• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Anybody else think this is getting out of control?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you clearly have very strong opinions about this, how about you try to answer xfires very reasonable points for debate?

Dirk, I'm going to ask you to STFU! Stop with your veiled attempt at trolling. You aren't the thread referee. So butt out. xfire has chosen to go rounds with joilover, let him be. You aren't needed, nor were you asked to become this thread's monitor.

Basically, I'm telling you to FUCK OFF! This is between xfire and joilover.

Get it?

Trayvon Martin was unarmed? Says who? CNN? FOX news? Have you seen the inventory of his belongings? Are you a cop on the case? Zimmerman followed Trayvon: Maybe? All we have to go on is a 911 tape which has been called out for being deceptively edited once already, and a teenage girl who was on the phone with Trayvon. Even she wasn't there. "Martin was staying at his Dad's girlfriends house, which was in that particular community, giving Martin every right to be there" Says who? The news? His family, who have copyrighted Trayvon's name as some kind of sick cash grab? Who told you this? It's all hearsay. Was Martin shot inside this dad's girlfriend's house? "Martin committed no crime that night" How do you know what a dead person didn't do that night? Are you all knowing, all seeing? Where are the facts? You don't have any. This is all speculation. Criminal cases are not tried by couch potato retards. CSI has made people think they know things that they clearly don't know. Your opinion is not fact. On top of that, your opinion is meaningless.

Shifty

O.G.
BS, I was not calling your post out - apologies. I was referring to the portion of your quote that I bolded.

No one in this day and age should require armed protection - not in North America (aside from VIPs - celebs etc.).

By law I cannot purchase or carry a handgun for protection. But I don't need one.

You apparently might. Why?

See my point?

No one in this day and age should require armed protection - not in North America (aside from VIPs - celebs etc.).

This has got to be one of the all time most ridiculous posts in the history of the internet.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman

Trayvon Martin was unarmed? Says who? CNN? FOX news? Have you seen the inventory of his belongings? Are you a cop on the case? Zimmerman followed Trayvon: Maybe? All we have to go on is a 911 tape which has been called out for being deceptively edited once already, and a teenage girl who was on the phone with Trayvon. Even she wasn't there. "Martin was staying at his Dad's girlfriends house, which was in that particular community, giving Martin every right to be there" Says who? The news? His family, who have copyrighted Trayvon's name as some kind of sick cash grab? Who told you this? It's all hearsay. Was Martin shot inside this dad's girlfriend's house? "Martin committed no crime that night" How do you know what a dead person didn't do that night? Are you all knowing, all seeing? Where are the facts? You don't have any. This is all speculation. Criminal cases are not tried by couch potato retards. CSI has made people think they know things that they clearly don't know. Your opinion is not fact. On top of that, your opinion is meaningless.

Shifty

O.G.
This has got to be one of the all time most ridiculous posts in the history of the internet.

But you didn't quote the post. You quoted one sentence and called it a post.

Respond to the entire post. Explain to me how I live peacefully and freely with no weapons and you cannot.

Explain how I have more freedom than you do.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Dirk, I'm going to ask you to STFU! Stop with your veiled attempt at trolling. You aren't the thread referee. So butt out. xfire has chosen to go rounds with joilover, let him be. You aren't needed, nor were you asked to become this thread's monitor.

Basically, I'm telling you to FUCK OFF! This is between xfire and joilover.

Get it?

And I am telling you to stop acting like a little sniveling fucking cunt. First, you tell dirk to stop acting like a cop...then you try to act like a thread cop. Not only do you act like a cunt, but you act like a very confused cunt.

Zimmerman said Martin was unarmed.
Zimmerman also admitted to following Martin.
There are no police reports of anyone matching Martin's description that night, besides the shooting (yes, the public police records have been verified - did you do your homework and do the same?).
As for Martin's right to be in the community...honestly, why would he NOT have that right? Just because it is a gated community does not make it a forbidden zone.

And I am telling you to stop acting like a little sniveling fucking cunt. First, you tell dirk to stop acting like a cop...then you try to act like a thread cop. Not only do you act like a cunt, but you act like a very confused cunt.

Fuck off Hippy. You stink. Now, I'll tell you like I told Dirk, GTFO of this thread. You have added nothing positive to it. You're only motive is to kick and scream like most all hippies do and demand that you get your way.

Well, I got news for you. Start your own thread.. I don't give a fuck if its only purpose is to slam me. Go for it. But for fucks sake, don't come into a thread that I started, and act as if you are going to call the shots. Start your own thread and I'll god damn guarantee you, you won't see me in it. I don't care what you think of me. You mean nothing to me. Just practice what you preach.

Zimmerman said Martin was unarmed.
Zimmerman also admitted to following Martin.
There are no police reports of anyone matching Martin's description that night, besides the shooting (yes, the public police records have been verified - did you do your homework and do the same?).
As for Martin's right to be in the community...honestly, why would he NOT have that right? Just because it is a gated community does not make it a forbidden zone.

I didn't know you and Zimmerman were friends, and I didn't know that somebody who allegedly killed somebody was a credible witness. Once again, another armchair quarterback trying to pass off speculation and opinion as fact. I'd like to also point out that instead of using his own words, xfire posted a youtube video. Good job, champ. It's safer that way, I guess.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
See guys, this is why the mods don't do anything about the flaming. We tell you to stop and then as soon as we leave both sides jump right back into it. Don't complain about flaming if you're not going to make an effort to get rid of it yourself, alright?

And now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Shifty

O.G.

But you didn't quote the post. You quoted one sentence and called it a post.

Respond to the entire post. Explain to me how I live peacefully and freely with no weapons and you cannot.

Explain how I have more freedom than you do.

Speak up you candyass motherfucker.

Shifty, what is it that you are trying to say? Are you from another country where you feel like you don't need a weapon, or you don't believe you should have the right to own a firearm? I promise I won't make fun of you if English is your second language.

Shifty

O.G.
Shifty, what is it that you are trying to say? Are you from another country where you feel like you don't need a weapon, or you don't believe you should have the right to own a firearm? I promise I won't make fun of you if English is your second language.

You may respond on behalf of your boyfriend if you wish.

Go.

Shifty, stop and think about what you said: "No one in this day and age should require armed protection - not in North America (aside from VIPs - celebs etc.)"

Judging by your logic:

1. "No one in this day and age should require armed protection."

Really? It came in pretty handy for Zimmerman, yes? And on the flip side of that coin, it would have come in pretty damn handy if Trayvon had been carrying a gun, yes?

And this is the real kicker, right here:

2. "not in North America (aside from VIPs - celebs etc.)"

So, your belief is only celebs, VIPS, "etc" should be able to carry a firearm for protection? That would mean, Rosie O'Donnel, Snoop Dog, The Black Panthers, Al Sharpton, Kid Rock, Firemen, Cops, and everyone else in the North America who deems themself a VIP and or a Celeb?

But you, me, the guy next door, won't be able to own a gun for protection??? Oops, I forgot to add..... EVERY criminal in the country will have a gun. Which means, criminals will have guns (they always do, even though it's illegal for a criminal to own a gun), and every celeb, VIP, and cop will have guns. Yet the average Joe who puts in 40 hours a week, will be the only schmuck walking the streets unarmed. Nice!

That's real brilliant there, Shifty. You've just empowered the vast majority to have free reign over everyone else who will be deemed "Subjects", "Slaves", and "Comrades". That's right. We will no longer be Free Men and Free Women. However, in your fucked up world, only the rich, vip's, celebs, cops and military will be able to own a firearm.

Good job there Shifty. You've just given your manhood away to those who don't give a shit about you and your ideas.

Shifty

O.G.
Judging by your logic:

1. "No one in this day and age should require armed protection."

Really? It came in pretty handy for Zimmerman, yes? And on the flip side of that coin, it would have come in pretty damn handy if Trayvon had been carrying a gun, yes?

Yes, really. Remove the gun from this equation and what do you have? Zimmerman left lying in the street with the shit kicked out of him. Martin would be alive today to settle this dispute in court.

And this is the real kicker, right here:

2. "not in North America (aside from VIPs - celebs etc.)"

So, your belief is only celebs, VIPS, "etc" should be able to carry a firearm for protection? That would mean, Rosie O'Donnel, Snoop Dog, The Black Panthers, Al Sharpton, Kid Rock, Firemen, Cops, and everyone else in the North America who deems themself a VIP and or a Celeb?

But you, me, the guy next door, won't be able to own a gun for protection??? Oops, I forgot to add..... EVERY criminal in the country will have a gun. Which means, criminals will have guns (they always do, even though it's illegal for a criminal to own a gun), and every celeb, VIP, and cop will have guns. Yet the average Joe who puts in 40 hours a week, will be the only schmuck walking the streets unarmed. Nice!

That's real brilliant there, Shifty. You've just empowered the vast majority to have free reign over everyone else who will be deemed "Subjects", "Slaves", and "Comrades". That's right. We will no longer be Free Men and Free Women. However, in your fucked up world, only the rich, vip's, celebs, cops and military will be able to own a firearm.

No, my belief is that in extraneous situations individuals (for example celebs) would be entitled to hire qualified, armed security detail for protection from the odd nut job. Not bear arms themselves.

The guy next door should be prohibited from carrying a gun. But he's not the problem. The criminal is. So, focus on the criminal. Take his guns away. There are many ways to do so.

You do not carry to defend yourself. You do so to uphold a way of life that was passed down to you. You defend it because you feel that it is part of you. That's part of the problem.

Have you ever stopped to think about that?

Yes, really. Remove the gun from this equation and what do you have? Zimmerman left lying in the street with the shit kicked out of him. Martin would be alive today to settle this dispute in court.

No, my belief is that in extraneous situations individuals (for example celebs) would be entitled to hire qualified, armed security detail for protection from the odd nut job. Not bear arms themselves.

The guy next door should be prohibited from carrying a gun. But he's not the problem. The criminal is. So, focus on the criminal. Take his guns away. There are many ways to do so.

You do not carry to defend yourself. You do so to uphold a way of life that was passed down to you. You defend it because you feel that it is part of you. That's part of the problem.

Read the bill of rights, if you're American. If not, don't worry about what Americans do.

Shifty... it's your right to not own a gun. And, It is my right to own a gun. That's the way it is. I have chosen to be a gunslinger, and you have chosen to be at the mercy of the criminal who has no mercy for you what so ever, and the cops who will be there at your house approximately 5 minutes after you've been beaten and or killed.

I choose to not let that scenario ever happen to me and my family.

Status
Not open for further replies.