• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Another reason not to mess with the cops!!

I saw that before. When he tazed her the first time I figured she had it coming, but when he did it the second time I felt it was unnecessary. At one point you can hear her say that she can't move. And high electrical charges are known to paralyse muscles so it's possible that it was just plain abuse the second time. Her screaming was rather unsettling too.

I know the second shot was not needed, but hearing her whine like that kind of made me want to kick her. She just had that whiny tone about her.

First shot was questionable even if you consider the fact that it was a woman talking on a cell phone during the arrest. She didn't have a weapon and there were 2 male officers. Better safe than sorry for the officer obviously, but like its been said before, they did get excessive.

Slam said:
Better safe than sorry for the officer obviously, but like its been said before, they did get excessive.

Fuck that. Bitch got what she deserved. I have no pity for people like that. She was being ignorant, and the cop gave her PLENTY of warning. It's what she gets for being stupid.

If a cop do the same thing here where i live, he's probably going to be arrested himself.Thi is an abuse!
Why did he taze her? there was no need!!!

she had no weapons, the cop could simply catch and arrest her without any tazing. IMHO.
I'm no saying she was right, but i think the cop exceeded the need.

one of the biggest disregardings of human rights i've ever seen, the cops should be fired, put to jail and sued.

im with the majority she got what she deserved, she had pleanty opportunity to get out and get off the phone, she had a suspended licence meaning she probably had no insurance either. i personaly have never been tazed but i know 2 people who have and both said it was a little painfull but mostly all it does is make your muscles convulse and jerk and it basicly disables you for 10 or 20 seconds. she was whining like a sissy little cunt when it wasn't nessecary. overall totaly enjoyable and hillarious watching

are you serious?
driving with no driving lisence allows 2 giant policemen to harm a womans body with a tazer? pretty poor; must be a law and order state, where this can happen.
what is next?
is she being shot for passing a red traffic light or parking in the wrong lane?

don't get me wrong: i'm not against the law;
but there must be proportionality to protect human beings from governmental intrusion which affect human bodys. and there's none to see.