• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Any NCAA College Football fans in here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorpion

Banned
Who gives a fuck about football righ now? We are gonna chat with a Penthouse pet in less than 5 minutes, and you wanna talk coolege football, get a clue man?

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
lol good answer scorpion. football later. penthouse pet now!!!!

DONT YOU KNOW....A MAN IN ALABAMA WHO LIKES WOMEN BETTER THAN FOOTBALL........IS A FAG......ROLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEE ROLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!

Well, I know my team hasn't had a National Championship since 1988, and got screwed in 1993, when Florida State was named National Champ, even though we beat them, and our next National Championship will probably come later rather than sooner, but hey, I'm a loyal NOTRE DAME FIGHTING IRISH fan. Oh, and by the way, the BOWL CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES is BULLSHIT!!! Am i the only one who believes college football needs a PLAYOFF SYSTEM!?! Anyhow, GO IRISH!!! Keep on rockin and rollin!!

I don't like the BCS, but also don't like playoff either.

DONT YOU KNOW....A MAN IN ALABAMA WHO LIKES WOMEN BETTER THAN FOOTBALL........IS A FAG......ROLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEE ROLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!
Yeah, my Girlfriend asked if i would turn down sex during a Bama football game. I said Hell yeah!, This is Alabama Football and Sex can wait! And if Bama loses then i might even have a hard time doing it later that night! :D And Of course, i doubted that she would really want to get it on at a Bama Football game. lol

There are three thing special to a person from Alabama.
1: God
2:Family
3: Alabama Football

and not always in that order!

I told my GF that nothing comes between Alabama Football and me. Even Sex! She didn't like that, but thats tough! :D

RTR#1

Status
Not open for further replies.