• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Don't Ever Trust Cops. Always Record Them!

georges

Staff member
Several police operations happened lately for a good reason, restoring law and order for the safety of citizens is an absolute necessity whether against gangs, drug dealers and traffickers
Operation Crystal Shield results in 28,560 pounds of meth, $43.3 million in drug proceeds, and 284 firearms seized
https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com...ld-seizes-massive-cache-of-drugs-and-weapons/

‘Operation Legend’ leads to over 3,500 arrests in under three months
https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com...s-to-over-3500-arrests-in-under-three-months/
Certainly not law abding citizens have been arrested but criminals and supporters of violence with a record

‘Operation Snake Eyes’ – Targeted gang takedown leads to 140 violent offenders being arrested
https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com...7NYXnrUpZMaSJGn63mKuev_M8zMyo1_0k8LMZiVMVcBy8
According to the photos of the articles a lot of them are ms13

Furthermore to that some criminals have been bragging of killings cops , four suspects arrested in connection with drive-by shooting at home of officers with newborn
https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com...the-home-of-two-officers-with-a-newborn-baby/
Let's hope they will face a lifetime jail sentence.

And more gruesome fact, mother of four working overnight shift at 7-Eleven gunned down in cold blood.
https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com...-shift-at-7-eleven-gunned-down-in-cold-blood/
The poor kids , one of their beloved parents has been murdered and what for ? Just because some thug wanted cash.The death penalty is a necessity here.

And the defund the police argument makes no sense at all. We have seen the results of democrat towns defunding the police, a total disaster on all levels.

You are using the same argument that Xfire does when a person who isn't using the beyond insanity leftist mainstream medias who are the submissive minions of the democrats dares to challenge your opinion and so called facts, you use that argument that doesn't hold water nor that doesn't make any sense. I have been to NY when Giualiani was a mayor but since Bloomberg, this town had turned down into a nightmare as it was in the 70's. Chicago has turned into a nightmare because of Lori Lightfoot and Minneapolis has turned down into a nightmare because of a democrat mayor as well.

Okay, you're a total nutbag and not worth conversing with.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
I've always had a bad attitude toward the police. It was because they were a symbol of authority and I hated authority. Also because I was usually up to no good. As I grew older, I came to terms with my unfair disdain for them...realizing that an effective and reliable police force is tantamount to the daily existence of a decent, peaceable society. But then so are lawmakers...elected officials such as congressional representatives and judges. You see, we vote for them. And as far as anyone knows, they don't have the authority to carry deadly weapons into Congress or exact control with physical force in their districts. No...they use the police force for that. Which begs the question: Who do the police serve? The public...as they like you to believe...or something or someone else? Who grants a police cadet the power to wield deadly weapons and use deadly force at will? These are important queries when one considers the amount of free authority the police forces have. What about the individual police officer? Is he or she fit to take on such responsibility and power? Are the methods by which we determine this effective enough? A patrol or a beat on the streets of many cities is enough to bring a lot of people to the breaking point. That fact alone demands further scrutiny...in who is given the authority to be a police officer, and how much authority they should be given.

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
You are so predictable. The truth isn't nice to hear especially when it doesn't come from the main stream media.

You do know that most of the links that you peddle in these threads are parroting stuff told in Murdoch-owned right-wing media all over the world, don't you? And do you know what Murdoch-owned right-wing media is? MAINSTREAM MEDIA.

georges

Staff member
You do know that most of the links that you peddle in these threads are parroting stuff told in Murdoch-owned right-wing media all over the world, don't you? And do you know what Murdoch-owned right-wing media is? MAINSTREAM MEDIA.
We will probably agree to disagree. The mainstream media is generally linked to the left with medias such as CNN,MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, the New York Times and the Washington Post. Aside the following right newspapers such as the New York Post and the Wall Street Journal and medias such as 21st Century Fox and News Corp, neither is the Dailly Caller, the Political Insider or the Western Journal owned by him, unless I am missing something.

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
We will probably agree to disagree. The mainstream media is generally linked to the left with medias such as CNN,MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, the New York Times and the Washington Post. Aside the following right newspapers such as the New York Post and the Wall Street Journal and medias such as 21st Century Fox and News Corp, neither is the Dailly Caller, the Political Insider or the Western Journal owned by him, unless I am missing something.

It doesn't just matter who they're owned by. It also matters what their source is.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
I don't believe too many people are confusing the Wall Street Journal and the Western Journal. The WSJ typically adheres to editorial standards which are quite lacking in the DC, PI, and WJ. Not to mention, the DC, PI, and WJ are mostly opinion/commentary sites. [I won't opine on the cable news outlets as I do not watch them.] The NYT and WaPo are legendary. They each get things wrong occasionally, but they - along with the WSJ - provide valuable journalism and real insight; not just the free shit too many sites fling out there.

As Steve will attest, the NYT was wrong on Bolivia (followed the right-wing sources) and they were wrong on WMD in Iraq (again following the right-wing sources). 🤔 I see a trend.

Last edited:

dinkiedoodle

Closed Account
How about, "demilitarize" the police? I don't know, I own lots of guns, big dogs, and have security cameras. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Im so glad that we all have cameras on our phones these days the corrupt police shit themselves when you get your phone out to expose their terrible behaviour!!

Im from Wakefield, England........and the police officers in my city are absolute cunts!

West Yorkshire police are corrupt!....They come anywhere near my doorstep.......Last thing they ever do!

dinkiedoodle

Closed Account
Just been watching youtube!

So good to see so many people filming the cops when they get stopped in their cars!

Im going to start filming West Yorkshire Police......the way they treat me and my mates is a disgrace!

I saw an article the other day talking about cops playing disney music any time they're being recorded, so if it gets put up on youtube disney lawyers will take it down. Not that people can't just make silent vids with subtitles...

And yeah, I've never had a problem with cops or given them a hard time, but in almost all of my interactions with them they've just been dickhead cunts for no reason.

dinkiedoodle

Closed Account
I saw an article the other day talking about cops playing disney music any time they're being recorded, so if it gets put up on youtube disney lawyers will take it down. Not that people can't just make silent vids with subtitles...

And yeah, I've never had a problem with cops or given them a hard time, but in almost all of my interactions with them they've just been dickhead cunts for no reason.
Same here..........I want to respect the police....but the majority of my interactions with them are negative for no reason!

Whenever Im in Leeds City Centre......I put my cam on.......since the police have body cams for them!

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
As an old white man it has been years since I have had any real interaction with the Police. After you get old and live in a town for a long time I think they are careful who they screw with as you don't know who is the Mayor's friend. Still I see what I see and like most of you, I am not Happy.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
As an old white man it has been years since I have had any real interaction with the Police. After you get old and live in a town for a long time I think they are careful who they screw with as you don't know who is the Mayor's friend. Still I see what I see and like most of you, I am not Happy.
It's been a few years for me too. They used to feel the need to remind me to slow down, but that's become less common.