Hi-Point Rifle.

But then, no sooner do you sign out of PM's and you're in here putting me down and acting like the two-faced cocksucker that you really are. You're fucked in the head. Seriously!

Go suck a cock!

xfire

Your problem Fisher, is that you can't compartmentalize. I would have continued to be nice to you if you hadn't continued your trollish behavior. Besides, if you can't stand a little good natured ribbing you should seek professional help. You were in the Navy, right? Tell me you guys didn't bust each others balls. Your problem is that you hate everyone that's not like you. I don't, but I'm sure as hell not going to tolerate assholes like you that try to cram everyone into their own narrow world-view.

Your problem Fisher, is that you can't compartmentalize. I would have continued to be nice to you if you hadn't continued your trollish behavior. Besides, if you can't stand a little good natured ribbing you should seek professional help. You were in the Navy, right? Tell me you guys didn't bust each others balls. Your problem is that you hate everyone that's not like you. I don't, but I'm sure as hell not going to tolerate assholes like you that try to cram everyone into their own narrow world-view.
Nice try. But..... You're still full of shit! I've got damn near twenty years on you, boy! I've forgotten more than you'll ever learn.

:rofl2:

xfire

Nice try at what, nailing your ass to the wall? Oh, you're there. Hey, how'd you like those GPS coordinates I gave you? :D

xfire

None of you have all the facts. You believe the media, even after it's been proven that they've manipulated this thing?

Because your pecker-pal Sam Fisher tried to derail the discussion I thought it would be studious of me to repost my reply. Here ya go, boilover-

3) Martin was staying at his Dad's girlfriends house, which was in that particular community, giving Martin every right to be there

Spin it however you want, Zimmerman initiated the confrontation and killed an unarmed kid. Martin committed no crime that night. He "looked suspicious". For the life of me I can't figure out how anyone can defend what George Zimmerman did. He's not a cop, was the antagonist, and ultimately killed a kid for being black walking down the street. IF Trayvon Martin attacked George Zimmerman after Zimmerman followed him in the dark who here wouldn't have done the same thing? Sam Fisher and Geroges would have blown Zimmerman's head off, they say as much in the posts above. Had they been Trayvon Martin, would we be calling on their prosecution for murder?

Because your pecker-pal Sam Fisher tried to derail the discussion I thought it would be studious of me to repost my reply. Here ya go, boilover-

I am not prepared to defend Zimmerman but I certainly won't convict him. His authority in the community necessitated that he legally carry a firearm.

I will most certainly convict any asshats who try to use this shit as a reason to go apeshit and destroy and loot. A little lead poisoning will be appropriate, if you catch my drift.

Listen, Zimmerman's situation doesn't look good, but let the law process him and if he is guilty we shall convict and sentence accordingly.

xfire

Not a problem with what you posted there, BSS. My problem is with people like Sam that try to put the victim on trial.

I am not prepared to defend Zimmerman but I certainly won't convict him. His authority in the community necessitated that he legally carry a firearm.

I will most certainly convict any asshats who try to use this shit as a reason to go apeshit and destroy and loot. A little lead poisoning will be appropriate, if you catch my drift.

Listen, Zimmerman's situation doesn't look good, but let the law process him and if he is guilty we shall convict and sentence accordingly.

This. BSS was able to make his point well, and without any childish personal attacks.

xfire

This. BSS was able to make his point well, and without any childish personal attacks.

You don't have any credibility complaining about personal attacks. All you've done for the last couple of weeks is take trolling and flaming to new heights. If you want a do-over why don't you try making amends.

You don't have any credibility complaining about personal attacks. All you've done for the last couple of weeks is take trolling and flaming to new heights. If you want a do-over why don't you try making amends.

Amends with who? Trolls and flamers? All I ever did was give you guys a taste of your own medicine. I don't owe you anything. Get over yourself and admit you started the shit with me, and I didn't giggle and turn the other cheek. If anything YOU should be making amends with ME. Nice try trying to deflect and make me out to be the bad guy. I guess you don't like it when somebody holds a mirror up to your own dickish behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.