• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Anybody else think this is getting out of control?

Status
Not open for further replies.

georges

Staff member
Seems you don't like being stereotyped. No one does. Tell me again, what was your problem with Trayvon Martin?

My problem? I think it is laxism that exists in your country and several other that bugs me and there should be a criminal profiling that should be implemented to fight against thugs and wannabe gangstas. The way someone dresses , poses or has a specific gang tats which means that he belongs to gangs is enough for me not to have a single parcel of trust in this person. Was that trayvon martin an exemplar pupil at school and soemone who never hang out with the scum???? That is the question I ask, because here http://www.amw.com/captures/browse_by_capture_date.cfm you have a lot of criminals that were perhaps exactly like trayvon when they were young. I base myself on facts, check and see who are the most people arrested and draw your own conclusions

I find the extent of georges' participation in threads of this sort to be incredibly inappropriate. As a mod, are you not supposed to suppress your desire to air your incredibly racist, poorly thought out arguments?

georges

Staff member
I find the extent of georges' participation in threads of this sort to be incredibly inappropriate. As a mod, are you not supposed to suppress your desire to air your incredibly racist, poorly thought out arguments?

I have seen some racism against French and I dealt with it. It so easy to pass someone with a questionnable personnality for an angel. Racist, I heard? You don't know what racism is. I redirected xfire to a link where were posted the mugshots of the arrested criminals and make his own conclusions. How is that racist? Maybe you need to get a better understanding of crime statistics and who is responsible of them. There are so many others things I could point that I can find inappopriate. I am entitled like any of you to express my opinion.

I have seen some racism against French and I dealt with it. It so easy to pass someone with a questionnable personnality for an angel. Racist, I heard? You don't know what racism is. I redirected xfire to a link where were posted the mugshots of the arrested criminals and make his own conclusions. How is that racist? Maybe you need to get a better understanding of crime statistics and who is responsible of them. There are so many others things I could point that I can find inappopriate. I am entitled like any of you to express my opinion.

You're entirely right, georges. However, as a mod, you have a huge target painted on your chest. I trust you will deal with the fallout of you expressing your opinions as though you are a regular member with grace and decorum.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.

Georges, with all due respect, I believe that it is you who doesn't know what racism is. How could one be racist against the French, when "French" isn't a race? It's not even an ethnicity. :confused:

Last edited:

Shifty

O.G.
Wow Georges ... you're one bad motherfucker, ain't ya?

What's with the silly "piercing and agressive glance" bullshit?

Who do you think you are - fucking Zoolander?

:rofl:

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Georges, with all due respect, I believe that it is you who doesn't know what racism is. How could one be racist against the French, when "French" isn't a race? It's not even an ethnicity. :confused:

Rather remarkable, is it not?
Almost as remarkable as georges' blatant racism, as well as his confusion when others do not agree with his remarkably skewed views. Quite literally, these are extremists views, these are dangerous views, and these are the types of views which need to be exterminated from the face of our planet.
It is my dream that, some day, anyone and everyone with such extremist views - anyone who groups people instead of viewing them as individuals - will be placed on one giant island with each other. Give them every little weapon at once, as long as they leave us sane people the fuck alone. Let them destroy each other. Quite frankly, people who judge other people by race, country of origin, religion, skin color, gender, sexual preference, yada, yada, yada are absolutely worthless to today's society, which will be much better off once their kind is finally dead and gone.

I've lived in the country, the suburbs and large cities. I've always tried to remain aware of my surroundings, but I don't creep around like a paranoid schizophrenic. Years ago, I got turned around and found myself in the bad part of D.C. in a Jaguar... and almost got car jacked. But you handle things. The fellow who approached me thought that I was armed (even though I wasn't) and so he decided, by my demeanor, that I was prepared to do whatever. So he walked away. There are gang problems now. There has been a problem with street gangs here since at least the 1890's. It is not a problem all across America, as you may think. It is a problem that primarily affects cities - but some smaller areas are also affected. But the Klan was a gang too. And it was not based in cities. As for the glorification of violence, in America, violence was being glorified in popular culture long before the Crips and the Bloods were ever formed. Worldwide, I don't recall reading about any Crips or Bloods in ancient Rome. But that society didn't just glorify violence, they celebrated it. Some of the Roman collegia were based on violent behavior, much like the later mafia. It's unfortunate that the breakdown of the family unit has probably accelerated this social problem with young men and women. But it's not as if this issue is something new under the sun, that just appeared 30 years ago in American ghettos, southern trailer parks or any of that.

this :thumbsup:

The only ones who want more prisons built are the ones who run the prison corporations, who 100 percent support the war on drugs.

So we should cram as many inmates as possible into one cell like they do in Central/South America and Russia instead of building more prisons?

these are dangerous views, and these are the types of views which need to be exterminated from the face of our planet.

Being part of a group and being wary of outsiders is animal nature. Please tell me how you would change over a 100 million years of learned evolutionary traits.

Last edited:
Almost as remarkable as georges' blatant racism, as well as his confusion when others do not agree with his remarkably skewed views. Quite literally, these are extremists views, these are dangerous views, and these are the types of views which need to be exterminated from the face of our planet.
It is my dream that, some day, anyone and everyone with such extremist views - anyone who groups people instead of viewing them as individuals - will be placed on one giant island with each other. Give them every little weapon at once, as long as they leave us sane people the fuck alone. Let them destroy each other. Quite frankly, people who judge other people by race, country of origin, religion, skin color, gender, sexual preference, yada, yada, yada are absolutely worthless to today's society, which will be much better off once their kind is finally dead and gone.

And your views are considered extreme by many. As were John Lennon's. So where does it stop?

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
So we should cram as many inmates as possible into one cell like they do in Central/South America and Russia instead of building more prisons?.
New rule: you're not allowed to debate, because you missed the entire point of my post. Naturally....

georges

Staff member

Trust me I have been insulted of "fucking dirty russian", "communist" and "french surrender monkey" by some dumb fucks some years ago. I know what is racism and I have been victim of antiwhite racism back in my school and when taking public transportation as well. Antiwhite racism is often ignored as far as I can see and I find that shocking.

georges

Staff member

My confusion and my skewed views? I beg you pardon, but I think that if you looked at each case of the persons arrested on the capture page of amw.com , you will see the grounds for what these persons have been arrested and what awaits them. I don't have a single problem with any people no matter what their religion, whatever their race and skin color is when they are honest and law abiding citizens. Everyone is entiled to their own preferences, I am not even discussing about that. My concerns are criminals and the ones supporting criminals. I am sure that you realize that supporting a gang and be part of it, is nothing glorious. But fighting against gang criminality is a necessity for your safety and the safety of your neighbourhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.