• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Anybody else think this is getting out of control?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Georges, I can understand where you're coming from about criminal profiling. I've got no problem with that, however, just because someone fits a profile doesn't make them guilty of anything. Also, George Zimmerman isn't even a cop, let alone a professional criminal profiler. Giving your argument even the most generous of interpretation still falls short. Zimmerman stalked and murdered an unarmed kid. No amount of profiling or stereotyping justifies Zimmerman's actions. Again, I ask, what was your problem with Trayvon Martin? That he was black and fit a certain profile? I'm sorry, that's not justification for murder. What did Trayvon Martin do that warranted being executed? What crime was he committing? I suppose if you were in Berlin in 1943 walking down the street might be problematic for people who fit a certain profile.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
So that's a yes we should cram?
So that's a yes, our tax dollars should go toward imprisoning non violent drug users who will likely spend their lives in and out of prison? Since decriminalizing drugs is apparently out of the question then I'm going to have to reluctantly go with the "building more prisons" option.

This country is fucked....

xfire

My problem? I think it is laxism that exists in your country and several other that bugs me and there should be a criminal profiling that should be implemented to fight against thugs and wannabe gangstas. The way someone dresses , poses or has a specific gang tats which means that he belongs to gangs is enough for me not to have a single parcel of trust in this person. Was that trayvon martin an exemplar pupil at school and soemone who never hang out with the scum???? That is the question I ask, because here http://www.amw.com/captures/browse_by_capture_date.cfm you have a lot of criminals that were perhaps exactly like trayvon when they were young. I base myself on facts, check and see who are the most people arrested and draw your own conclusions

As a small-government conservative, do you find the idea that our "lax" laws are antithesis to your position?

Georges, I can understand where you're coming from about criminal profiling. I've got no problem with that, however, just because someone fits a profile doesn't make them guilty of anything. Also, George Zimmerman isn't even a cop, let alone a professional criminal profiler. Giving your argument even the most generous of interpretation still falls short. Zimmerman stalked and murdered an unarmed kid. No amount of profiling or stereotyping justifies Zimmerman's actions. Again, I ask, what was your problem with Trayvon Martin? That he was black and fit a certain profile? I'm sorry, that's not justification for murder. What did Trayvon Martin do that warranted being executed? What crime was he committing? I suppose if you were in Berlin in 1943 walking down the street might be problematic for people who fit a certain profile.

Strong adjectives, especially considering they don't apply in this case.

Strong adjectives, especially considering they don't apply in this case.

I believe the words applied quite well in this case. Let's call it the way it is. Zimmerman is little more than a wannabe cop who never could become one. He's a person with multiple brushes with the law, was charged with assaulting a police officer & resisting arrest, had a fiance make claims of domestic violence against him.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...estic-violence-fighting-with-a-police-officer

Seems to me that Zimmerman was in fact the THUG wannabe policeman. The 911 dispatcher instructed him to stop following Trayvon AND he did what wannabe cops do instead. A guy who has a doccumented propensity for violence, ends up stalking and then shooting someone? Who would have thunk it. Bottom line is Zimmerman had no business being in the position he found himself in that led to Trayvon being shot in the 1st place.

Funny thing that so many seem to think profiling is cool when George Zimmerman is Hispanic, and would naturally be one of the 1st to be looked at. Old George would just love Maricopa County & Sheriff Joe!

Looking at crime statistics is skewed too. Minorities are treated different by the system, so while a white suspect might get a warning or be dealt with "unofficially," a black suspect might end up being arrested and put into the system. That's just the way it is in the United States.

Finally, Trayvon's mother was trying to trademark Trayvon to prevent the many who are trying to profit from his name from doing so...or so she claims. Time will tell if she's on the up and up on that one when and if she is successful in the whole trademark thing.

I believe the words applied quite well in this case. Let's call it the way it is.

Since when is it murder when you shoot a person because they are smashing your head against the pavement?

Since when is it Execution when you are defending yourself against someone who is smashing your head against the pavement?

So yeah, let's call it the way it is!

xfire

Would you have preferred "followed and killed"? Martin is just as fucking dead. Shouldn't Zimmerman be held accountable for killing Martin, particularly when Zimmmerman initiated the confrontation?

xfire

Since when is it murder when you shoot a person because they are smashing your head against the pavement?

Since when is it Execution when you are defending yourself against someone who is smashing your head against the pavement?

What would you have done if a guy with a gun was following you?

I believe it's OBVIOUS who initiated the confrontation (I mean clearly Trayvon didn't pull George from his vehicle). George Zimmerman was stalking the kid, and he had no police powers, much less any right to try to detain anyone. I'll ask everyone out there what they would do if someone, much less a Hispanic dude (I mention that he was Hispanic ONLY because I KNOW it matters deep down for some of you) was following them around and then they got out of their vehicle and confrontedthem? The jury is still out what all went down of a violent nature, but I would hazzard to say anything Trayvon did was in self-defense. Under Florida law, I'd hazzard to say Trayvon would have been justified to have shot George actually. I guess he's lucky Trayvon only had a soda and a pack of skittles. Anyway, George Zimmerman is the one with a history of problems with violence, so bad that the law had to get involved on more than one occasion. So bad that his fiance had to take out a restraining order against him. I don't know of Trayvon having any record of violence. Sorry, I'm one who believes when someone has a record of violence, they turn around and stalk someone, they are a wannabe cop (the worst kind of dude there is IMHO), they put themselves into a position where there is a physical confrontation of some sort (like I said, initiated by George OBVIOUSLY), and someone gets shot and killed...It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what REALLY went down. The justification to shoot someone dead on George's part simply wasn't there.

Personally I believe both sides of the issue are conducting themselves poorly, but that doesn't make George Zimmerman any less the louse that he REALLY & OBVIOUSLY is.

Would you have preferred "followed and killed"?
No, I would prefer "Trayvon died because he was in a gated community, and was smashing a guys head against the pavement who happened to be the person on the neighborhood watch that evening."

Shouldn't Zimmerman be held accountable for killing Martin, particularly when Zimmmerman initiated the confrontation?
Florida has a law that says a person can carry a weapon for self defense. Zimmerman followed the law. Trayvon didn't.

Remember the story of the guy who took his kids to a ballgame at Dodger Stadium and got the living shit kicked out of him? He didn't have a gun to protect himself. He is now a very much disabled man.

You and many others in here live in a make believe world where you think everyone can get along. EVERYONE has NEVER gotten along since the beginning of time. And it will ALWAYS be like that. Wake up!

xfire

You're a deluded dumbfuck, Fisher. Oh, I would love to see what an un-armed Sam Fisher would do if he were being followed by an armed black man.

You're a deluded dumbfuck, Fisher. Oh, I would love to see what an un-armed Sam Fisher would do if he were being followed by an armed black man.

You see, that's where you are just like the resident FO hippy. He resorts to name calling when his arguments fail too. Just as you are doing right now.

And to answer your ridiculous scenario...

1. I wouldn't be in a gated community, or a "hood" late at night.

2. I wouldn't be unarmed. What part of "I carry a pistol" everywhere I go, don't you understand? So, if I were being followed by a black man, or ANY man, I wouldn't be afraid. Besides, there have been countless times that someone was following me (or maybe they were just walking like I was and happened to be behind me). Regardless, why should I be afraid?

xfire

Do you know why Trayvon Martin was in that gated community? And, seeing as how you would have been armed and Trayvon Martin wasn't armed, do you think Martin's reaction was inappropriate?

Do you know why Trayvon Martin was in that gated community? And, seeing as how you would have been armed and Trayvon Martin wasn't armed, do you think Martin's reaction was inappropriate?

1. Nope!

2. Yep!

I believe the words applied quite well in this case. Let's call it the way it is. Zimmerman is little more than a wannabe cop who never could become one. He's a person with multiple brushes with the law, was charged with assaulting a police officer & resisting arrest, had a fiance make claims of domestic violence against him.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...estic-violence-fighting-with-a-police-officer

Seems to me that Zimmerman was in fact the THUG wannabe policeman. The 911 dispatcher instructed him to stop following Trayvon AND he did what wannabe cops do instead. A guy who has a doccumented propensity for violence, ends up stalking and then shooting someone? Who would have thunk it. Bottom line is Zimmerman had no business being in the position he found himself in that led to Trayvon being shot in the 1st place.

Funny thing that so many seem to think profiling is cool when George Zimmerman is Hispanic, and would naturally be one of the 1st to be looked at. Old George would just love Maricopa County & Sheriff Joe!

Looking at crime statistics is skewed too. Minorities are treated different by the system, so while a white suspect might get a warning or be dealt with "unofficially," a black suspect might end up being arrested and put into the system. That's just the way it is in the United States.

Finally, Trayvon's mother was trying to trademark Trayvon to prevent the many who are trying to profit from his name from doing so...or so she claims. Time will tell if she's on the up and up on that one when and if she is successful in the whole trademark thing.

how long have you knew george?..to know all these things you must know him well..have you heard ? the little angel that got shot got kicked out of school for weed..now smoking weed is no crime..i have smoked weed 30 yrs..however i was way to smart to ever and i mean EVERRR take it to school...thats a red flag to me..most kids have more sense than to take weed to school..so we not talking no saint on the other end..just saying......

Seems to me that George Zimmerman and countless other people have volunteered for this as well.

http://www.floridadisaster.org/citizencorps/ProgramsPartners/NeighborhoodWatch.htm

Neighborhood Watch

The Neighborhood Watch Program is a highly successful effort which has been in existence for some thirty years in cities across America. It provides a unique infrastructure that brings together local officials, law enforcement and citizens for the protection of communities.

In cities around the country, neighbors for three decades have banded together to create these "watch" programs. They understand that the active participation of neighborhood residents is a critical element in community safety - not through vigilantism, but simply through a willingness to look out for suspicious activity in their neighborhood, and report that activity to the police and to each other. In doing so, residents take a major step toward reclaiming high-crime neighborhoods, as well as making people in all areas of a city or town feel more secure and less fearful.

In the aftermath of September 11, 2001, the need for strengthening and securing our communities has become even more critical. President Bush has announced that, with the help of the National Sheriffs' Association, the Neighborhood Watch Program will be taking on a new significance. Community residents will be provided with information which will enable them to recognize signs of potential terrorist activity, and to know how to report that activity, making these residents a critical element in the detection, prevention and disruption of terrorism.

An expanded Neighborhood Watch will incorporhood Watchorate terrorism prevention and education into its existing crime prevention mission and will expand the number of communities served.

The Neighborhood Watch Programs will help distribute useful information circulated by organizations and other agencies. Many neighborhoods already have Neighborhood Watch programs that are vibrant and effective. For those that do not, this new initiative may provide the incentive for them to participate in an important new effort on behalf of their friends and neighbors, as well as the nation as a whole.

Citizen Observer Programs (COP)
- City of Orlando
- City of Tampa
- Volusia County
Neighborhood Watch Programs
- Charlotte County
- City of Clearwater
- City of Fort Myers
- City of Greenacres
- City of Jacksonville
- City of Jupiter
- City of Melbourne
- City of Ocala
- City of Orlando
- City of St. Petersberg
- City of South Daytona
- City of Tampa
- City of Titusville
- Clay County
- Columbia County
- Largo, Florida
- Pasco County
- Global Lifeguards Ocean Safety

Crime Watch Programs
- City of Palm Beach
- City of Port St. Lucie
- Miami-Dade County

Crime Prevention Programs
- Leon County
- Osceola County

Youth Programs
- Youth Crime Watch of America (YCWA)
- City of Jacksonville Summer Youth Crime Intervention Program
- City of Jacksonville Police Athletic League

Resources/Training
- Locate your local sheriff
- Neighborhood Watch Manual (.pdf)
- Florida Crime Prevention Association
- City of Jacksonville Homeland Security Information

how long have you knew george?..to know all these things you must know him well..have you heard ? the little angel that got shot got kicked out of school for weed..now smoking weed is no crime..i have smoked weed 30 yrs..however i was way to smart to ever and i mean EVERRR take it to school...thats a red flag to me..most kids have more sense than to take weed to school..so we not talking no saint on the other end..just saying......
I got my picture of George from police and court records (public records if you will). You have one guy with a history of alcohol abuse, anger management issues, and violence, and a kid who got caught with a little weed. Calling it the way it is, none of us are saints. I'm certainly not, you're not, George isn't, Trayvon wasn't......NOBODY is. But that not withstanding, someone with a record of violence against law enforcement AND women is certainly a more unsavory character than someone who got caught with a little weed. Just sayin'!

Status
Not open for further replies.