• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2019 NCAA Football season

Clemson should be out because of its schedule - it's true the rest of the ACC ain't much.
Oklahoma is in a shitty conference - Better than Clemson's, but not by a tremendous amount. Remember when the big 12 used to play hard nosed defense? Maybe you're too young. It does seem like forever ago.

Clemson should be out because of its schedule - it's true the rest of the ACC ain't much.
Oklahoma is in a shitty conference - Better than Clemson's, but not by a tremendous amount. Remember when the big 12 used to play hard nosed defense? Maybe you're too young. It does seem like forever ago.

I turned 50 this year unfortunately I remember way too much.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Not-So-Shocking News...

---Joe Burrow Wins The Heisman...Turns To Previous Winners On Stage Behind Him And Declares: "Now I Can Be In Those Fantastic Nissan Commercials!"
---Malcolm Perry...Inspired By Roger Staubach's Appearance On The Heisman Show...Ran Like A Manic Midshipman In Navy's Big Win Over Army. The Best Part Was Watching Army Miss Every Attempt At Tackling Perry...Even After They Called Up 2,000 Reservists To Help.
---In A Stirring And Humble Congratulatory Letter To Heisman Winner Joe Burrow, Candidate Chase Young Thanked Him For His Appreciation Of The Staff And Players At The College He Started Out With. Also, Does He Know A Good Agent...Preferably One In New York.
---Burrow's Acceptance Speech Sounded More Like A Plea For Telethon Money During The Five Days For Southeast Ohio Drive Than A Winner's Thank You List.

SMU jumps from 3 to 8 point favorite as Florida Atlantic announces a group of seemingly significant last minute suspensions and injuries.

Owls crush Mustangs 52 to 28

UW beats the snot our of Boise State :thumbsup:

Kent State wins first ever bowl game.

In case nobody's noticed, the Miami Hurricanes totally suck.

Clemson currently a 2 point favorite over Ohio State. What are your thoughts, maildude?

Clemson/Ohio State was a good one, but from what I saw (didn't get a chance to watch it all) the refs may have had a few bucks down on the Tigers.

Should be a good national championship game, although LSU is just on fire at present :flame:
:

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
I've kept away from this thread because the whole thing is pissing me off, but a few observations:

---This Burrow kid is for real. I watched several games and I always waited for the chink in the armor. Not seeing it. He's smart. He reads his opponents' formations at an advanced level. He's patient. He trusts his receivers. He reminds me of what Staubach was like coming out of Navy. He was coached at OSU then starred at LSU so he got the gift of learning at two major programs. Pity he'll end up in Cincy.
---I'm not going to make excuses for the Bucks or anybody in the Big 10. I never regarded Clemson with a lot of respect and I still don't. I credit them with winning, because if they had lost...and they almost did...they would have been outed. The fact is that the LSU Tigers are going to humiliate them. The only thing that is going to save the Clemson Tigers from a 30-point loss at the hands of the LSU Tigers is mercy from the hands of Coach O.
---I want to personally congratulate the Buffalo Bulls and coach Liepold. A great finish to a great year. Liepold has bounced around between 1A and Division 3 for over 30 years finally becoming head coach of Division 1 Buffalo in the MAC. Great job guys.
---Everybody is talking about the Sugar Bowl, but for my money the Rose is gonna be damned exciting. Jonathan Taylor just missed out on the Heisman voting and that was a shame. Watching Herbert respond to critics who say he won't be a Top 10 draft pick will be interesting.

This Burrow kid is for real.

Agree.

I'm not going to make excuses for the Bucks or anybody in the Big 10. I never regarded Clemson with a lot of respect and I still don't. I credit them with winning, because if they had lost...and they almost did...they would have been outed. The fact is that the LSU Tigers are going to humiliate them.

Opening line is LSU -5
A chance to fill those mailbags with cash ;)

Everybody is talking about the Sugar Bowl, but for my money the Rose is gonna be damned exciting. Jonathan Taylor just missed out on the Heisman voting and that was a shame. Watching Herbert respond to critics who say he won't be a Top 10 draft pick will be interesting.

You were correct it was. Odd to see Herbert score 3 rushing touchdowns. Fumbles and penalties killed the Badgers, who otherwise pretty well dominated the team stats.
Time of possession: Wisconsin 38.03, Oregon 21:57

The Sugar Bowl was basically a yawner. Figured if Georgia came to play they'd probably breeze, but ending up ranked in that 5 slot can subtract a lot motivation from a team.

Congrats to the LSU Tigers :hatsoff:
A very deserving national champion, imo.

I like it even better because the hated ones (USC) passed on keeping Coach O as a head coach :thefinger

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
The MAC has become the first college football conference to suspend play during the 2020 fall season. I report this here because, to be honest, starting a 2020 NCAA Football thread would be a waste of time.